Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Laura has no impact on the number of guest that you can receive. But to answer your question; Yes. As so as Amanda becomes available I get her. When I get Amanda I keep the guest level set to 2 until all everything and everyone is at Lvl 3. This helps to prevent unsatisfied guests.

The number of guests is based on either the number of rooms that are available or the level of the Lobby waiting room. On day 17 I added 2nd bedroom and upgraded Lobby waiting room to Lvl 2. Never received 2 quests at the same time. On day 62 the Manor was fully upgraded to Lvl 3 and Julia has 1599 skill in the Lobby. That is when the problem starts.

I think the problem is due to the fact we only have 9 quest right now. With each guest receiving a turn to ck in. It's a cycle. When all guest have had a turn you get no guest for up to 3 turns on the same day and you may go 2 days with no new guest. It may be due to the fact the game does not keep count of the guest in the manor in relation to your capacity at ck in time.

Anyway, perhaps it will be different by the time we have all 5 rooms and all the guest that the game is going to have has been added.

If you are correct about not receiving a penalty for refusal of a guest due to being full, then there is no real problem. Thanks for you response.
I think that you might be trying to rush through too quickly. I started over with the last update, and I was probably on day 40 or 50 before I added a second room, and day 70+ before I added a third. If you take it slower, its easier to handle.

Reactions: Matt-Stu

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
in my opinion it's better to upgrade the rooms
and you can only do that when the reception are same level as the hotel
as soon you upgraded the rooms
downgrade the guest level again so u get a chance to send
laura , annika, hana to school
in that way you don't get any complains from guests
u get fever money but progress the girls faster

May 29, 2018
You need to upgrade your hotel. That is probably why you are stuck with level one guests.
When you go to the reception if someone is working it there's a number on the left side of the box. If you go to that number you can choose which level you want your guests to be when they check in

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i was saying about game freezin but how do i get to run sex animations
At the moment, there are two things causing the animations not to play, either a weak video card, or windows 7. We are tying to find a fix for the Windows 7 one, but it may come down to waiting on them to fix the codec/player or something.

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
At the moment, there are two things causing the animations not to play, either a weak video card, or windows 7. We are tying to find a fix for the Windows 7 one, but it may come down to waiting on them to fix the codec/player or something.
i m playing on window 10 my graphic card is 1050i 4gb but i ll try installing klite player and see if its working , cause similarly for last game man of the house i was facing the same issue

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to level up restaurant, bar and rooms?
What do you mean for level up? you can upgrade the room for 3 guests and 1 item which gives you +5% satisfaction...
There is nothing new for rooms at the moment.

I hope that I can check all the cards and item lists and see what I have and what I don't. Not now, but hopefully in the next update.
I think it is in Faerin's to do list

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes