PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This is the only game where we discuss bugs and technical issues)) 50% of all messages in this thread are about bugs). Why make a game if, in order to play it, you need to upgrade the operating system, video card and install many different programs? Idiocy.
Faerin continues to work on making this VN a good one. I believe his primary focus is on meeting the needs and desires of his Patreons - the people paying him to create.

If there are bugs, or issues, he starts with fixing those for his Patreons. This will lead to some of the bug problems or issues going away for everyone here as well. He is focused on making sure his Patreons enjoy their experience which should make sense to anyone.

There are a number of people on this forum who are kind enough to try to help others here and that is great. I certainly lend a hand where I can, but it is not the 'job' of anyone here to help others get something for free.

No creator owes a piracy forum dedicated time to help them with their old systems, video cards, drivers etc.

I'm a Patreon and if I feel like a creator is spending so much time trying to help people taking his VN for free that the content I am paying for suffers, then why would I continue to support the VN at my current level or at all?

If you don't have a system that supports this VN, why not find VNs it can support?

As always, if you find a VN you like, then please consider supporting it via Patreon, Subscribestar or whatever method the creator is using to get contributions to pay for assets, hardware, etc. There are far too many good to great VNs that are abandoned because many come to take the VNs for free and too few decide to help support the creator.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

Damn, I really hate Riley. That kind of girl is so annoying. Since the begining, she's trying to get into Amber's pants behind MC's back. I hope she will never succed.

Faerin

Please, don't make the MC a weakling with the other girls.
I played the update with Riley, and honestly, it doesn't look good :/
Okay, spying on girls is bad, but what she did in the gym was dangerous. Why does the MC didn't say somethig, other than double her pay? Why doesn't he say something like, "You want to tell others? Go ahead. What are they going to say? If you try to blackmail me, I'll fire you."
Don't let the MC being Riley's tool, like a beta.

Your game is really good, don't destroy it, please.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Heya,

Damn, I really hate Riley. That kind of girl is so annoying. Since the begining, she's trying to get into Amber's pants behind MC's back. I hope she will never succed.

Faerin

Okay, spying on girls is bad, but what she did in the gym was dangerous. Why does the MC didn't say somethig, other than double her pay? Why doesn't he say something like, "You want to tell others? Go ahead. What are they going to say? If you try to blackmail me, I'll fire you."

I don't know more than you do, but all I can say is 'remember Veronica'.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Heya,

Faerin

Was really enjoying the game until this happened.
Not just him blindly agreeing to her stupid blackmail, but doing nothing about what she did with the weights.
After what she did, I doubt any of the girls would be on her side.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I don't know more than you do, but all I can say is 'remember Veronica'.
True, true.
I reeeaaly hated that part when she was a bitch. Not to mention with the psy.

Not just him blindly agreeing to her stupid blackmail, but doing nothing about what she did with the weights.
Same here.
I was hyped with the last update with Hana the badass.
But here, I almost feel like when I played Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4...

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm new to this game. I got the hotel to level 4 and most of the ladies to level 4 only one on level 1 still because of the yoga studio. Hana and the nurse are level 3. I want to get the study now but can't buy it to finished off the nurse's progress. Can anyone help?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm new to this game. I got the hotel to level 4 and most of the ladies to level 4 only one on level 1 still because of the yoga studio. Hana and the nurse are level 3. I want to get the study now but can't buy it to finished off the nurse's progress. Can anyone help?
You need to visit the Royal Stag during the day.

Reactions: Tiffa Adill

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
lol getting stuck under a bar on bench press isn't so uncommon, i've done it quite a few times, just not with a boner. rolled it down and i've dumped the weights.

he wasn't lifting a ton of weight it's not like his life was threatened

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If the total is 45, as reported, then I'm missing 2 cards.
1 x MC card: The Visionary (Gold).
1 x NPC card: The Alchemist (Purple).
Isabella said I had no more cards to gain & would not sell me any more, 2 nights running with full 3 bars.

I closed the game, loaded up the save with all 45 cards that I found through "search this thread", then identified those I was missing, as seen above.
Removed the full save, replaced it with my original save again & now, suddenly, Isabella is selling them to me again?

*Edit: Can cross The Beggar & The Apprentice off that list now. She sold me 2 more, but has now reached the same point & won't sell to me again.
Repeated what seemed to solve it last time, but with no effect.
Stuck missing the 2 cards. Kicking my OCD into gear.

You can achieve 85% depends on the job Sofia requests, if you have all the necessary cards, items and room upgrades and the girl with the maximum experience at level 4 (which is a bit more than 500xp at level 4).
So yes, it is possible to have Sofia level 4 with VIP status, it is only hard to get.
Yes, 60 for the max level 4 girl + 2 x 5 for the room cards + 5 for the Courtesan card + 5 for the equipped item + 5 for the room upgrade.
Have to constantly switch the Courtesan card across to whichever girl is working with her, sometimes have to juggle the cards that provide boost to 3 rooms - the sauna, pool, massage & gym - to make sure you have max of 3 x 5 from cards on her activity.
With the restaurant, you only need 2 x 5 from cards + 5 from items on the cook, assign the Courtesan card to the waitress to give her the 3 x 5 + 5.
1612256043677.png

Last edited:

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Can someone help me ? I am receiving only guests of level 1. Sauna, Pool etc are open, but guests don't use them because of level ... Did I miss some events ? Or maybe we have cheats ? hotel reputation level = 3

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Can someone help me ? I am receiving only guests of level 1. Sauna, Pool etc are open, but guests don't use them because of level ... Did I miss some events ? Or maybe we have cheats ? hotel reputation level = 3
Place the lady in the loby and you can click above her image to alter the guest level.

Reactions: qq47

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
If the total is 45, as reported, then I'm missing 2 cards.
1 x MC card: The Visionary (Gold).
1 x NPC card: The Alchemist (Purple).
Isabella said I had no more cards to gain & would not sell me any more, 2 nights running with full 3 bars.

I closed the game, loaded up the save with all 45 cards that I found through "search this thread", then identified those I was missing, as seen above.
Removed the full save, replaced it with my original save again & now, suddenly, Isabella is selling them to me again?

*Edit: Can cross The Beggar & The Apprentice off that list now. She sold me 2 more, but has now reached the same point & won't sell to me again.
Repeated what seemed to solve it last time, but with no effect.
Stuck missing the 2 cards. Kicking my OCD into gear.
There is a bug for Isabella, it seems that when you have all the cards for a tier (all the cards of tier 1 or tier 2 or tier 3), she tells you that you have all the cards even if it's not. I have already told to Faerin about this problem, probably it will be fixed in next release.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Ok...I get the logic into assigning cards to the staff that needs it according to its skills. However, it seems that they can't be assign to whomever we want. For example; The King (or the Beggar) can only be used by the MC (ok he's the Manager), but why does it have a female gender symbol on it ?....it confuses me a tad :rolleyes:
Does it mean that all cards about money, experience and destiny points can only be assigned to the MC and symbols are not relevant ?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Ok...I get the logic into assigning cards to the staff that needs it according to its skills. However, it seems that they can't be assign to whomever we want. For example; The King (or the Beggar) can only be used by the MC (ok he's the Manager), but why does it have a female gender symbol on it ?....it confuses me a tad :rolleyes:
Does it mean that all cards about money, experience and destiny points can only be assigned to the MC and symbols are not relevant ?
Unfortunately the gender symbol is inverted, so the ones with male gender symbol are only for the girls, the ones with female gender symbol are only for MC.
We know that but Faerin should draw again all the cards, so at least for now it is a low priority bug.

• Haha
Reactions: K-Zen and TheDevian

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Unfortunately the gender symbol is inverted, so the ones with male gender symbol are only for the girls, the ones with female gender symbol are only for MC.
We know that but Faerin should draw again all the cards, so at least for now it is a low priority bug.
Okayyy, thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes