csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Weird, everything went well yesterday, but today, Kay at lvl 4 in bar with the room upgrade, the shaker and the barkeeper card, couldn't handle a 60% satisfaction

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone know how to get the animations working in Wine? is there some dependency i need to install?
I know how, but I won't explain it here because it is kinda complicated and not recommended. => The solution/workaround is very unstable.

For more information check the Linux thread linked in my signature.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
data_0.sav
I have checked your save and I think it is normal, I have seen that Kay is only at the beginning of level 4 in bar, and it gives about 60-61% when you serve a level 4 guest.
As soon as you reach a bit more of 500xp in the skill she can reach 75% which is the maxium you can achieve with the items and cards you have set for her. If you had other 2 cards she reaches 85%.

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I have checked your save and I think it is normal, I have seen that Kay is only at the beginning of level 4 in bar, and it gives about 60-61% when you serve a level 4 guest.
As soon as you reach a bit more of 500xp in the skill she can reach 75% which is the maxium you can achieve with the items and cards you have set for her. If you had other 2 cards she reaches 85%.
If she can get 60% as is, why did she fail to get 60%

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
If she can get 60% as is, why did she fail to get 60%
Sorry I have miscalculated, I have tested her when I had already picked up some experience.

The formula should be like this:
if the girl has lvl 4 in a skill and serves a lvl 4 guest for that job, without any items, cards or room upgrades, she should satisfy only for 40% (if the skill is at the beginning of the level).
each item that can be used for a specific job gives you +5%
each card that can be used for a specific job gives you +5%
the room upgrade gives you +5%
the skill experience at 0xp gives you +0%, but as soon as you pick up some experience this bonus increases to the maximum of +15% or +20% (I don't remember which one, but you need a level 4 skill with a bit more of 500xp)

so calculating your Kay which has only 5xp at lvl 4, she has +40% as base (the guest is level 4, the skill is level 4), +0% for skill (because she has only 5xp for the skill), +5% for 1 item, +5% for 1 card, +5% for room upgrade = 55%

1612124009551.png

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks. I unchecked "Full screen" and "IU animations" and I was able to get pass the scene. I hope Faerin can work on this issue because I won't change my hardware for just this game.
You're welcome and thanks for letting me know that worked. :)

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
So because you don't want to pay and are on a pirate forum, the dev should stop giving incentives to pay money because it inconveniences you?
I understand why the dev did what he did but since when do we care about devs on this platform. Everything on this site is pirated what makes this one special?

Reactions: filochard

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I understand why the dev did what he did but since when do we care about devs on this platform. Everything on this site is pirated what makes this one special?
I take it getting to play the game at all... for free... isn't good enough?

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
mystwood.png
Guys i need help at this moment evrything stops!!! only i can do is press "hide" and "ESC" to menu! i cant move forward please i need a hero to save me now!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(a) If the dev proves to be a good friend to the community and is making a good game, some people do care. Also, one or two of us paying for games keeps the good stuff coming.

(b) But in the actual conversation, there was no "care" involved. You asked why there was a paywall (made by the dev). Somebody answered that the dev wants people to pay for that. Then you talked about this being a pirate forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
(a) If the dev proves to be a good friend to the community and is making a good game, some people do care. Also, one or two of us paying for games keeps the good stuff coming.

(b) But in the actual conversation, there was no "care" involved. You asked why there was a paywall (made by the dev). Somebody answered that the dev wants people to pay for that. Then you talked about this being a pirate forum.
There are plenty of paywalls on this site but that never stopped it from being opened. I wasn't talking about the dev I was talking about the community of f95 when I asked about the paywall.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is everything pirated or partially pirated? I ask again what makes this game more special than all the games on this site?
True, and it has been shared, a few times, but the thing is, all that happens when the key gets leaked is that he changes it, so that the old one no longer works.

Reactions: Xumeey
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes