a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
With 'cheats' and unofficial 'Mods' already available I guess it doesn't hurt to attach an old 'sav'.
It is from last January.
I do not know the exact version but hotel and staff are at level 4.

Anyway, my recommendation still is: consider playing from the beginning as it is a nice game. :geek:
View attachment 1178362
The unofficial mod breaks the game.
It does not allow the trainer to train and if you use the mod to up the ones the girls can't train at this time it freezes the game.

Reactions: TheDevian
May 30, 2017
So, this is not just a problem with this game, rather all Unity3d engine games, but skin shows up blue. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this, short of reinstalling win10?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, this is not just a problem with this game, rather all Unity3d engine games, but skin shows up blue. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this, short of reinstalling win10?
You may need a better graphics card because VN/Games like this have a very demanding pull on video system.
Even my GTX 980 Ti card gets pulled down to just 15 fps on some of the screens.

May 30, 2017
You may need a better graphics card because VN/Games like this have a very demanding pull on video system.
Even my GTX 980 Ti card gets pulled down to just 15 fps on some of the screens.
Sorry, should have said this is a new problem, have had no problems running any of these games before. 2700x and Vega 56, so powerful enough system. Something changed in past month or so, can't figure it out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, should have said this is a new problem, have had no problems running any of these games before. 2700x and Vega 56, so powerful enough system. Something changed in past month or so, can't figure it out.
That's a little older and demands a lot of power to run.
It maybe your power supply not up to the demand anymore and you may need to check it out.
That's all I can come up with anyway.

Maybe a full system check is in order and if you have not upgrade the drivers in a while you may want to do that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
He doesn't have a problem from using the mod.
He just attached his save, for others.
That is true but if he used the mod it may have broke the save and can throw errors sooner or later.
I just letting players know about the mod breaking there game.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That is true but if he used the mod it may have broke the save and can throw errors sooner or later.
I just letting players know about the mod breaking there game.
Yeah, I would hope that someone's not posting a save made from a modded game, but you never know.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, he is getting the rest of the girls up to that level first, so they match.
I hope dev is going all the way up to lvl 5 for all girls and not just the one girl that needs the rest of lvl 4 added.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I hope dev is going all the way up to lvl 5 for all girls and not just the one girl that needs the rest of lvl 4 added.
All girls have full Level 4, except Laura needs the Level 4 completion reward unlock, to lessen her clothing...
But all 3 scenes are available, for Level 4, for all girls.
Most already have full Level 5, they just need the completion reward added.

Laura & Hana need 3 x Level 5 scenes/events + Laura's Level 4 completion reward.
Riley needs 2 x Level 5 scenes/events.

Then they will all be level.
Then cue demands from <insert girl's name>'s fans...! :D

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All girls have full Level 4, except Laura needs the Level 4 completion reward unlock, to lessen her clothing...
But all 3 scenes are available, for Level 4, for all girls.
Most already have full Level 5, they just need the completion reward added.

Laura & Hana need 3 x Level 5 scenes/events + Laura's Level 4 completion reward.
Riley needs 2 x Level 5 scenes/events.

Then they will all be level.
Yes I know all that and is why I said all the way for full lvl 5 completion.
The way the post read that I quoted was talking about lvl 4 completion.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes I know all that and is why I said all the way for full lvl 5 completion.
The way the post read that I quoted was talking about lvl 4 completion.
I see what you mean. Where Devian said "up to that level", I don't think he meant it literally, as in "Hotel level 4". Think that he meant "the same level as each other."
If Faerin's bringing all girls to be at equal progress, then that is what needs to happen.
3 scenes + prev reward for Laura. 3 scenes for Hana. 2 scenes for Riley.
8 x events/scenes.
Only question is, how many updates for this? 1, or 2?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I see what you mean. Where Devian said "up to that level", I don't think he meant it literally, as in "Hotel level 4". Think that he meant "the same level as each other."
If Faerin's bringing all girls to be at equal progress, then that is what needs to happen.
8 x events/scenes.
Hopefully only 1 update.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
8 x events/scenes.
Yeah, the general idea was that the supporters voted to bring the other girls up to speed, more or less catch up with Julia and Amber, before continuing the other stuff.

Then we will have one more girl to add once he does raise the hotel level, to go with the new rooms. My assumption is that she will come along with the guests' stories or something along that line, but don't hold me to that, it's just a guess.
Hopefully only 1 update.
Considering how close the others are now, that seems pretty likely if things keep going as they are, but we will see soon.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Then we will have one more girl to add once he does raise the hotel level, to go with the new rooms. My assumption is that she will come along with the guests' stories or something along that line, but don't hold me to that, it's just a guess.
Considering how close the others are now, that seems pretty likely if things keep going as they are, but we will see soon.
lol was thinking of something along the lines of an interview with 3 candidates, then can pick which girl gets the job.
Maybe as part of MC's progress? Throw a lewd scene in with the interviews...
Her underlying storyline can be identical, once hired, just gives the choice of girl's look.

Appreciate that it's not something that's viable, as would require 3 x the render work for the new girl's content, but think that the idea is conducive to the management aspect of the game.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
lol was thinking of something along the lines of an interview with 3 candidates, then can pick which girl gets the job.
Her underlying storyline can be identical, once hired, just gives the choice of girl's look.
Maybe as part of MC's progress? Throw a lewd scene in with one of the interviews...

Appreciate that it's not something that's viable, as would require 3 x the render work for the new girl's content, but think that the idea is conducive to the management aspect of the game.
Yeah, exactly, almost easier to do 3 stories for one person. What he usually does is make variations of the new girl, and then let the supporters vote on it, so there is something like that, but it's one of those majority rules thing.

...Personally, I am hoping for another redhead, we need one on staff!!! XD

Reactions: shane420
4.00 star(s) 242 Votes