whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i hope we get some content in the future where he finally rape some girls
Not really sure why you'd need to rape anyone, most of them seem quite willing to explore intimate scenarios.
"Finally" would suggest that there has been some previous content which might suggest this, as a potential course of action.
There has not.
MC has been, for the most part, quite respectful with his employees.

If that's your thing, I can only suggest searching for games which have "rape" included in their tags.
This does not.
Thinking it was Annika and Hana, but I might be wrong...
I think the last images I saw were teasers of Hana? Those tatoos, man, she's cute. :love:
was shit and now is shit game ! hotel manager ! who open hotel with lobby and just one room ? guest stay 3 days one mistake guest leave and you get nothing ! one day mom can work in kitchen with 15% energy tomorrow she can`t with 50% energy ! try this game 2-3 times but no thanx can`t play this shit !!!
I don't know if you're familiar with the acronym: PEBCAK?

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
One I made up ... PLEBE ... Problem Likely Exists Between the Ears

Edit: Just to clarify - I have used for 25+ years - I made it up a long time ago when I started in IT when in College.
lol If we're making them up, then I'd like to claim PIHUA.
Problem Identified, Head Up Arse/Ass. (y)
For the type in question, I'd like to keep it more simple, for them.
Defect Internal Cranium Krunked should do it.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
lol If we're making them up, then I'd like to claim PIHUA.
Problem Identified, Head Up Arse/Ass. (y)
For the type in question, I'd like to keep it more simple, for them.
Defect Internal Cranium Krunked should do it.
I like it. Military have HUA as a common phrase. Fuck man - I have used so many over the years. Used to say that someone was a methane breather .. because their head was so far up their ass they got no oxygen. Called people headless because we couldn't see their heads (as they were up their ass). The typical PEBKAC and PICNIC. ID ten T (id10t) error. Of course the military have given us BOHICA, SNAFU, KISS, FUBAR, etc.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I like it. Military have HUA as a common phrase. Fuck man - I have used so many over the years. Used to say that someone was a methane breather .. because their head was so far up their ass they got no oxygen. Called people headless because we couldn't see their heads (as they were up their ass). The typical PEBKAC and PICNIC. ID ten T (id10t) error. Of course the military have given us BOHICA, SNAFU, KISS, FUBAR, etc.
lol an old favourite was "Dead, from the neck up."

Reactions: mordred93

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
One I made up ... PLEBE ... Problem Likely Exists Between the Ears

Edit: Just to clarify - I have used for 25+ years - I made it up a long time ago when I started in IT when in College.

Loads of these have existed for years, ever since IT dept's. came in to existence many [many] years ago.
I also recall similar ones at my place of work when I first joined it back in the early 80's.
Ah, the joys of a green screen monitor! and being "lucky" if you had 56k dial-up and 256k of RAM along with the joys of loading data from a floppy disk!"

One of the best I recall from an IT help-desk, after hours of online help for someone who failed to follow the advice/instructions given to resolve the owners problem.
The advice given: Pack your system back up and take it back to the store you bought it from and tell them you've got error reports that you're unable to resolve and that it's these system errors.
SEEBCAK and 1D1OT
[system error exists between chair and keyboard]

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

Loads of these have existed for years, ever since IT dept's. came in to existence many [many] years ago.
I also recall similar ones at my place of work when I first joined it back in the early 80's.
Ah, the joys of a green screen monitor! and being "lucky" if you had 56k dial-up and 256k of RAM along with the joys of loading data from a floppy disk!"
I remember lots of these, we used to settle on PEBCAK and one of the game companies I interacted with used that one ALOT.

It's around the time we got the best tech support series ever - the

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

One of the best I recall from an IT help-desk, after hours of online help for someone who failed to follow the advice/instructions given to resolve the owners problem.
The advice given: Pack your system back up and take it back to the store you bought it from and tell them you've got error reports that you're unable to resolve and that it's these system errors.
SEEBCAK and 1D1OT
[system error exists between chair and keyboard]
lol always reminds me of the old conversation.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes