AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
what does mist card do? I encounter it once there was two mist cards seeing it has no stat boost i just ignored them.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
what does mist card do? I encounter it once there was two mist cards seeing it has no stat boost i just ignored them.
It does nothing it's an "empty" card... if you pick it, that card will not be added in your card inventory.
The Myst card is a card displayed when you have most of the cards of the tier you have chosen at Isabella's question.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
HAs anybody got the new quick guide for the food/alcohol/sauna ect.Thanks

marcos

Apr 28, 2017
I activated the sauna, but nobody goes there, as well as the massage and the gym. Do I have to do anything to go?

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
As others have said, make sure that your hotel is level 3 first. Then I would make sure that everyone is trained as much as possible in the study. This will allow you to take care of the level 3 guests once you switch to that on the lobby screen.

Trust me, I just started over for the second time, lol. There is a right way to make it work without trouble. You just need to take things very slowly.

Reactions: DrakaF

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone know how to get the animations working in Wine? is there some dependency i need to install?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes