S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Ah, OK. Thanks.
That changes the dynamic of the problem a little. It's not a problem with the game, it's a problem with people not paying attention.
Yeah, having a contingency for that scenario might not be a bad idea.
As PyoT suggested, having a little pop up appear when hovering over the number is not a bad idea... although, if someone is already hovering over it, clicking it doesn't require much ingenuity?
I guess it wouldn't take much to include it & would save a lot of people with the problem. (y)
If you check the previous page I have made a video of the part where Julia is telling about changing guest level...

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If you check the previous page I have made a video of the part where Julia is telling about changing guest level...
lol there are probably more than 20 screenshots of it, scattered throughout the thread, too.
I remember doing one with a big red circle around the number above her head, a good while back. :ROFLMAO:

Search function, be damned. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lol there are probably more than 20 screenshots of it, scattered throughout the thread, too.
I remember doing one with a big red circle around the number above her head, a good while back. :ROFLMAO:

Search function, be damned. :ROFLMAO:
We could add an extra line to the OP "My guests don't level up - try this. Or this. Or this. Or this ..." linking to those posts?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We could add an extra line to the OP "My guests don't level up - try this. Or this. Or this. Or this ..." linking to those posts?
But would they read it before asking? Maybe some...

I mean, sometimes they won't even read when the answer was literally one post above them asking. :p

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

close_clean.png

Hey guys,

I'm making good progress with v0.5.0.
Just fixing the last bugs and hopefully adding some more scenes (implementing hotel level 5 took a little more time than I anticipated).

Here's a quick preview, see you on Friday!

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
I hope that on June update we finally have more of Julia! If not having sex, at least a really good scene of MC eating her pussy

Reactions: bamvius

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So, I'm having a bit of an issue. I'm stuck on Hana's progression on tier 2. I'm supposed to visit her while she's resting in the morning or afternoon, but I find myself before a closed door. Anyone know a way to help me?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

View attachment 1210488

Hey guys,

I'm making good progress with v0.5.0.
Just fixing the last bugs and hopefully adding some more scenes (implementing hotel level 5 took a little more time than I anticipated).

Here's a quick preview, see you on Friday!

Mmmm, I 'member Laura... dat ass :love:

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes