Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
That seems to be the course of action; I've seen it from other posts as well. I'm just curious if the intended difference is expected to be so great that an L1.5 employee can fulfill an L3-2 star guest, but an L4.5 employee cannot fulfill an L4-1 star guest.

The way it's working, our employees really start as L0, and those L0 employees can fulfill L1 guests. But the guests are accelerating faster than our employee ability. Even at L3, employees need a lot of experience to hit the L3-4 star requirement. If the change here is duplicated from L4 -> L5, we'll be bribing the guests to be happy even after cards, items and room additions :).
Someone who knows more about the game than I do explained it on here last week. I think that the general idea is that whatever level your girls are on, they should be able to take care of guests on the tier below themselves, but not necessarily on the same level.

Jun 1, 2020
I have a few suggestions that would stream line game play. I think I may have suggested them before, but I have a few new ones.

1. Please allow us to right click to remove a girl from a room. This would make it a lot faster than drag and drop.

2. Add some kind of indicator to show who is available on the room. For instance for the bar, if I hover either gray out all girls that can't work, or show their icons. Better yet allow me to click on the room box and select the girl, if she is already assigned she would be grayed out. This would allow a little faster UI management. I don't always remember who can do what especially who the back up is.

3. On the hire/fire screen please allow me to see the skills of the girls either by hover or under their image or beside. Again with potentially 8 girls that's a lot to remember. I don't think this would impact gameplay in any way just give better info on that screen. Maybe even show what they have equipped or something.

4. I would like some sort of indicator to tell me a range of what satisfaction a job would have. The calculation is complex. It doesn't have to be an exact number a range would be adequate, but would be nice to easily know what to expect at a glance. I understand this is a game, but it is an adult game I think it can be dumbed down some for people more interested in the content and not in the management aspect. You could also make this an option to show more info. I honestly don't think this breaks the game or adds any advantage other than being able to make a decision and know what your people can handle. This would remove guess work and confusion especially for new users.

5. Add person name on the main screen and not in the profile. This may be less of an issue when the game is complete, but I know between plays and with more characters being added it is hard for me to keep them all straight.

6. In the profile/personnel page have their name either on the top or to the left. I may have missed it but the characters name only shows up on first info page.

7. When hovering a character icon also show what they have equipped. I don't need to manage, but need to see if someone has something equipped I have to go to the profile page and click on equipment. It is slow and would be nice to just highlight and see what they have equipped.

8. Allow me to turn off the assign memory. I forget to remove people sometimes. This would allow more control to force me to assign things correctly.

9. Add a warning that is configurable in that if someone is not able to be served either by room being too small, or not having someone attend to them it will ask if you want to continue. This may make things a little easier, but would be nice. A lot of management games give this kind of heads up like this.

10. Energy level bar when girl is assigned could have there current energy and then different color to show what the energy will be after they do the work. I think it is confusing and sometimes looks like the girl has no energy. This could also work for when they rest. Show current and then with a light color or gray what will will up to . Sometimes I am not sure if the girl is fully rested and be used or needs to rest.

I know this is a lot, and most are QOL changes and nothing I feel that would effect the game in a negative way. I really enjoy this game and think you are doing an amazing job with the content so far. Thank you for being open to suggestions and creating quality content. There are so many bad games and I look forward to your updates every month. I also want to thank you for being committed to consistent release schedule.

Feb 6, 2018
any one else having issues with the new patch using old saves? none of my guests are being higher then level 1 and using the first 3 areas i have unlocked and i cant see the final even for riley, i cant upgrade the stuff in the different rooms past lvl 3 even though i have a lvl 4 hotel

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Could you both please post a copy of your player logs? Thanks!

Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R key to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata% then go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".
Instead of using Windows+R %appdata% you can use %userprofile%\appdata\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor. It will directly send you to the right folder.

A save log from dxdiag will give you more information about the system. It can be open by Windows+R to open the dialogbox and then type in dxdiag. After that only click on save all information. Have added in the attachment a dxdiag for example.

Also a good solution is the All in one Runtime by sereby. It install all neccesary frameworks.

System specs:
Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-Pro Ryzen 3 AM4
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3200
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core
GPU: Radeon RX 580 (8GB DDR5)
That's a really nice PC . Only two things are not so good.

1. The mainboard. It has very low connectivity. I prefer the Crosshair VIII Hero. It has 12x USB Port, 1x1GBit and 1x2,5GBit and a better cooling solution for both m.2 drives.
And of course is has more RGB for better FPS :ROFLMAO:. That's was a joke, not that you think i mean it serios.

2. For real good gaming your graphic card need a upgrade. Best for value is a used 1080 or RTX 2060. For high end gaming one of the top tier from AMD or Nvidia . They are equal in the moment. But the high ends cards have the problem that your cpu will bottleneck them, have the same problem with my cpu(#realgaminproblems).

Last edited:
Reactions: Obsidian01

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
On my current playthrough (I restarted just to see if stuff changed): I had Laura in the massage room, Lv4 + half filled, with the oil, and one card (The Retainer) and the air system, and she could NOT satisfy a Lv4 1-star guest. So I went back to Lv3 guests. At that point put HANA (Lv1 + half filled) in the massage room, oil and the card (and I don't think I broke the air system), and she was able to satisfy a Lv3 2-star guest.

I get that Level 4 is a whole different thing, but that disparity seems harsh. Is that intended?

Thanks,
--Zen
It depends on the % required.
Level 4 girl with Level 4 skill will provide 60%. When you say "Lv4 half filled", do you mean the girl's staff level, or her massage skill level?
Cards give 5% each, up to 15%. You'll need "Courtesan" as the 3rd card.
Inventory item gives 5%.
Room item gives 5%.

That gives you a total of 85%, which will VIP 4 all guests.

So you need to make sure that the total % is high enough to match what the guest requires.
Also, in the massage room, did you select the correct massage type?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

ju9iter

Oct 29, 2019
This may be a silly questions, but, trying to add the incest patch. What is the (route) game directory?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This may be a silly questions, but, trying to add the incest patch. What is the (route) game directory?
"Root", it is the base folder of the game, the one that contains the file that starts the game.

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
I can not get past the black screen! I can't even get to the lobby, the black screen shows right after loading the assets. I followed every fix that was posted regarding this issue, including making sure that non of the "incompatible" programs is working in BG, reinstalling all Microsoft VC, downloading K lite codec pack etc etc....
MotH is working fine, it's just this game that I'm running issues with.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can not get past the black screen! I can't even get to the lobby, the black screen shows right after loading the assets. I followed every fix that was posted regarding this issue, including making sure that non of the "incompatible" programs is working in BG, reinstalling all Microsoft VC, downloading K lite codec pack etc etc....
Go into Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapters and post a screenshot of that, please.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Additional to what Sycho already wrote also please add your player/output log. The log file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/Faerin Games folder.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes