Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love this Dev's previous game. :love: I have a question about this game.
How far can we go with the women in this game, so far? (hj, bj sex etc.)

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I love this Dev's previous game. :love: I have a question about this game.
How far can we go with the women in this game, so far? (hj, bj sex etc.)
I asked more or less the same question a few posts above. If someone replies you, let me know please. I'm still waiting for an answer too. Bahhh... Anyway, it's Friday today. Gonna go out. I'll drop by laterz. Cheers.

Reactions: Qmil679

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
I mean the quality of the game doesnt have to be disscued its really good and the girls are hot. But waiting a month for 10 minuten gameplay is a bit weak. :sneaky:

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
I liked the update, but a couple things werent working. The first one is that despite the fact that all the skills are level 5 with 750/750 experience, I dont see any new "max level indicator" that it said there would be in the patch notes. Also with the really difficult guests (i.e. Sofia Fernandes) has a satisfaction level needed of 90%, which isnt possible currently as far as I can tell, I can get up to 85% and no higher with all items and cards.

Reactions: EZ8lt

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I liked the update, but a couple things werent working. The first one is that despite the fact that all the skills are level 5 with 750/750 experience, I dont see any new "max level indicator" that it said there would be in the patch notes. Also with the really difficult guests (i.e. Sofia Fernandes) has a satisfaction level needed of 90%, which isnt possible currently as far as I can tell, I can get up to 85% and no higher with all items and cards.
The Max level indicator should have been removed from the changelog and is an error
As for Sofia no you can't please her at the moment even with everything and you might even want to kill a nun as well
But I'm sure Faerin has plans so that you can satisfy them both in future updates

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I asked more or less the same question a few posts above. If someone replies you, let me know please. I'm still waiting for an answer too. Bahhh... Anyway, it's Friday today. Gonna go out. I'll drop by laterz. Cheers.
That was already answered directly above your post. ;)

Reactions: Kakato

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The Max level indicator should have been removed from the changelog and is an error
As for Sofia no you can't please her at the moment even with everything and you might even want to kill a nun as well
But I'm sure Faerin has plans so that you can satisfy them both in future updates
Future shower scene from a certain Hitchcock thriller candidate. ;)

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks for the answers, makes a lot of sense considering how much more development there is in the pipeline for there to still be ways to improve customer satisfaction.

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
Kinda like this update, but i was looking forward to the lvl 5 outfits. Nothing. Hopefully that will come soon.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Aaand here we are again. Another hotel level jump, and yet the system is still unbalanced which makes it having a bad mechanic, that causes the player nothing but frustration.

So I renovated both the Club and Yoga rooms, had enough leftover money for that, also upgraded their waiting areas and the respective guest satisfaction tools too. I accepted two level 5 guests, Jim Dalson and Martin Goodman. Both need 60% satisfaction to become VIP guests, so I won't be bothered by their tasks. Dalton goes to the Yoga, Goodman to the Club. Both Annika and Hanah fails to satisfy them, even though I choose the right option (Hannah had to "sing" Loose yourself). They only managed to gather 50%-ish satisfaction, even though I beforehand trained them up to level 4 and a half in these areas by constantly sending them to Amanda ever since they have arrived. By the way, Annika has the "Contortionist" or whatever card, the letters are so small I can barely see them, which gives her a 5% boost for Yoga. Also there's the booster I bought for the room, so that should be 10% extra already, and she has the yoga skill 4 at more than half, 298/500. Hannah is similar, she has the "Bard" card, 5% plus, has the 5% from the room booster, her club skill is level 4, 163/500 aaand yet she fails. Does around the same as Annika, 50-ish percent. Of course, I don't have helping equipment for them in these areas, even though I often search around in the manor, so it's possible they don't even exist. Now the thing is, both of them failed at their task, and got 30 experience for it. This already blocked the guests becoming VIP, and if they were both using this two new facilities, there's a risk that because of the failure in satisfaction percentage, they'd leave the place early.

The big problem is, that even if I use them despite failing, to gather experience, Annika would have to repeat this fail for 7 times more, and Hannah for 11-12. Otherwise, I could send them to Amanda every morning, who RANDOMLY boosts one of their skill, but even that has to be done several times in a row, and she can only train one girl at a time. Something like 2 weeks of ingame clicking and skipping, so that they can achieve a bare minimum. The thing is, that these 2 guys aren't even high tier guests, more like low-mid. Oh by the way, Riley in the gym, with level 5 gym skill, equipment that boosts the satisfaction by 5% percent, and card that does the same, with the room also having a booster, and with the right answer given, was only able to scratch a 75% satisfaction together. Reaching VIP status for the highest tier guests like Walsh or Sofia was already impossible at level 4, reaching that at level 5 will be nothing but a pipe dream in the current system. Any guest that will use the new facilites will be an instant fail for Vipping, maybe the Diego guy, but I'm not even sure about that.

Seriously, at this point, some system that doesn't require you to go beyond the supposed requirements in order to actually achieve the VIP status should be already in place, or a nerf in general for the satisfaction requirements, but no, nothing. I could only imagine what the hard level will look like if this goes on...

Reactions: johann75 and York24

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Aaand here we are again. Another hotel level jump, and yet the system is still unbalanced which makes it having a bad mechanic, that causes the player nothing but frustration.

So I renovated both the Club and Yoga rooms, had enough leftover money for that, also upgraded their waiting areas and the respective guest satisfaction tools too. I accepted two level 5 guests, Jim Dalson and Martin Goodman. Both need 60% satisfaction to become VIP guests, so I won't be bothered by their tasks. Dalton goes to the Yoga, Goodman to the Club. Both Annika and Hanah fails to satisfy them, even though I choose the right option (Hannah had to "sing" Loose yourself). They only managed to gather 50%-ish satisfaction, even though I beforehand trained them up to level 4 and a half in these areas by constantly sending them to Amanda ever since they have arrived. By the way, Annika has the "Contortionist" or whatever card, the letters are so small I can barely see them, which gives her a 5% boost for Yoga. Also there's the booster I bought for the room, so that should be 10% extra already, and she has the yoga skill 4 at more than half, 298/500. Hannah is similar, she has the "Bard" card, 5% plus, has the 5% from the room booster, her club skill is level 4, 163/500 aaand yet she fails. Does around the same as Annika, 50-ish percent. Of course, I don't have helping equipment for them in these areas, even though I often search around in the manor, so it's possible they don't even exist. Now the thing is, both of them failed at their task, and got 30 experience for it. This already blocked the guests becoming VIP, and if they were both using this two new facilities, there's a risk that because of the failure in satisfaction percentage, they'd leave the place early.

The big problem is, that even if I use them despite failing, to gather experience, Annika would have to repeat this fail for 7 times more, and Hannah for 11-12. Otherwise, I could send them to Amanda every morning, who RANDOMLY boosts one of their skill, but even that has to be done several times in a row, and she can only train one girl at a time. Something like 2 weeks of ingame clicking and skipping, so that they can achieve a bare minimum. The thing is, that these 2 guys aren't even high tier guests, more like low-mid. Oh by the way, Riley in the gym, with level 5 gym skill, equipment that boosts the satisfaction by 5% percent, and card that does the same, with the room also having a booster, and with the right answer given, was only able to scratch a 75% satisfaction together. Reaching VIP status for the highest tier guests like Walsh or Sofia was already impossible at level 4, reaching that at level 5 will be nothing but a pipe dream in the current system. Any guest that will use the new facilites will be an instant fail for Vipping, maybe the Diego guy, but I'm not even sure about that.

Seriously, at this point, some system that doesn't require you to go beyond the supposed requirements in order to actually achieve the VIP status should be already in place, or a nerf in general for the satisfaction requirements, but no, nothing. I could only imagine what the hard level will look like if this goes on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That will help with most of the guests.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 237 Votes