csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Sorry I have miscalculated, I have tested her when I had already picked up some experience.

The formula should be like this:
if the girl has lvl 4 in a skill and serves a lvl 4 guest for that job, without any items, cards or room upgrades, she should satisfy only for 40% (if the skill is at the beginning of the level).
each item that can be used for a specific job gives you +5%
each card that can be used for a specific job gives you +5%
the room upgrade gives you +5%
the skill experience at 0xp gives you +0%, but as soon as you pick up some experience this bonus increases to the maximum of +15% or +20% (I don't remember which one, but you need a level 4 skill with a bit more of 500xp)

so calculating your Kay which has only 5xp at lvl 4, she has +40% as base (the guest is level 4, the skill is level 4), +0% for skill (because she has only 5xp for the skill), +5% for 1 item, +5% for 1 card, +5% for room upgrade = 55%

View attachment 1013657
That does seem a little wrong the the highest character room lvl currently available starts at 40% and needs 4 items just to make 60%. Now I am in no way saying Kay should be able to handle 60 without at least 2, but to me on normal, that seems high, but fair enough I'm moving back down to lvl 3 til everyone is more expierenced! :)

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
True, and it has been shared, a few times, but the thing is, all that happens when the key gets leaked is that he changes it, so that the old one no longer works.
Thanks for the info. I have no grudge against the dev for not wanting his work to be pirated.

Last edited:

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Hopefully he doesn't abruptly end this one like man of the house, I loved the story throughout but when it came to the end it seemed to end without any real ending if that makes sense. Hopefully he sticks to this one and we see a good ending.

Reactions: lancecomwar

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
windows 7 64bit, 8GB ram
Windows 7 would be the issue. So I would recommend (unless you're able to upgrade to Windows 10) disabling videos for now in the game's settings. Or you can try installing the all-in-one (extract to a temporary folder and use the included batch file) and installing the codec pack but I honestly don't know if they are going to help. Additionally, you can try installing as well.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Hopefully he doesn't abruptly end this one like man of the house, I loved the story throughout but when it came to the end it seemed to end without any real ending if that makes sense. Hopefully he sticks to this one and we see a good ending.
Ah yes, true, I very much disliked how the ending main harem was purely a dream sequence, I hope this game doesn't go down that route. Maybe better planning will help with that and not having so many ladies with lesser amount of content?

Yes, the "progress" tab will keep going, even after their job levels max out.
Ah yes, thought so, but will there still be gameplay blocks before progression still? I guess that's what the heart stat might be for.

Ah well, I'm excited to see more anyway, again, Faerin makes my favorite adult games (even if, again, I feel the last game's ending was a bit rushed... but alas)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah yes, thought so, but will there still be gameplay blocks before progression still? I guess that's what the heart stat might be for.
Can't say for the heart for now, that hasn't been implemented, but there is a good chance that it will play an effect in the future, even if only as a reaction to the story progress. There may be others too at some point, I don't know what he has planned for that, but I can say that whatever he changes, it will get added to the hints, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

For now, the only requirements are the job levels and other events... If this were being made normally, he likely would have waited to do those until those other mechanics were done, but you have to keep the players happy, so had to add some story and sexy stuff somehow... XD

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
That does seem a little wrong the the highest character room lvl currently available starts at 40% and needs 4 items just to make 60%. Now I am in no way saying Kay should be able to handle 60 without at least 2, but to me on normal, that seems high, but fair enough I'm moving back down to lvl 3 til everyone is more expierenced! :)
I think you don't need it to level down to 3, as soon as you place some girl at the study at the morning you're just fine.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ah yes, true, I very much disliked how the ending main harem was purely a dream sequence, I hope this game doesn't go down that route. Maybe better planning will help with that and not having so many ladies with lesser amount of content?
To me, the "dream sequence" endings never felt unreal but as a (nice) trick to allow for multiple endings. But yes, I can see how you may feel that way.

However, unlike the post you're replying to (and some similar ones here or over at the MotH thread) I never felt that "not every female appearing in the game is available for intimacy" is the sign of a rushed ending or an incomplete game. Even though I would have loved to get to know some of them better, all main characters are getting a proper (yes, "dream") ending. And already auntie to me feels a bit off, since her story does not really intertwine with the other girls, which would probably have been more noticeable with the barista or the K/J pop twins.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
For anyone who feel annoyed or not interested in the "management" gameplay. Here is a little hint, try to rush to Level 3 hotel, when you have the study room, events should be triggered easily now and then.

And I hope there will be a mini update to the staff, only 2 have traits and I expected more. Maybe some of them can have exp /satisfaction bonus working on certain jobs.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Love the game. One thing is little unclear to me. When you find old desk bell and Town Crier -card, it says increase change to get rare guest. So, are we talking about Sofia and Nora, or is it something else?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Love the game. One thing is little unclear to me. When you find old desk bell and Town Crier -card, it says increase change to get rare guest. So, are we talking about Sofia and Nora, or is it something else?
A rare guest would be someone like Sofia Fernandez since she's a four star guest.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
In future more guests will be implemented, so at least for now it can be Sofia, but in one of next updates could be also someone else.

Reactions: TheDevian

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
This is the only game where we discuss bugs and technical issues)) 50% of all messages in this thread are about bugs). Why make a game if, in order to play it, you need to upgrade the operating system, video card and install many different programs? Idiocy.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes