S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Got a minor bug with 1 pic lower than the rest but the normal pic is there to. View attachment 1173905

Since this is the last post in the thread I will add this bug to it.

Another crash and here is the last player log.
Faerin
That bug you are showing it already known, but it is so rare that we don't know how to replicate everytime (so we don't know how to fix it at the moment)... you can switch from planning screen to any other panel then switch back and it fixes by itself.

Also when a crash happens we need also the autosave file that the game generates before you start to do what has crashed your game. (for replicating it and told us what you have done)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The only way at this time is the trainer....how?
First get her by visiting the other hotel once advanced in the storyline. Then renovate the study. In the morning when Amanda is there, place the girl you want to train into the study. (Warning: takes 50 energy)

my clients are always unsatisfied
Can have multiple reasons: you are offering the wrong service (answering the questions wrong), your girls are not high enough, you don't have helpful cards or room enhancements. Or you don't place girls where the clients are.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The only way at this time is the trainer....how?
As other have said its part of the main story for MC.
If you did not skip the convo's then you should have gotten the hint from MC's mom.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Luckily, Faerin does NOT do that. One of the things that I absolutely despise about Ren'Py is that is fills my C: with saves, when I want my games on another drive.

What we now have to wonder is how many times they both did that, and how far it went back then... Does this mean that Amber spent years putting his dick in her mouth? Even before the mist started affecting them?
Cut/Paste Bud Cut/Paste

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Faerin
Okay this guy was in the same place as the other guy and both are VIP's and his failed, WHY? Mystwood Manor 2021-05-02 07-52-13-49.jpg
Adding in the auto save for just before this happen.
He failed another in a different place and I thought I may have missed him but now that I am thinking about it he failed in the same place as another one work as it should.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Faerin
Okay this guy was in the same place as the other guy and both are VIP's and his failed, WHY? View attachment 1174817
He failed another in a different place and I thought I may have missed him but now that I am thinking about it he failed in the same place as another one work as it should.
IIRC Jim is a 1 star guest, Miguel a 2 star guest, so he has higher satisfaction requirements. If you were right between them, one would be happy, the other wouldn't.

Reactions: Edrick23

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Faerin
Okay this guy was in the same place as the other guy and both are VIP's and his failed, WHY? View attachment 1174817
The girl serving a guest still needs to pass the satisfication check, even if the customer is a VIP, if not enabled in the Menu VIPs just skip the choice part of service

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
IIRC Jim is a 1 star guest, Miguel a 2 star guest, so he has higher satisfaction requirements. If you were right between them, one would be happy, the other wouldn't.
The girl serving a guest still needs to pass the satisfication check, even if the customer is a VIP, if not enabled in the Menu VIPs just skip the choice part of service
They were both lvl 4 VIP's with the girl lvl 4 with all items and cards to handle that job and she is able to get to 70% with no problem, one had 50% and the other is 60% so she should not have failed.
The mother gets 75-80% on all her jobs and it happen to her in the kitchen when there were 2 in there and this guy was there.

Now with another bug, I move the mom from the desk to the kitchen but her pic is grayed out Mystwood Manor 2021-05-02 08-25-38-74.jpg and when I switched screen to bring it back she was back at the desk.

Since last post I will add to this one with another bug/maybe.
Faerin
Just because the game does not have the room for the NPC's to all be in the same room at the same time should not mean a failure on my part.
Mystwood Manor 2021-05-02 08-57-27-11.jpg Mystwood Manor 2021-05-02 08-57-58-79.jpg

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They were both lvl 4 VIP's with the girl lvl 4 with all items and cards to handle that job and she is able to get to 70% with no problem, one had 50% and the other is 60% so she should not have failed.
The mother gets 75-80% on all her jobs and it happen to her in the kitchen when there were 2 in there and this guy was there.
I don't know how you manage these numbers... a girl on max exp of Level 4 has a basic satisfication score of 60% and only by useing cards, Items and room Upgrades can reach 80-85% satisfication score.
Now with another bug, I move the mom from the desk to the kitchen but her pic is grayed out View attachment 1174856 and when I switched screen to bring it back she was back at the desk.
This is actually the same thing as what you mentione before, when a girl is not asigned to a new position and requires you to switch from planning screen and back in order to fix it

Just because the game does not have the room for the NPC's to all be in the same room at the same time should not mean a failure on my part.
View attachment 1174894 View attachment 1174895
The customers expect certain services from you... not haveing enough capacity available to provide that service is certainly your failure by the few of the customer... that's just natural.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Just wanted to say again I appreciate this update. I really like the update to the item assignment, and the new scenes were entertaining.

*snip*
Now with another bug, I move the mom from the desk to the kitchen but her pic is grayed out View attachment 1174856 and when I switched screen to bring it back she was back at the desk.
I used to get this a lot, but it's been happening less this update (I started over). Mention it just in case Faerin tried something but didn't try it everywhere...

View attachment 1174894 View attachment 1174895
I get we won't have enough slots for everyone (that's part of the management), but it would be cool if we could choose WHO got left out, if this does occur. Say I have this situation, and I KNOW I'll fail Sofia. If she makes it into the room, then I'll fail TWO interactions. If I can manage who gets left out, I can improve my stats/odds by leaving out the person I know will fail. And who wouldn't want to tell Sofia, once in a while, "Sorry, private party. You have to go sulk in your room."? :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know how you manage these numbers... a girl on max exp of Level 4 has a basic satisfication score of 60% and only by useing cards, Items and room Upgrades can reach 80-85% satisfication score.
Its very easy to get those number with room upgrades and 3 cards on the girl = min of 20% plus the item for that service = 80-85%, the mom is the only one I get 85% on and only in the kitchen on certain NPC's the rest are 80%.

T4 girl = 60, item = 5, 3 cards = 15 and room upgrade = 5 for 85 but not always getting 3 cards but most of the time 1 card for any job is only on 1 girl at a time.

1 or 2 girls no matter if I have all on them then never get above 70-75.

ADD pic for 85 Mystwood Manor 2021-05-02 10-57-46-31.jpg T4 girl, 3 cards, 1 item and room upgrade.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Dev, is this a bug or difference calculation of each assignment ?
On my previous post, I thought Lv 4 skill equivalent to 60% ... but then when doing Gym with the similar combination, I've got this ...
Mystwood Manor Calculation 2.jpg
I tried un-equip everything (except room upgrade, can't un-equip that), only got 54%. So that mean Gym Level 4 = 49% ? ... I'm screwed up if Mrs. Fernandez Lv4 want to use Gym.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Faerin
This autosave shows that you haven't set Amber as barmaid, but Kay, Kay hasn't enough skill points to satisfy Miguel but enough for Jim, after you have set some item... probably when you have switched the girls, you haven't set enough items/cards to her (without any card/item, Kay doesn't satisfy anyone of them)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes