• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am not going to ask about the nature of this "childhood" game, nor at which actual age you were playing, that morning wood was a component... :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Let's say, it could involve wood (like a stick) and could have been played in the morning, but that's basically all there is as far as similarities go. And the age was clearly prepubescent. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dammit. That would've been much better as a young Carta, developing perv tendencies & corrupting his female classmates... Sure we can fit another couple of tropes in, somewhere. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't remember my elementary school classmates that much. Later on though ... well, it wouldn't make for the most popular game. The class two years below mine however, oh dear goodness gracious ... certainly worth 10k Patreon supporters.

(*Walks off, tries to learn about 3D modeling*)

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Let's say, it could involve wood (like a stick) and could have been played in the morning, but that's basically all there is as far as similarities go. And the age was clearly prepubescent. ;)
I started having that issue about age 2 or so. Did not make it into a game though.... was not good enough friends with the neighbor girls yet I guess...

• Haha

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. I am currently playing the previous Verizon of Mystwood Manor (which was v.0.4.3) and I am pleased with the current progress of the fate of individual employees as girls in it. I really enjoy what after a few hours of playing and searching for events through hints, I discover this New contect and also present scenes, because you really get a smile on you and to The others who create these characters for more people because it really is in development for now, and when it is over, it will be the same perfect work as The previous MOTH game. Once again, thanks for the enormous amount of work, and I look forward to the next updates that will expand the hotel into levels and fate with girls or Amber and even with Julia (because I think) that with Julia we will only discover ourselves when There will be other girls made as all events added . (I think so) . Greetings. Player from Poland.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
"new meme..." ?? my last post in this thread is nearly 2 month ago. Because english is not my native language, I don't understand what you like to tell me with this comment.
lol sorry dude, wrong person.
Wasn't meant to tag you, was intended for Sycho.
My mistake. (y)

Reactions: lazyharry

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
Hello. Quick question. It may actually be one that someone asked and it was answered previously but I somehow missed while scanning through 362 pages of comments. But I have played my hotel for more than a hundred or so days. My hotel has finally reached a level 4 3 of my staff are also finally level 4 while the rest are level 3 with only the security girl being a level 2. My question is at one point does the level 1 that is in the upper left corner of the lobby screen unlock so that my guest level increases so that they actually begin to maybe use the facilities that my employees are being trained to use but never get to. I have the pool, sauna, gym, massage parlor but no guests that ask for anything besides food and a drink at the bar. Pain in the butt having to level employee skills once a day 5 days a week at the trainer. Please don't say it does not unlock until level 5 because that is a million points between 4 and 5 which in my opinion is ridiculous.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello. Quick question. It may actually be one that someone asked and it was answered previously but I somehow missed while scanning through 362 pages of comments. But I have played my hotel for more than a hundred or so days. My hotel has finally reached a level 4 3 of my staff are also finally level 4 while the rest are level 3 with only the security girl being a level 2. My question is at one point does the level 1 that is in the upper left corner of the lobby screen unlock so that my guest level increases so that they actually begin to maybe use the facilities that my employees are being trained to use but never get to. I have the pool, sauna, gym, massage parlor but no guests that ask for anything besides food and a drink at the bar. Pain in the butt having to level employee skills once a day 5 days a week at the trainer. Please don't say it does not unlock until level 5 because that is a million points between 4 and 5 which in my opinion is ridiculous.
Click on the "1" in the Loby hoover the mouse over the row with numbers "1" - Receptionists skill Level (can't be higher than current Hotel Level), klick on the Level you desire.
The next customers will be of said Level.
Level 5 Hotel is not yet included, which is displayed by this ridiculous number of exp requirements... previously we saw the same for Level 2,3 and 4 before they were implemented

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Once you find out how to set the lvl do not bypass lvl like going for lvl 4 before you have done both lvl 2 and 3.

Start with lvl 2 and get all guest to vip status before you move on to lvl 3 and so on.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
To me, this game struck a perfect balance between gameplay, story, h-scenes and the casual tease.
Can anyone who has played MOTH tell me if it is the same with the previous game?
Well MoTH is a VN without any real management elements.
You need to earn money and buy items and stuff but nothing in comparison to MwM

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
What I am asking is how to I increase the VIP level past level one on the guests. My employees are now almost all level 4 employees but my guests still remain every single one a VIP level one. Hotel is a level 4 as well. The only way I can increase skills on my people is using the trainer as no one uses any of the rooms aside from the kitchen, restraunt, and the bar. Most of the time my employees sleep all day and get a fat paycheck for doing nothing. I want to see the guests start using some of these facilities I paid a fortune for.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What I am asking is how to I increase the VIP level past level one on the guests. My employees are now almost all level 4 employees but my guests still remain every single one a VIP level one. Hotel is a level 4 as well. The only way I can increase skills on my people is using the trainer as no one uses any of the rooms aside from the kitchen, restraunt, and the bar. Most of the time my employees sleep all day and get a fat paycheck for doing nothing. I want to see the guests start using some of these facilities I paid a fortune for.
You must change the lvl of the hotel to do that.

1. Make sure she is there. Mystwood Manor 2021-05-20 10-05-33-45.jpg
2. Click on the icon, some have to hold down the left click button for it to stay open.
3. Choose your lvl you want to work on, just remember not to skip lvl's until you get all the guest to that lvl first.

Reactions: tankdick

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
You must change the lvl of the hotel to do that.

1. Make sure she is there. View attachment 1204003
2. Click on the icon, some have to hold down the left click button for it to stay open.
3. Choose your lvl you want to work on, just remember not to skip lvl's until you get all the guest to that lvl first.
Thank you very much. This is something that I wish the game would let me know as it is very valuable information. Such a simple fix now that you explained it. I was clicking the button without the Mom being at the lobby location. I feel stupid now. Again thank you very much.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I understand the mechanics are different, what I wish to know is if the quality is the same
The quality in pretty much every respect is better. The only thing MotH has over this game at the moment is the amount of content
Just remember that you will need the walkthrough to get through some of the content, dating and shopping with the sister and her friend for 2 that I remember.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just remember that you will need the walkthrough to get through some of the content, dating and shopping with the sister and her friend for 2 that I remember.
Walkthrough is not needed for MotH (and there is no known one up to date anyway). In game hint system covers most, at worst you have to google some movies and/or painters.

As for quality of MotH: as has been said, no management, so classic "sandbox", better than most. I like the pacing, it is even a bit slower than here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Walkthrough is not needed for MotH (and there is no known one up to date anyway). In game hint system covers most, at worst you have to google some movies and/or painters.

As for quality of MotH: as has been said, no management, so classic "sandbox", better than most. I like the pacing, it is even a bit slower than here.
Did the dating get changed or something because there is no way in hell anyone got the right answers when the dating system came out, that was when I stopped playing.

Also when shopping with the sister and her friend there is no way anyone got the answer correct the first time going through it, most of the time it takes 4-8 weeks doing it every weekend to get it correct until someone got the answers out of the game and posted a walkthrough for it.

There was a lot of complaints way back when the dating system came out and until this mini guide came out a lot of players just gave up on it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 238 Votes