finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
The hotel staff has only 70% customer satisfaction. How do you get that satisfaction to increase? When customers who demand more arrive, is it better not to accept the chekin?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There is a bug for Isabella, it seems that when you have all the cards for a tier (all the cards of tier 1 or tier 2 or tier 3), she tells you that you have all the cards even if it's not. I have already told to Faerin about this problem, probably it will be fixed in next release.
Thanks man, I hope so! (y)
I saw the issue discussed in the thread and when it went away for me I thought I might have stumbled onto a solution. Didn't work the second time, so no idea how I managed to get past the bug the first time.

Tsutomu1983

Sep 7, 2020
Hola, descargué la nueva versión y me acabo de dar cuenta que el idioma español está deshabilitado, es decir, no se puede elegir

Hello, I downloaded the new version and I just realized that the Spanish language is disabled, that is, you cannot choose

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hola, descargué la nueva versión y me acabo de dar cuenta que el idioma español está deshabilitado, es decir, no se puede elegir

Hello, I downloaded the new version and I just realized that the Spanish language is disabled, that is, you cannot choose
That's correct. There's a bug in the Spanish translations, but that will be fixed in the next update.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Thanks man, I hope so! (y)
I saw the issue discussed in the thread and when it went away for me I thought I might have stumbled onto a solution. Didn't work the second time, so no idea how I managed to get past the bug the first time.
Same here. I think I managed two or three cards after collecting all from tier 1. Suddenly it stopped.
Anyway; another thing to look forward to with the next 'release'. :geek:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Imagine being the type of weak shit that reads changelog instead of asking it in the forum, even if the same question was asked right above them. And don't even get me started on those who use the search options.
I've actually seen that; both on here and on Discord. lol

Reactions: TheDevian

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So after a few test have reduced the size for downloading by 60mb.

The size for an updater can be reduce by alot, when the streaming assests are not save in one big archive , like in Moth.
Then only the neccesary files must be replaced or included. This will be alot better for Patch delivery, because you must only once provide the full game and then only 60 - 150mb updates (will depend how much content is added).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020
This is a beautiful game, I mean flat out gorgeous. The design, the menus, the characters, all top-notch art. I like the game's framework, but man, it is still extremely slowwwwwwwwwwwwww and grindy. I don't mind the grind so much as how slow the game goes through a day; a "speed up animation" or "skip transition" option is a must before the game is finished.

Still a fan, but that's the main (really, the only) frustration with the game so far.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
This is a beautiful game, I mean flat out gorgeous. The design, the menus, the characters, all top-notch art. I like the game's framework, but man, it is still extremely slowwwwwwwwwwwwww and grindy. I don't mind the grind so much as how slow the game goes through a day; a "speed up animation" or "skip transition" option is a must before the game is finished.

Still a fan, but that's the main (really, the only) frustration with the game so far.
You can uncheck UI animations from game settings panel, so you can speed up the animations you have said.
Also you can speed up the game by pressing CTRL

Reactions: Penfold Mole

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone explain how energy and hearts = 50 works? Even on 0 energy the girls still work, so what's the consequence? And the 50 next to the heart icon never changes.. so what's up with that?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes