DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Does this game have an 'official' font style?
I was just being a bit creative with my signature but couldn't really see anything defined.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does this game have an 'official' font style?
I was just being a bit creative with my signature but couldn't really see anything defined.
Not as of yet, but that should be revealed once Faerin has designed the opening splash screen. I doubt the font within the game's dialog will change though, though nothing has been mentioned on either fronts. I will admit though, the signature looks really good.

Wiarkane

Mar 14, 2021
Hello I have a problem with the game, after finishing an activity (bar, gym, etc..) the game is stuck on the end of the dialogue, I can not leave the dialogue I can only open the menu to load a save

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello I have a problem with the game, after finishing an activity (bar, gym, etc..) the game is stuck on the end of the dialogue, I can not leave the dialogue I can only open the menu to load a save
Could you attach a copy of your auto save and player log, please?
To locate the log, use the Windows + R keys, type: %appdata%, then click 'OK'.
Go back one folder, then go into \LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
Can someone tell me the differences between the $20 tier patron and the $5 tier patron in terms of the version of the game. Basic vs Full? I don't often download every update and was curious if it was better to do the full version for this update and then drop to like the $5 or $10 for 2-3 months after and then go back to the $20 tier to get the next full version? does that sound silly?

I really did enjoy Man of the House (which I bought on Steam) and that's how I got started in all these adult games. So for that, I thank you Faerin for making such an excellent game. After I get the answer to this question, I might just end up staying in the $20 tier level because if it wasn't for your game, I would have never known about this niche market and never found f95 and never had a chance to check out so many games and subscribe to help other developers.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Can someone tell me the differences between the $20 tier patron and the $5 tier patron in terms of the version of the game. Basic vs Full? I don't often download every update and was curious if it was better to do the full version for this update and then drop to like the $5 or $10 for 2-3 months after and then go back to the $20 tier to get the next full version? does that sound silly?

I really did enjoy Man of the House (which I bought on Steam) and that's how I got started in all these adult games. So for that, I thank you Faerin for making such an excellent game. After I get the answer to this question, I might just end up staying in the $20 tier level because if it wasn't for your game, I would have never known about this niche market and never found f95 and never had a chance to check out so many games and subscribe to help other developers.
Not at all.
The full version has some additional renders (mostly close-ups) and a cheat console.
The $5 version is the same as the $10 but you get access one month later.

But in the end, it's more about how much people want to (and can) support the development of a game than they have to. Because, as you are well aware, the games can be downloaded on sites like these as well.

Thank you for your support!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi is there smething like a scene player were we can watch the scenes again. not like just the gallery
Girl scenes: yes, when you click on the girl info, then progress, you can re-watch (and re-choose, up to leaving the scene before there is a scene) the previous scenes including dialogue.

Main story: in the MC's profile I would guess but never tried.

BIMBO21

Jul 25, 2018
ohh ok than thanks i have to restart cause i used the cheats to improve all stats and thats why i cant rewatch it lol

BIMBO21

Jul 25, 2018
and is it normal that the i cant use the study room in this version of the game cause i cant improve in main story anymore

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Can anyone describe what content is there with MC's mom upto this version?

It will be very helpful for some of us.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
and is it normal that the i cant use the study room in this version of the game cause i cant improve in main story anymore
Can you attach a copy of your save, please?

Can anyone describe what content is there with MC's mom upto this version?

It will be very helpful for some of us.
There's a BJ and a HJ scene with her and a nude scene between her and Kay in the sauna.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You need to go to the other hotel, the one on the left.
Speak to the couple and they will assign a tutor.
Then you should be able to renovate the study.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes