a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah, you mean rather than just being able to replay the scene, you want something different added to it?
Don't really think that's feasible, tbf. That's more likely to require a new scene.
The scene is fixed & the replay only plays it again. You do get to choose the options again, so can make a different choice.
But we'll have to wait for future updates, to gain new scenes.
Ya its hard I know but I like to see something that is you leave a girl alone for a while that they come to you for sex instead of you always going to them for it.

I would also add getting interrupted during the act every time is a turn off for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There are 45 cards and 12 equipment items, from the attic.
the one in your image, is the final MC card.
Check the girls menu to see how many more you need.
The girls menu has been done several times before I started counting for this last card, this is the very last card that is keeping me from have all cards.
Mystwood Manor 2021-05-02 17-55-19-15.jpg

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The girls menu has been done several times before I started counting for this last card, this is the very last card that is keeping me from have all cards.
Yeah, the last one took me a good few rolls & reloads. :mad::LOL:
Make the save before you visit her, equip The Seer & if you don't get it, reload & pray to RNGesus. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1620003463196.png

Only advice I can give, is to make sure you know which Tier you're buying from.
I think The Chosen One is highest Tier, but I'm not sure.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, the last one took me a good few rolls & reloads. :mad::LOL:
Make the save before you visit her, equip The Seer & if you don't get it, reload & pray to RNGesus. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1175756

Only advice I can give, is to make sure you know which Tier you're buying from.
I think The Chosen One is highest Tier, but I'm not sure.
Yes it is tier 3 because the other 2 say completed.

Reactions: whichone

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
lol that's handy - wasn't there when I completed my cards. Could waste loads of time on a completed Tier, constantly getting "Mist" if you didn't know! lol
I remember the improvement coming in, just after I'd had the joy of finally gaining my elusive final one! :ROFLMAO:
That was when we had the bug that sometimes, when you completed one tier, she wouldn't sell you any more!
That got fixed & I got my final one - Yay!! lol
It always happens when I go to ask about something not happening it happens and now I got all cards that are in the game at this time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ha ha ha, it does always work!!!
Spend 2 days trying for it and get nothing.
Come on the forum, make one comment about it and instantly get the item! Sod's Law working in your favour! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, congrats on completing your cards mate! (y)
I am now 100% complete for all the girls and all the cards, time to wait till the update comes out again.:cry::oops::cry::p

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
what can i do restart the game without mod
Just download the game again or if you have the original rar file just do a fresh extraction
You are going to have to start the game again though as your save is now bugged and not the game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello. Tell me why pictures are not displayed?
Can't really say without a lot more info.
1. Did you unpack the game?
2. What OP are you using?
3. What kind of computer are you using?

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I believe we're lacking of the "lesbian" tag for this great game.
My god, it took me 1 year to decide to start to dig this. A beautiful work and smart gameplay. Already put this game in my toplist.

What we have here? A bisexual daughter and a chick-magnet mother, surrounded by 2 lesbian staffs, wow a big corruption is coming to the poor manor :KEK:

Reactions: Faerin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1. Yes, I got it from the archive.
2. Win 8.1
3. Hp envy dv7
I think your laptop/all in one is not powerful enough to run this game/VN
That is integrated graphics on a lower end older laptop and there not meant for higher end graphics.
Look at my top of the line Nvidia GTX 980Ti card only gets 15 fps for this game on some screens and that is low for my card.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes