Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a bug with Kay rewarding the MC with a BJ? He's about to cum in her mouth and the screen locks up?! Thanks.
I didn't notice anything when I replayed that event out. Could you attach your player log, please?

Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R keys to bring up a "Run" dialog box, type: %appdata% click "OK". Go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello friends, I have a problem with the night scene with my mother and sister, every time I visit them, my pc hits me, only in those scenes it happens to me, that's why I can't advance in the story
Can you attach your player log, please? Follow the directions here to locate it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Assumption; you cannot unlock the Yoga studio until Annika mentions it, correct?
No, you should be able to unlock it and the club once your manor gets to level 5 (as long as your girls are also at level 5).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho
Here you have friend
Thanks! I'm not seeing anything in either of the logs that indicate there's a problem. So what I would suggest is first, making sure that the for your video card are up-to-date.

Lastly, make sure that you have the latest runtime packages installed. Extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete after they've been installed) and run the include "install_all.bat" file.

Once you've done that, try replaying the scene that locked up and see if that still occurs.

Reactions: parqueo

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do you even use this key to unlock the cheat menu? I can't find any instructions.
It should already be in the root folder when you extract the files. So there isn't anything that you would need to do. As soon as you load the game, you should notice "(full)" on the bottom right of the main menu screen next to the version. If you see that, you'll have access to the cheat menu. Otherwise it'll say "(basic)" and the cheat menu will be locked.

AkiraXIII

Jan 14, 2020
It should already be in the root folder when you extract the files. So there isn't anything that you would need to do. As soon as you load the game, you should notice "(full)" on the bottom right of the main menu screen next to the version. If you see that, you'll have access to the cheat menu. Otherwise it'll say "(basic)" and the cheat menu will be locked.
Strange. 1) I don't have the "Mapping" file in the folder; 2) It says full, but the cheat menu locked.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Strange. 1) I don't have the "Mapping" file in the folder; 2) It says full, but the cheat menu locked.
If you're playing it for the first time, it will be locked until you complete the intro. Otherwise, copy your profile folder from an earlier version into the game's root folder and you can continue from there. And the mapping file won't be included in the archive, but you can download it from .

Reactions: AkiraXIII

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Darnit, here I thougt 0.5 meant that the game is 50% finished. Played the game a bit and noticed its actually 0.05%. Barely has content for the amount of grinding done. Maybe another 2 year to see 50% -_-

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Darnit, here I thougt 0.5 meant that the game is 50% finished. Played the game a bit and noticed its actually 0.05%. Barely has content for the amount of grinding done. Maybe another 2 year to see 50% -_-
Why would you think it was 50% finished? It's a computer program, so the 0.5 is the version number. Version numbers are not decimals, they are not counting up. When you reach 0.9, the next version will be 0.10, not 1.

AkiraXIII

Jan 14, 2020
If you're playing it for the first time, it will be locked until you complete the intro. Otherwise, copy your profile folder from an earlier version into the game's root folder and you can continue from there. And the mapping file won't be included in the archive, but you can download it from .
Yeah, you were right. I just being too impatient and start looking at the cheat menu while still in the tutorial.
Tho it wasn't my first playthrough.

Reactions: Sycho

AkiraXIII

Jan 14, 2020
I wonder if we need to wait until all staff members reach 5 lvl and move to develop relationships with guest girls.

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
Does anybody else has issues with the scenes with mp4's that play, when it finishes it crashes?
Annika the sauna scene, it plays till the text (image f*cking that tight) and the game halts.
I think that's when the animation must play.
Same with Riley at the Sauna scene it stops at (I can't believe it).

Included both player logs. I have the lastest Nvidia driver and C++ libs. Windows 8.1 with 32 gb off memory and a 1660ti.
Anybody have an idea what goes wrong?

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
What's with this game??? Even the staff that has everything lvl4, can sometimes barely get satisfaction to 50%??? 1 star guests are leaving cuz of that!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I wonder if we need to wait until all staff members reach 5 lvl and move to develop relationships with guest girls.
Well, development with the girls, as of right now, is via their tier events. Now that the manor is at level 5 (after so much bleating and squealing from the masses, lol), Faerin can start working a bit more on that, although there are a couple of girls that still need to catch up to everybody else first. So that may start to take place after that happens. But that's not been written in stone yet. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does anybody else has issues with the scenes with mp4's that play, when it finishes it crashes?
Annika the sauna scene, it plays till the text (image f*cking that tight) and the game halts.
I think that's when the animation must play.
Same with Riley at the Sauna scene it stops at (I can't believe it).

Included both player logs. I have the lastest Nvidia driver and C++ libs. Windows 8.1 with 32 gb off memory and a 1660ti.
Anybody have an idea what goes wrong?
Unfortunately we have seen a lot of players running into problems with MwM on Windows 8.1. And sadly, we've not been able to come up with a workaround other than upgrading the OS to Windows 10. I'm not sure if that will work in your case, but it would be worth looking into. The main problem, should you go that route, would be finding drivers for your hardware that will support Windows 10.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What's with this game??? Even the staff that has everything lvl4, can sometimes barely get satisfaction to 50%??? 1 star guests are leaving cuz of that!
Try assigning the girls some tarot cards that will help them in the facility they need to be assigned to when you have guests checking in. Also, make sure you equip the items you find in the attic to your girls as well. I would also recommend taking on lower level guests until your girls' experience increase enough to satisfy higher level guests.

Reactions: Tallion
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes