Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ERROR CLUB
Whoops! The requested dialog could not be found. err_dialog_102_club_5,
The reason you're seeing that error is because the club is a level 5 facility and level 5 hasn't been implemented yet. So the only reason you're seeing that is because you're using known cheat mod which has bugged your game. Since Faerin doesn't support the mod, we don't offer support for anyone who uses it when there's already a key included to access the cheats console. The debugger isn't a cheat. It's designed with one purpose and one purpose only; for us to fix bugs/problems on the fly. You added problems by tinkering with the debugger.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How am I supposed to build the yoga room if I cant level my hotel to 5?
You'll have to wait until level 5 is implemented. That may take an update or two in order to get to that point.

Reactions: tulkas
Dec 2, 2019
I hope we get an opportunity with guests, like Karen. Call me crazy, but I have a fetish to satify the hard to please customer. After all, the MC is the Manager.

That being said, thanks Faerin for the release, and thanks to all his helpers on this thread!

Afma

Sep 28, 2019
So the loading of the Game it's slow?
Cause it doesnt start and it's been charging for a while .

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I hope we get an opportunity with guests, like Karen. Call me crazy, but I have a fetish to satify the hard to please customer. After all, the MC is the Manager.

That being said, thanks Faerin for the release, and thanks to all his helpers on this thread!
Yeah, same for Sofia & the Nun, too, please!
Wanna do bad shit to Sofia, for the difficulty she's caused. :ROFLMAO:
lol just kidding, but knocking her off her perch and having her crave MC would be cool.

Reactions: Edrick23

Afma

Sep 28, 2019
It doesn't matter are you using the mod for the game, because if it hasn't been updated then that happens
Contact the mods creator for an update
I don't think so, i download the Game from here and i didnt download the mode, only the incest patch

Afma

Sep 28, 2019
No, i'm not using it.
Well i appreciate the help but i'm a little Lost here , can u explain it to me step by step, sorry i'm not so good with these things

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes