Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
It can be done with a combination of high exp, items cards and room upgrades
Done some research ... now I can see the number. Need at least 4 items/room upgrade with Level 4 skill of job,
to reach Mrs. Fernandez Level 4 - 80% service requirement.
Mystwood Manor Calculation.jpg
The example is for reaching Sauna Job's 85% rating.

Note : If you play without cheat, probably need 300 days, even more, to get all cards and items. Problems is. the card drawing are damn random and had 3 stack type. The Retainer is Lv3 card, The Fire-Eater is Lv2 card & The Courtesan is Lv1 card. And this if you want to achieve for 1 perfect job ... crazy grinder ! ... but not surprise, MOTH were grinder-nuts on the first half of the development, then readjusted later.

georgikkkk

Jun 7, 2020
How do I level up Hanna and Annika when it required to have yoga room and club, but we can not increase the hotel to level 5

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I level up Hanna and Annika when it required to have yoga room and club, but we can not increase the hotel to level 5
The only way at this time is the trainer.

For those that keep asking about the sex, Faerin is well known for very slow getting to what I call real sex as in intercourse.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Note : If you play without cheat, probably need 300 days, even more, to get all cards and items. Problems is. the card drawing are damn random and had 3 stack type. The Retainer is Lv3 card, The Fire-Eater is Lv2 card & The Courtesan is Lv1 card. And this if you want to achieve for 1 perfect job ... crazy grinder ! ... but not surprise, MOTH were grinder-nuts on the first half of the development, then readjusted later.
Close.
I'm at Day 263 & have had all cards for the last 3 updates.
Think I'd got them all by around Day 215, or so.
Would've been quicker, but had the old bug that made it think you'd got them all, when still missing some, because you'd completed a tier.
Equip MC with The Seer and you get extra pulls for cards.
Suggest also making a save before you visit her. If you get nothing of use, reload & visit again.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Got a minor bug with 1 pic lower than the rest but the normal pic is there to. Mystwood Manor 2021-05-01 17-36-51-07.jpg

Since this is the last post in the thread I will add this bug to it.

Another crash and here is the last player log.
Faerin

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Close.
I'm at Day 263 & have had all cards for the last 3 updates.
Think I'd got them all by around Day 215, or so.
Would've been quicker, but had the old bug that made it think you'd got them all, when still missing some, because you'd completed a tier.
Equip MC with The Seer and you get extra pulls for cards.
Suggest also making a save before you visit her. If you get nothing of use, reload & visit again.
I'd say, somewhere from 200-250 is a realistic goal to get all cards. But maybe you have used the old overpowered well, so that's a couple extra days. Either way, this is probably the ballpark we're talking.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I'd say, somewhere from 200-250 is a realistic goal to get all cards. But maybe you have used the old overpowered well, so that's a couple extra days. Either way, this is probably the ballpark we're talking.
Whats the best way to buy them? Spend 1, 2 or 3 Divination points when you buy them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Whats the best way to buy them? Spend 1, 2 or 3 Divination points when you buy them?
Spend 1 point till you get nothing but mist cards showing up, then do the same with 2 points until the mist cards show up.

You can see little 1's and 2's in this shot and you can see that I have all the 1's there is and working on the 2's.
Mystwood Manor 2021-05-01 21-52-05-17.jpg

You also have lvl 1, 2 and 3 for the MC under his inventory.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes