markus_ac

Nov 20, 2018
Hi Guys,
can someone help me out with the selections at the pool?

I have no clue what to select. What swimming style is for what part of muscles?
Thanks
Markus

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure if this has been reported yet, but minor typo during "Visit Kay at the bar (Evening)" event -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT - Also, the interaction between MC and Laura in the Massage room (The 2nd one) seems to have some speech attributed to the wrong character name.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
EDIT - Also, the interaction between MC and Laura in the Massage room (The 2nd one) seems to have some speech attributed to the wrong character name.
I have re-played "Making ends meet" but I don't see anything wrong in that event... are you talking about this one?
Can you tell us which sentences are you talking about?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have re-played "Making ends meet" but I don't see anything wrong in that event... are you talking about this one?
I think it's from the 2nd Laura scene in the massage parlour: "Just a compliment."
She says "Ha ha, you're very sweet, you know that?"

Next lines are MC's response to her, but are shown with her name.
"Thanks."
"But if you're giving out compliments, you can't expect me not to."
"Unless you don't want me to, of course?"

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I think it's from the 2nd Laura scene in the massage parlour: "Just a compliment."
She says "Ha ha, you're very sweet, you know that?"

Next lines are MC's response to her, but are shown with her name.
"Thanks."
"But if you're giving out compliments, you can't expect me not to."
"Unless you don't want me to, of course?"
S3pHiroTh, if it's not these exact lines whichone is quoting, it's darn close because this is the scene I'm referring to. I find it hard to believe the current attributions are what was intended.

If they are, the scene makes a little sense, but it would make much more if some were switched.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hi guys,Im playing for first time and using mod. I learned almost everything,but I don't see how to progress MC story (Prank Call) and how to get reputation 3. I also saw that to hire new girls I need that. Anybody can help?
Thanks

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi guys,Im playing for first time and using mod. I learned almost everything,but I don't see how to progress MC story (Prank Call) and how to get reputation 3. I also saw that to hire new girls I need that. Anybody can help?
Thanks
If you go into settings and tick the boxes the way I have you will get a small blue I for each event that will give you a hint as to how to trigger the next event
To get to level 3 in the hotel you just need to satisfy as many guests as you can and the hotel will rise in level also it will max out at level 4 as level 5 hasn't been implemented yet
As for using the mod we would recommend against it as we have found that it can break the game and when it does we won't offer any support
1620390595947.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks
You need to get rid of the mod because it breaks the game.
Mod will not allow the trainer to train the 2 girls its needed on and if you use the mod to up there points it breaks the game.

Reactions: TheDevian

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Момчета, пропуснах момента, в който Кау трябваше да оправи сауната. Мога ли да поправя тази грешка и как?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Момчета, пропуснах момента, в който Кау трябваше да оправи сауната. Мога ли да поправя тази грешка и как?
English: Guys, I missed the moment when Kay had to fix the sauna. Can I fix this error and how?

Please use Google translate (or another translator) and add an English version to your question. (It doesn't hurt if you keep the original in case of translator troubles)

Моля, използвайте Google translate (или друг преводач) и добавете английска версия към въпроса си. (Не боли, ако запазите оригинала в случай на проблеми с преводача)

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes