Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
What gets me with this game is that the last time I played it (no mods, no nothing) I was up to day 16 or 17 and saved the game at some point before I shut that session down.

I go to load it up later that night to continue, that save is gone and only the day 6 autosave AND my save for Day 6 is there. That's why I stopped playing this game because the saves well, don't save. I usually overwrite whatever save slot I use. Maybe that's the problem, but it keeps happening and I lose hours of progress.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
What gets me with this game is that the last time I played it (no mods, no nothing) I was up to day 16 or 17 and saved the game at some point before I shut that session down.

I go to load it up later that night to continue, that save is gone and only the day 6 autosave AND my save for Day 6 is there. That's why I stopped playing this game because the saves well, don't save. I usually overwrite whatever save slot I use. Maybe that's the problem, but it keeps happening and I lose hours of progress.
Never heard by anyone else such a problem, check on profile directory, under your MC name folder if saves are correctly there.
auto.sav is the autosave generated automatically after each shift (morning/afternoon/evening)
from data_0.sav to data_8.sav are the save you have done manually (data_0 is save slot 1, data_1 is save slot 2, etc.)

Also can you please post your Player.log file found here C:\Users\YourName\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor? Change only YourName with the account name you have in your computer.

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
The game is cool, I like it, but I feel sorry for Julia. She is so hardworking, responsible, responsive, caring ... but she doesn't have a sex life. Too selfish ...!?:cry:

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
The game is cool, I like it, but I feel sorry for Julia. She is so hardworking, responsible, responsive, caring ... but she doesn't have a sex life. Too selfish ...!?:cry:
Julia, is not too selfish, has given her son a hanjob and a blowjob, for now, and what has to come.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Julia, is not too selfish, has given her son a hanjob and a blowjob, for now, and what has to come.
I'd read it more like... "Am I to selfish to wish for her to have a sexlife with the MC?"
Afterall he stated before how selfless Julia is in the game part... both supportive aswell as careing

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
I'd read it more like... "Am I to selfish to wish for her to have a sexlife with the MC?"
Afterall he stated before how selfless Julia is in the game part... both supportive aswell as careing
Yes, I know what all that is. But, this is the part that I have played.

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes