Afma

Sep 28, 2019
I've checked all of the saves and I'm not having any problems getting the game to load. So since I can confirm there's no problems there, let's try looking at your player log. Can you attach a copy of that, please?

Use the Windows + R keys to open a "Run" dialog box. In that, type %appdata% and click "OK", use the up arrow to go back a folder, then open up \LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor, and attach the file named "player.log".
Ok give me some time, cause right now i'm not at Home

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I've checked all of the saves and I'm not having any problems getting the game to load. So since I can confirm there's no problems there, let's try looking at your player log. Can you attach a copy of that, please?

Use the Windows + R keys to open a "Run" dialog box. In that, type %appdata% and click "OK", use the up arrow to go back a folder, then open up \LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor, and attach the file named "player.log".
Bro something wrong with save system my saves disappeared too but lucky me I made a back because the same thing happened to me before with Unity Games on here after deleting game when I download new update saves was gone just like now thank lord Im the type of person fool me once shame on you I never let myself make the same mistake twice there is some type of bug or something that makes unity game delete game saves after removing the game from your system or your antivirus picks up saves as some type of false positive somethings going on with unity titles that cause that perhaps it didnt happen to you but it damn sure happened to a few of us.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
There is definitely something wrong with the saves I loading game my saves dissapeared but I had a back tuirned game off copy paste my old saves loaded game again save deleted again heres the problem the game does not put my saves in the appdata it puts it in the game folder which all Devs know gets deleted after completing the game

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
This is bs I think I was on day 100 or something even after completing all story events I kept grinding for days I continued to play the game 2 more days after all content was found Dev you should fix this oversight

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This is bs I think I was on day 100 or something even after completing all story events I kept grinding for days I continued to play the game 2 more days after all content was found Dev you should fix this oversight
You deleted your own saves, without checking if there was another location storing them & have the audacity to accuse the dev of "oversight"? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hypocrisy thy name is thou.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Out of reactions, but agreed & also thank you for the update. Highly enjoyed the new scenes with Hana, Riley & Annika!!!
Just 3 x level 5 for Laura & Hana, plus the final 2 x level 5 for Riley to go?

Reactions: Faerin and Old Dog

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
So just delete everything except the "profile" folder, when you complete it.
99.9% of people dont know this about Unity well its not Unity the Dev did not programmed saves to go to appdata I never had this issue with Flirty F, School love and friends, Time Stamps, House Party, Noemi's Toscana Rebirth, The Twist,
World after War and the renders on that game are absolutely terrible just to name a few on my M.2

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
99.9% of people dont know this about Unity well its not Unity the Dev did not programmed saves to go to appdata I never had this issue with Flirty F, School love and friends, Time Stamps, House Party, Noemi's Toscana Rebirth, The Twist,
World after War and the renders on that game are absolutely terrible just to name a few on my M.2
It doesn't matter man. It's a simple rule.
Don't delete your old stuff, until you've made sure you've copied the old stuff that you need across to the new.
Or, at the very least, checked to see if what you assume to be the case, actually is, or not.

You deleted your files, without checking if there was another version of them stored in AppData. You just assumed that they were there.
This is not anyone else's doing.
You chose to delete your files on an assumption that turned out to be incorrect.
I'm afraid that you can't really blame other people for your own mistake.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Can someone please share a save at the start of this update all my saves are gone help me please.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
It doesn't matter man. It's a simple rule.
Don't delete your old stuff, until you've made sure you've copied the old stuff that you need across to the new.
Or, at the very least, checked to see if what you assume to be the case, actually is, or not.

You deleted your files, without checking if there was another version of them stored in AppData. You just assumed that they were there.
This is not anyone else's doing & I'm afraid that you can't really blame other people for your own mistake.
I wont lie to you I did make a copy of my saves inside the actual game folder but I made a mistake and deleted that folder I was not to concerned about it because I was under the impression my saves were in appdata so I did chuck it off. Throw me a bone man 100+ days of grinding is no joke.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I wont lie to you I did make a copy of my saves inside the actual game folder but I made a mistake and deleted that folder I was not to concerned about it because I was under the impression my saves were in appdata so I did chuck it off. Throw me a bone man 100+ days of grinding is no joke.
Mate, honestly, I feel your pain!
But I don't have a save at the point you want. Sorry man. I have one at Day 21, one at Day 217 & my current one at Day 263.
That has everything done for the current version.
How are you supposed to access all the new tier 3 events if you cant even access the yoga or club yet wtf
None of the tier 3 events require Yoga or the Club.
If you mean the skills, for Hana & Annika, train them in the classroom.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How are you supposed to access all the new tier 3 events if you cant even access the yoga or club yet wtf
You don't need them to progress at all. Only thing you need is leveling the girls and you can do that by having them schooled.

She should be getting 0
Well, the blackmail was a mean streak, but she wasn't entirely wrong. Plus, the Mr Mowo game is a lot of fun. Certainly worth a dollar or two.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If you've ever played MotH in the past, then this is no different. Same setup as before.. There are no centralized locations for your saves as this has caused issues in the past for Faerin (long before I joined his team) when he's tried that method for saves. So that means with each update, you have to copy your "profile" folder from an earlier version into the latest update's folder in order to continue. That's pretty much common knowledge that could have easily been learned using the search function. ;)

Reactions: MotH_like25

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Mate, honestly, I feel your pain!
But I don't have a save at the point you want. Sorry man. I have one at Day 21, one at Day 217 & my current one at Day 263.
That has everything done for the current version.

None of the tier 3 events require Yoga or the Club.
If you mean the skills, for Hana & Annika, train them in the classroom.
Thanks I think Ill put this on the back burner for now I just re-downloaded FFXV and installation finished 2 hrs ago was on here catching up with a few updates but its been a few yrs gotta go for another 100% run

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think devs tell themselves this when it's not true. Milfy City being a prime example of a game with plenty of mom sex scenes, yet has a rabid fan base so desperate for more content they've been waiting for over a year for an update.

If a game loses its audience after the mom sex scene, it's because it's a bad game that had nothing else going for it. Not because of something as ridiculous as a bad audience.

If anything, Devs should respect that artificially drawing the mom sex scene out can ruin a game. No More Secrets being a prime example of the dev fucking up the timing so bad that the eventual scene was this unclimactic, tawdry, out of the blue affair. Missing entirely the perfect scene at the hotel several updates prior, which he had ended with some bullshit blueballing. I'm also fairly certain the dev's passion for his project had died out by the time he finally crammed the scene into the game while rushing towards the end of his project. Which raises its own concerns about Devs delaying.

I actually suspect Midnight Paradise might be the next example of a game that has artificially delayed the mom scene for too long. Hopefully the scene will be able to justify the wait, but I sincerely doubt it.
Again this all hinges on the assumptions that

(a) the majority of the playerbase wants mom content more than other content, and
(b) Faerin intentionally delays mom content to keep supporters

The first assumption is false, the second unproven but probably false as well.

Okay, when I say the first one is false, I am mixing up "supporters" and "players" a bit, but since the update order is following Patreon polls which wanted the non-moms to catch up, at least the majority of supporters does not want Julia to be racing ahead. Whether it is because they don't like her as much, or because like me they like a "save the best for last" approach at least as far as "I don't want to have finished the pizza and be left with all the crust" way, or they abstractly think that a balanced game is better, we don't know. Fact is: majority of patreons did NOT vote for Julia when given the opportunity.

As for "what the dev does": only Faerin knows his plans. But from a development perspective, two approaches both have merits and we could probably discuss for weeks which one is better:

(1) Rush one character (here Julia) while completely ignoring the others
(2) Keep them balanced, especially when approaching "milestones" in game mechanics or similar

An intentional mix would be pretty bad for the development process. Of course, patreon strategic ideas could play a role - we would never know. But since he is also not a first time dev, and (my guess only) wants to continue doing games like these once MyMa is finished, he'll probably know what he is doing.

In any way, "artificially drawing the mom sex scene out" is a wrong description of what was happening here. Sure, we don't have vaginal with her yet - but we don't with any other girl as well. All while Julia had hardcore content way before others even showed their boobs. So that is not what is going on.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes