TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm late to respond to developer, but I also have the same issue and I am using Windows 7.
Yeah, the Windows 7 one is a known bug. We are tying to find a fix for it, but one of the updates broke it, and we might have to wait and see what they do about it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Every Animation is affected as far as I can tell... I tried with Moms HJ and BJ aswell as Riley's HJ
Mom's scenes worked flawless in the previous build though
I just played all 3 scenes and didn't notice any issues with either one.

System specs:
Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-Pro Ryzen 3 AM4
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3200
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core
GPU: Radeon RX 580 (8GB DDR5)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I7 processor. 8 gb ram. If the problem is system failure, I guess the display card is not enough.
The GPU, if it's got 8GB onboard, should support the animations with no problem. However, if your OS is Win7 (since it wasn't mentioned), then you'll need to upgrade to Windows 10. If your video card has less than that (not sure if you meant total RAM installed or if your GPU has 8GB), make sure the game is not in full screen and move the slider for the speed control all the way down.

If it's Win10, make sure the drivers for your GPU are up-to-date and install runtimes package using the included batch file. Extract to a temporary folder first before install. Then you can delete the folder afterwards.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Evangelion-01

I'm not seeing anything unusual in the log and from what I gather after looking at the specs of your GPU, your card should have no problems supporting the animation.

So I would recommend checking that the for your GPU are up to date, and also installing the .
i think it's better advice to tell people to install k-lite codec pack

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
I have play every version of this game that have been here and this latest one is the first one I have that video problem. I have windows 10.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
i think it's better advice to tell people to install k-lite codec pack
I don't think it will help because even if you don't install it, you can play the videos even without the k-lite codec pack.
As already told many times the problem is inside the unity videoplayer

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, the energy can be a little bit confusing, but I can verify that there will be times the girls refuse to work because they have too little. You can generally overcome this by having them rest when their zone is at 100%, and then just keeping an eye on things and being careful.

*snip*
Sorry to be a broken record, but since this has come up again: (Take this politely since I'm not a Patreon) - Can the bars be changed to show green for additions and red for subtractions? It seems this may help some player's experience since it does come up repeatedly.

Also -

On my current playthrough (I restarted just to see if stuff changed): I had Laura in the massage room, Lv4 + half filled, with the oil, and one card (The Retainer) and the air system, and she could NOT satisfy a Lv4 1-star guest. So I went back to Lv3 guests. At that point put HANA (Lv1 + half filled) in the massage room, oil and the card (and I don't think I broke the air system), and she was able to satisfy a Lv3 2-star guest.

I get that Level 4 is a whole different thing, but that disparity seems harsh. Is that intended?

Thanks,
--Zen

Reactions: EZ8lt

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Sorry to be a broken record, but since this has come up again: (Take this politely since I'm not a Patreon) - Can the bars be changed to show green for additions and red for subtractions? It seems this may help some player's experience since it does come up repeatedly.

Also -

On my current playthrough (I restarted just to see if stuff changed): I had Laura in the massage room, Lv4 + half filled, with the oil, and one card (The Retainer) and the air system, and she could NOT satisfy a Lv4 1-star guest. So I went back to Lv3 guests. At that point put HANA (Lv1 + half filled) in the massage room, oil and the card (and I don't think I broke the air system), and she was able to satisfy a Lv3 2-star guest.

I get that Level 4 is a whole different thing, but that disparity seems harsh. Is that intended?

Thanks,
--Zen
This time around (my third playthrough), I was careful to train Laura up as far as possible in the study for both the massage area and the pool before I built those rooms. Do that, buy all of the upgrades, get the cards that help her in those zones, get the items that help, and you should be OK for anyone who demands less than 70% satisfaction. At this point, I think there will still be some guests who cannot be satisfied.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
This time around (my third playthrough), I was careful to train Laura up as far as possible in the study for both the massage area and the pool before I built those rooms. Do that, buy all of the upgrades, get the cards that help her in those zones, get the items that help, and you should be OK for anyone who demands less than 70% satisfaction. At this point, I think there will still be some guests who cannot be satisfied.
That seems to be the course of action; I've seen it from other posts as well. I'm just curious if the intended difference is expected to be so great that an L1.5 employee can fulfill an L3-2 star guest, but an L4.5 employee cannot fulfill an L4-1 star guest.

The way it's working, our employees really start as L0, and those L0 employees can fulfill L1 guests. But the guests are accelerating faster than our employee ability. Even at L3, employees need a lot of experience to hit the L3-4 star requirement. If the change here is duplicated from L4 -> L5, we'll be bribing the guests to be happy even after cards, items and room additions :).

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes