larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
After finding out you had to click on the card to find out what it does I started to play this game.

Get to here and the game crashes on me. View attachment 1172573 just as the cop shows up.
The game crashes about every 10 minutes, what the fuck?
Could you both provide us with your player logs, you will find them here

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Player.log
Press Windows+r and type %appdata% to access your AppData folder

summerjo

May 9, 2017
How do you gain experience for the sauna, gym, pool etc if no guests use those?
Training doesn't raise anything. I keep getting 'she didn't learn anything'

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could you both provide us with your player logs, you will find them here

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Player.log
Press Windows+r and type %appdata% to access your AppData folder
Here is the last one and the prev. one that is in there but I played a few more hours after that with saving every other choice I needed to make.

Let me know when you get this and I will delete it from this site.

Deleted.

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How do you gain experience for the sauna, gym, pool etc if no guests use those?
Training doesn't raise anything. I keep getting 'she didn't learn anything'
You need to raise the level of your guests the higher the level of guest the more facilities they require, change the level when Julia is in the lobby

1619871346578.png

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have to say, in all honesty, that Hana is probably one of the most beautiful character models I've seen in any game. A beautiful Japanese girl that's as tough and dangerous as a yakuza mixed the kindness and shyness of a geisha.

I can't wait until level 5 when the club opens. I know she wants to sing, and to see her story arc when she's going to be on stage I'm very eager to see. I don't think this is a romance game in a sense that most other VNs are, but if it was, it would be between Hana and Laura. Two of the most beautiful characters I've seen.

Faerin really outdid himself this time.

hana.png hana2.png

Last edited:

Pritor

May 1, 2021
I really liked this game at begining..but now to many girls (teens)..3 updates no new scene for Julia and Amber..!? I think lots of characters just ruining the game, and story (not just this one)..and line of blowjobs,then line of sex is just boring and predicteble..

Last edited:
Reactions: elsijg

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Great update.
Damn! Waiting 5 weeks was hard (I started suffering withdrawal symptoms ^^ )

Do you remember, Faerin?
A few months ago someone pointed out that in 2 rare cases, the customer's reactions were weird:

-A) Order failure, but satisfaction (ex: customer lvl3 vs staff lvl4 with items). The customer is angry then happy.

-B) Order success, but dissatisfaction (lack xp). The customer is happy then angry.

In these 2 cases, the customer really seems bipolar.

I don't know if you're working on it (or plan to do it in the future), but here's just a suggestion. :)

You can use the customer's neutral expression (the one by default, at the start of the talk).
Then add 2 new answers such as:

-A) Order failure, but satisfaction. Angry then neutral: "That's not what I wanted. However you treat me so well... It's okay, but, next time, listen carefully to what I order."

-B) Order success, but dissatisfaction. Happy then neutral: "You're still green, but I see potential. Work hard and you'll be good."

I hope it wouldn't be too much work.

Reactions: Cartageno

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have to say, in all honesty, that Hana is probably one of the most beautiful character models I've seen in any game. A beautiful Japanese girl that's as tough and dangerous as a yakuza mixed the kindness and shyness of a geisha.

I can't wait until level 5 when the club opens. I know she wants to sing, and to see her story arc when she's going to be on stage I'm very eager to see. I don't think this is a romance game in a sense that most other VNs are, but if it was, it would be between Hana and Laura. Two of the most beautiful characters I've seen.

Faerin really outdid himself this time.

View attachment 1172904 View attachment 1172921
I would agree but for the tattoos, tattoos are a major turn off for me.
I don't mind small hidden tattoos but with both arms and legs covered is just fuggly.

ADD: 2 bugs to report.

1. I have lvl 4 with mom running the desk but when I try to train lvl 1's they never go up.
Mystwood Manor 2021-05-01 06-10-21-66.jpg 4 days in a row no increase in training, all still lvl 1. Mystwood Manor 2021-05-01 06-10-05-87.jpg

2. It says check on her at night so I have been doing that now for 3 weeks in a roll and nothing changes. Mystwood Manor 2021-05-01 06-25-55-40.jpg
Never mind I though it did not change because it stayed dark but I was able to claim the reward and move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderkiss321

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I don't mind small hidden tattoos but with both arms and legs covered is just fuggly.

ADD: 2 bugs to report.

1. I have lvl 4 with mom running the desk but when I try to train lvl 1's they never go up.
View attachment 1172960 4 days in a row no increase in training, all still lvl 1. View attachment 1172961

2. It says check on her at night so I have been doing that now for 3 weeks in a roll and nothing changes. View attachment 1172966
Never mind I though it did not change because it stayed dark but I was able to claim the reward and move on.
Could you drop your autosave here so I can take a look

Looked at your player log and can't see anything obvious either, I think it was just a glitch I will get another one of the lads to look at it when he gets on as he's a bit more techy than me

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not big on tattoos on women myself. But on Asian women, I am. I have one myself that was a Valentine's day gift back in '97. But you put a tattoo on an Asian girl (i.e. Ellen in CoBD), and I melt, but I don't like them on white/"Western" women.

I know it's weird, but that's the way I am. Hana just hits every single button for me and checks off every box.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could you drop your autosave here so I can take a look

Looked at your player log and can't see anything obvious either, I think it was just a glitch I will get another one of the lads to look at it when he gets on as he's a bit more techy than me
Here you go.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Okay then I will remove it and start over because I thought it came with cheats and needed the mod to activate them.

MotH had cheats built in and I thought this game had it to.
This game has the cheat system too, if you play with any other kind of mod, we don't support the player.

We are seeing that people are continuing to use those mod systems, but if they break the game, you have to ask support to the developer of that mod, not to us or spread the word that the game is unstable when you have modified it.
You are modifying the game? Take your risks...

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes