Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the guests to lvl 2 or higher?
All my girls are at max lvl.
When placing Julia in reception, a number appears above her, probably a "1" in your case. Click on it to change it, that is the level of incoming guests.

Sep 26, 2018
Did I incur into a bug, or is it normal that I only get the same 4 guests, no one using other facilities than restaurant kitchen and bar?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Did I incur into a bug, or is it normal that I only get the same 4 guests, no one using other facilities than restaurant kitchen and bar?
The guests are random, but are you setting your guest level when you assign Julia to the front desk?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
More guest will start showing up the higher the lvl of the hotel.
To change level of hotel assign mom to front desk and click the 1 and change the level from 1-4. Mystwood Manor 2021-05-10 09-15-21-39.jpg
Do not change the level until you get all guest to level of vip for the level you are at.

Here is all the guest that can show up. Mystwood Manor 2021-05-10 09-16-29-60.jpg
1. guest.
2. How to find your guest.
3. VIP or not.
4. Level of guest and if VIP.
You should try and get each guest to VIP status so there easier to work with.
VIP status means as long as you have a worker assign to the room the guest is in you will be okay, if not VIP then you must work the room to build up to VIP statuse.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not entirely I think - thanks to the cooldown they have before returning, for me they go into kind of a rotation.
True, and there is the old issues with computer RNGs tending to fall into strings. Not to mention, there is a limited pool to pull from.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm an idiot! I wasn't choosing the level in lobby!

Now I just need to understand how to unlock the Study and I'm good to go
Its part of MC's quest so check his progress and it will tell you when to go.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm an idiot! I wasn't choosing the level in lobby!

Now I just need to understand how to unlock the Study and I'm good to go
Yeah, you just need to go visit an old friend when the time is right.

...Go to the Royal Stag during the day.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019

Mystwood Manor v0.5.0 will be released on the 28th.
sauna.jpg

This update will add the final hotel level, as well as new rooms, outfits and scenes for Riley and Laura
(and maybe Hana if I still have enough time, but that might be a bit too ambitious).
So in June, I'll be able to start adding tier 5 events (I've been looking forward to that for a while now)!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 242 Votes