jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Can someone explain how energy and hearts = 50 works? Even on 0 energy the girls still work, so what's the consequence? And the 50 next to the heart icon never changes.. so what's up with that?
hearts aren't implemented yet. Never noticed the energy thing as i didn't try to make them work at zero. though are you sure they are at zero? when you put them in a room to work it displays what their energy will be after they complete the task

Reactions: grgrgr5

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Can someone explain how energy and hearts = 50 works? Even on 0 energy the girls still work, so what's the consequence? And the 50 next to the heart icon never changes.. so what's up with that?
hearts aren't implemented yet. Never noticed the energy thing as i didn't try to make them work at zero. though are you sure they are at zero? when you put them in a room to work it displays what their energy will be after they complete the task
They can't work when there is 0 energy and you can't set a girl to do any job.

I think that the problem is about how people read the energy bar, when you set a girl to do a job, she loses normally 25 energy, but you see 0 because the energy bar will show the energy she has after the task you have assigned her to.
For example, if Julia has 25 energy and you set her on kitchen, you will see that the energy drops to 0, because NEXT shift she will have 0 energy.

gg4throwaway

Jul 13, 2017
Ok so I have completed all current content for the game EXCEPT Orville Nestor's storyline. I have spent 20ish hours on the game. I cannot get him or any other guest for that matter to level up beyond VIP level 1. As far as I'm aware it looks like for the current release there is content for Orville that requires him to be up to VIP level 4. But in my 20 some hours of playing I haven't been able to get him to level up any more. SO, how do I level up guests? My working girls are all maxed out at level 4 everything, and I even have some tarot cards that increase guest satisfaction. All rooms have satisfaction upgrades maxed. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if there is just some bug that does not level up guests.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah, the energy can be a little bit confusing, but I can verify that there will be times the girls refuse to work because they have too little. You can generally overcome this by having them rest when their zone is at 100%, and then just keeping an eye on things and being careful.

The biggest challenge comes when you have guests using an area that only one girl can cover, and they want to use it at different times. This can sometimes force the player to accept an unhappy guest in order to either get rest or have the girl cover something else. Laura, with the pool and health care, is the biggest one for me.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
i think the pool is the only guest area that only has one staff to cover so far. When the Club and Yoga get implemented they will only have one staff each too: Hana and Ankia respectively.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
this has all content unlocked aside from Orville as I said in my previous post.
hoping someone can explain what I need to do to level up guests
Change their level when Julia is in the lobby go to level 2 and Orville will be a level 2 guest when he checks in and so on

1612374105687.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Playing the Latest Version but somehow I get stuck each time I start the Workout Event with Riley on her Level 3 Progression.
The Animation for the Handjob won't start and once I am supposed to ask for the BJ the Event and Text won't progress at all.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Playing the Latest Version but somehow I get stuck each time I start the Workout Event with Riley on her Level 3 Progression.
The Animation for the Handjob won't start and once I am supposed to ask for the BJ the Event and Text won't progress at all.
Same exact thing is happening to me, except with the Julia handjob scene. No animation and then it gets stuck on text that won't progress.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm being told that I can't get anymore cards but I have even cracked 30 cards yet? Can some tell me what could cause that?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm being told that I can't get anymore cards but I have even cracked 30 cards yet? Can some tell me what could cause that?
According to a reply above, there is a bug which may cause this if you filled one of the three tiers completely, that the game incorrectly thinks you filled them all.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Same exact thing is happening to me, except with the Julia handjob scene. No animation and then it gets stuck on text that won't progress.
Could you both please post a copy of your player logs? Thanks!

Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R key to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata% then go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Could you both please post a copy of your player logs? Thanks!

Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R key to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata% then go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Evangelion-01

I'm not seeing anything unusual in the log and from what I gather after looking at the specs of your GPU, your card should have no problems supporting the animation.

So I would recommend checking that the for your GPU are up to date, and also installing the .

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Evangelion-01

I'm not seeing anything unusual in the log and from what I gather after looking at the specs of your GPU, your card should have no problems supporting the animation.

So I would recommend checking that the for your GPU are up to date, and also installing the .
Sadly I am positive I already have all these.
I never had issues with animations in the game before hencefor I suspected a bug that prevented my progression with Riley.
I just triggered the Event again maybe the logs hold some more clues now
EDIT:
I just replayed an older scene in 0.4.0.6 and animations work fine there... the same animation is broken in 0.4.1.7
EDIT 2:
if I disable the checkbox for "Play Videos" the Event progresses as intended... maybe the bug is with that new feature than

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sadly I am positive I already have all these.
I never had issues with animations in the game before hencefor I suspected a bug that prevented my progression with Riley.
I just triggered the Event again maybe the logs hold some more clues now
EDIT:
I just replayed an older scene in 0.4.0.6 and animations work fine there... the same animation is broken in 0.4.1.7
EDIT2: if I disable the checkbox for "Play Videos" the Event progresses as intended... maybe the bug is with that new feature than
Ok, there is one error I'm seeing in the player.log file:

Die für den Medientyp angegebenen Daten sind ungültig, inkonsistent oder wird von diesem Objekt nicht unterstützt
Translation: The data specified for the media type is invalid, inconsistent, or is not supported by this object.
Which scene is it? I'll double check on my end. And it is possible, but we've not heard any reports about the new feature yet. That was basically added in to support older cards that can't display the animations while we test a way for older GPUs to play them properly.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok, there is one error I'm seeing in the player.log file:

Which scene is it? I'll double check on my end. And it is possible, but we've not heard any reports about the new feature yet. That was basically added in to support older cards that can't display the animations while we test a way for older GPUs to play them properly.
Every Animation is affected as far as I can tell... I tried with Moms HJ and BJ aswell as Riley's HJ
Mom's scenes worked flawless in the previous build though

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes