ryslan14

May 3, 2021
I think your laptop/all in one is not powerful enough to run this game/VN
That is integrated graphics on a lower end older laptop and there not meant for higher end graphics.
Look at my top of the line Nvidia GTX 980Ti card only gets 15 fps for this game on some screens and that is low for my card.
Several updates ago there were no problems

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes that may be true but your laptop is old and playing high end graphic demanding games/VN can wear your video system out and burn it up.

Try playing in window mode and see if that helps.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There have been a number of changes to the video player, as some of the updates to them have caused problems for many people. This might be part of the issue...

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
ничего не помогает чёрный экран при чём другие игры на юнити норм

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ничего не помогает чёрный экран при чём другие игры на юнити норм
English:
1.) Go into Control Panel, Device Manager and expand Display Adapters. If you have more than 1 listed, disable one of them and try loading the game to see if you still get a black screen.

2.) Check to make sure your video card drivers are up-to-date.

3.) Download the Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes . Extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) then run the included "install_all.bat" file.

Russian:
1.) Зайдите в Панель управления, Диспетчер устройств и разверните Видеоадаптеры. Если у вас в списке более одного, отключите один из них и попробуйте загрузить игру, чтобы увидеть, остается ли черный экран.

2.) Убедитесь, что драйверы вашей видеокарты обновлены.

3.) Загрузите среды выполнения Visual C ++ Redistributable . Извлеките файлы во временную папку (которую вы можете удалить позже), затем запустите прилагаемый файл «install_all.bat».

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
English:
1.) Go into Control Panel, Device Manager and expand Display Adapters. If you have more than 1 listed, disable one of them and try loading the game to see if you still get a black screen.

2.) Check to make sure your video card drivers are up-to-date.

3.) Download the Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes . Extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) then run the included "install_all.bat" file.

Russian:
1.) Зайдите в Панель управления, Диспетчер устройств и разверните Видеоадаптеры. Если у вас в списке более одного, отключите один из них и попробуйте загрузить игру, чтобы увидеть, остается ли черный экран.

2.) Убедитесь, что драйверы вашей видеокарты обновлены.

3.) Загрузите среды выполнения Visual C ++ Redistributable . Извлеките файлы во временную папку (которую вы можете удалить позже), затем запустите прилагаемый файл «install_all.bat».
спасибо конечно за помощь но увы видимо не суждено мне на старом ноуте в её поиграть

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Like this game very much, unlike many, you know, game-like VNs that fill F95 nowadays, this is really an actual game to play and enjoy.
Of course, very eager to see more guests, more guest stories, more staff and story content (give us more of Laura if you please, she is so adorable!), locations' expansion and so on.
It's a little strange and pity to not have those nice juicy mini-events with girls on workplaces (Julia and Amber in housekeeping, Laura at the pool and so on), something like really short scenes with flashing/flirting/teasing which can fill the meantime between the event scenes and make gaming very entertaining even if there is no new story content available yet. Yes, I know and like those occasional 1-image ones when we randomly see a girl during her rest or work with time moving to the next phase, but eh, kinda not enough, I'd like to see more, and more various too. :giggle:

Not sure about guest system at the latest update, I mean, iirc I was getting up to 40k money and significantly more destiny/reputation points at level 4 of the Mansion/girls, now I'm getting the same amount from guests as if I'm just starting playing. Makes me to really work a lot for expansion with that tiny income, and girls do not become any cheaper with each higher level too. XD

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Like this game very much, unlike many, you know, game-like VNs that fill F95 nowadays, this is really an actual game to play and enjoy.
Of course, very eager to see more guests, more guest stories, more staff and story content (give us more of Laura if you please, she is so adorable!), locations' expansion and so on.
It's a little strange and pity to not have those nice juicy mini-events with girls on workplaces (Julia and Amber in housekeeping, Laura at the pool and so on), something like really short scenes with flashing/flirtlin/teasing which can fill the meantime between the event scenes and make gaming very entertaining even if there is no new story content available yet. Yes, I know and like those occasional 1-image ones when we randomly see a girl during her rest or work with time moving to the next phase, but eh, kinda not enough, I'd like to see more, and more varous too. :giggle:

Not sure about guest system at the latest update, I mean, iirc I was getting up to 40k money and significantly more destiny/reputation points at level 4 of the Mansion/girls, now I'm getting the same amount from guests as if I'm just starting playing. Makes me to really work a lot for expansion with that tiny income, and girls do not become any cheaper with each higher level too. XD
Thanks for your feedback!

I plan on adding more "flavor events", once the progressions scenes for all the girls are done.
Not just the short one-liners, but maybe some small scenes.
I also want to add some repeatable events (outside of the gallery).

Are you sure you are selecting the guest level? As the income should go up a lot as you accept higher level guests.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
cute
i hope aside from the asian sister we get a young naomi campbell stripper , yoga , massage therapist :)
though rose bertram with absurdtitties from titistand is more likely ;)

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Well. After playing for hours and going over a month in game. Again, cause this was a new playthru off a fresh install. It's just to much bloody grind. Hours later and sis's skirt is a bit shorter and mom popped the top button on her shirt. *le gasp* Be still my beating heart. If only I was from a culture that actually considered that titillating. I'm fine with management games. Fuck, that's why I grabbed this, again, after stopping previously. What I'm not fine with is the kinda grind that is going to take longer to see a bare ankle then Dating My Daughter had...has. Whatever.
Literally hours. Musta played for 4 or 5 hours this time before I said fuckit. This shit isn't worth this amount of time for a shorter skirt and *A* button undone. And yeah. All that animation with the gears to wait thru each turn sure as hell dun help speed things up. Be better if all that animation effort went into the, I dunno, characters. Dun matter. I wont be trying this again till I see it marked complete. Maybe then the grind will be addressed and some actually lewdness will be there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sleel
Faerin is well known for very slow build up on the sex scenes.
Almost 1 and a half years now and all we get is a few BJ and HJ scenes.

You can make the screen change go faster by holding down the ctrl button.

You should have been able to get at least one of the HJ and one of the BJ already.
For me it took 3 days to play from start to finish.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
With 'cheats' and unofficial 'Mods' already available I guess it doesn't hurt to attach an old 'sav'.
It is from last January.
I do not know the exact version but hotel and staff are at level 4.

Anyway, my recommendation still is: consider playing from the beginning as it is a nice game. :geek:
View attachment MwM_Save_21-01-31.rar

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
With 'cheats' and unofficial 'Mods' already available I guess it doesn't hurt to attach an old 'sav'.
It is from last January.
I do not know the exact version but hotel and staff are at level 4.

Anyway, my recommendation still is: consider playing from the beginning as it is a nice game. :geek:
View attachment 1178362
The unofficial mod breaks the game.
It does not allow the trainer to train and if you use the mod to up the ones the girls can't train at this time it freezes the game.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes