pantene

Oct 31, 2019
I don't blame the dev with this method when they give updates to their games, you can see and tell from the audience for this type of games we are all starving for moms updates, the majority will lost interest the moment mother route will end.

therefore The best approach to keep the fans hungry and excited about your upcoming updates is to tease them with small mother content and then keep her away as long as you can
I'll skip it for the second time. I'll wait for mom or sis content

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't blame the dev with this method when they give updates to their games, you can see and tell from the audience for this type of games we are all starving for moms updates, the majority will lost interest the moment mother route will end.

therefore The best approach to keep the fans hungry and excited about your upcoming updates is to tease them with small mother content and then keep her away as long as you can
The only problem with that is it would mean implementing hotel level 5 and staff level 5 too soon. So right now, the other girls need to get caught up first.

Reactions: TheDevian

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Being frankly, I expected 5th level to be executed respecting Hanna. The update is a quite successful. Thanks to the developer and the team.

Reactions: Sycho

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Being frankly, I expected 5th level to be executed respecting Hanna. The update is a quite successful. Thanks to the developer and the team.
Yeah Hana is most definitely my favorite, Laura is next. A couple of months ago when I was told about Hana when I first started playing the game I couldn't wait for her to show up. I love Asian women, and Hana was just perfect in so many ways.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's a bit too soon for the level increase; that's likely in the next update or so, but thank you for the kind words. :)

Jed

Feb 28, 2017

Also, as a reminder, the voters voted pretty convincingly to bring all the girls up to the same level as the mother/sister characters prior to going back to the mother/sister.

So yes, some vocal people want only the mother/sister content - but those people aren't the majority of those who actual pay for the game and vote on the order of content updates.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Do saves cross over from previous versions? I seem to remember having to start from a new, last time I played.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wouldn't say 'all', just a vocal percentage, some of us actually like the others more. ;)
I mean, if it was all, then they would have won the polls, no? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cartageno

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Do saves cross over from previous versions? I seem to remember having to start from a new, last time I played.
Yes. Copy your profile folder from your previous version into the updated version and you can continue from there.

Reactions: TheDevian

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
You're welcome. :)

It'll be where ever you extracted the game to.

For me, it would be C:\Mystwood Manor 0.4.4\profile.
Oh, damn I've deleted the previous version long ago... Well shieeeet, thanks anyways, pal. I'll remember for next time.

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes