Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This game, we really dont need mod. It not hard to play this game.
Hammer, meet nail. :)

Especially when the full key is already included to access the cheat console. Yet, some feel the need to have access to the debugger thinking that's a cheat, but when they mess with the incorrect flags, it actually creates bugs in the game and we won't fix it. That mod isn't a "grind reducer", it's an 'idiot producer'. ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
holy shit still no vaginal sex tag wtf?
(a) as a1fox3 said, Faerin's characters do not jump into your arms at the first option, you have to convince them first,

(b) since this is not a visual novel but an actual game, getting the mechanics running takes a lot of time and needs to be done early, it will probably move faster now with the introduction of new lewds.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP

MalEl

Aug 6, 2020
That would explain the problems you're having. So you would need to remove the mod and start a new game to solve the problem, otherwise we can't offer you support.
thank you for the fast answer, i will try that ASAP

Reactions: Sycho

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
ok I cannot level up Annika or hana beyond level one. I send them to the study and everytime it says they did not level up anything. Any help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok I cannot level up Annika or hana beyond level one. I send them to the study and everytime it says they did not level up anything. Any help?
The mod is blocking you and if you use the mod to raise them up it breaks your save, remove the mod and start over.

There is built in money cheat if you need money.

The mod has already broke your saves so it is best to remove the mod and start over.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
it's been three years since man of the house was finished
That's rather irrelevant to a conversation about this game?
This game was first shared here on 31st Dec, 2019.
Think it's safe to assume that it was first released around that time.
That's 1 year and 5 months, elapsed time.
What whichone said. Also: "programmed lewd scenes per month of real time elapsed" is a strange measure of anything to begin with. It has nothing to do with the feel of the game, it has nothing to do with quality, it has nothing to do with anything.

I mean, you do you and all that, but in that case this game just isn't for you.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
The mod is blocking you and if you use the mod to raise them up it breaks your save, remove the mod and start over.

There is built in money cheat if you need money.

The mod has already broke your saves so it is best to remove the mod and start over.
Thank you I did a clean install and it’s working fine now thank you.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Where do I put the incest patch? I put it in the Mystwood Manor_Data folder, but it doesn't change anything.

_808

Aug 10, 2019
You're welcome. And thanks for giving those tips a try. Sadly, I'm seeing the same thing in the new log that was in the previous one:

So I have a few questions for you so we can try to isolate this.
  1. What operating system do you use?
  2. Is the OS up-to-date with system updates?
  3. Are the drivers for your video card up-to-date?
  4. Are you using the mod?
Let me know and we'll go from there. In the meantime, I'll pass along your new player log to Faerin and let you know what we come up with.
I have an old pc running on Windows 7 which was clearly not up ot date. So after a bunch of updates (and after uninstalled a weird Intel driver and NoMachine), it works now fine. I think what resolved my problem what the automatic reinstallation of Microsoft standard VGA driver (I don't remember the exact name)

Thanks for the help and the suggestions.

Reactions: Sycho

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I have an old pc running on Windows 7 which was clearly not up ot date. So after a bunch of updates (and after uninstalled a weird Intel driver and NoMachine), it works now fine. I think what resolved my problem what the automatic reinstallation of Microsoft standard VGA driver (I don't remember the exact name)

Microsoft VGA driver is a generic driver for any video card, it isn't the one specifically developed for your hardware.
Also probably with that driver you will see the game run very slow

Reactions: _808

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

You're welcome. I do know that it will run on Win7 in some cases but on my old Win7 machine, as S3pHiroTh mentioned, it will run a bit slow. But I'm glad to see you got it working. :)

Reactions: _808
4.00 star(s) 241 Votes