larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
This is the only game where we discuss bugs and technical issues)) 50% of all messages in this thread are about bugs). Why make a game if, in order to play it, you need to upgrade the operating system, video card and install many different programs? Idiocy.
Because everyone's system is different in one way or another, and some people are lacking in essentials to play the game. The OS is because people are still using Windows 7 a now unsupported OS (no criticism, I like it better than 10 as well) and it has a problem with Unity's onboard player, but again Faerin is changing that and hopefully, that will rectify the problem.

As for idiocy, yeah Faerin writes a totally bugged release, and none of us spend hours testing it because hey he just likes to see everyone suffer. I admit we don't catch everything no software house ever does, but what we do offer is support for those who find a bug, to work around it if we can, or bring it to the attention of the dev so he can repair it for the next release. This is not a competed game it's a work in progress.

If you don't like the fact that people here have problems playing the game and some of us offer support to help them get it working feel free to move onto another game.

I hear Cyberpunk 2077 is a really good game and totally bug free

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi is anyone able to get satisfaction up to 80% when Sofia is a hotel guest. Best I can do is 75% and with cards chosen to increase satisfaciton.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
What bothers me is when the quest says they feel fantastic after a workout, sauna or massage and then complain because the percentage is lower than expected. If you just let the guest first confirm it was the right workout, type of sauna or massage and then tell your employee how she's done it's much more realistic.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Hi is anyone able to get satisfaction up to 80% when Sofia is a hotel guest. Best I can do is 75% and with cards chosen to increase satisfaciton.
Have you try to use items that is specific for whatever Sophia is going to use?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
What bothers me is when the quest says they feel fantastic after a workout, sauna or massage and then complain because the percentage is lower than expected. If you just let the guest first confirm it was the right workout, type of sauna or massage and then tell your employee how she's done it's much more realistic.
It depend on workers level. If worker level is 1 and you have someone with high stars and % then it will be hard to satisfy the customers. A level 3 hotel, you will need to have workers around level 4 without cards but with items. This is base on what I played.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
It depend on workers level. If worker level is 1 and you have someone with high stars and % then it will be hard to satisfy the customers. A level 3 hotel, you will need to have workers around level 4 without cards but with items. This is base on what I played.
Yes I understand how the system is build up just their reaction bothers me where they feel wonderful and then complain you did not well enough. So if they tell me yes this was the work out I asked for.....but you didn't do a very good job. That would make more sense.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Not in the past, not in this update Sofia impossible 80% satisfaction. Only Amber can - with all the cards.
But keep in mind that this card ("5% Satisfaction at any job) should be passed on to EVERY other girl at 75 % satisfaction.
Pass her the card, raising it 5 percent higher.
I did this once.
After all, the hotel has so far calculated on level 3 (with all the pieces - such as concessionaire, brazier, etc.)
I spat on this case.
I refuse her, and that's it. Or go to level 3.
In addition, Faerin decided not to do yoga in level 4.
(although earlier he wanted- " level 4-yoga, level 5 - club").
Now he changed his mind and decided-yoga and the club will only be in the 5th level.
According to the polls, he is only interested in girls.
Well , that's right. Otherwise, the game will be some kind of constructor and no interest in sex.
You can achieve 85% depends on the job Sofia requests, if you have all the necessary cards, items and room upgrades and the girl with the maximum experience at level 4 (which is a bit more than 500xp at level 4).
So yes, it is possible to have Sofia level 4 with VIP status, it is only hard to get.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
We as in us pirates, f95 users, freeloaders, donors, sharers...
But this "we" cannot agree on whether a game should be a sandbox or a VN, whether NTR is the best or worst thing ever, which sport to call "football" ... I think the only thing "we" can agree on is that "we" have different opinions on many things.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
But this "we" cannot agree on whether a game should be a sandbox or a VN, whether NTR is the best or worst thing ever, which sport to call "football" ... I think the only thing "we" can agree on is that "we" have different opinions on many things.
Luckily I wasn't talking about any of those things. My point was about piracy and one of the main reasons this site exist is about pirating adult games. I was wondering why this game alone is protected from that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Luckily I wasn't talking about any of those things. My point was about piracy and one of the main reasons this site exist is about pirating adult games. I was wondering why this game alone is protected from that.
It's not, any dev around here who has earned the respect of the community, tends to get their wishes respected. Runey, for example, asks that his beta not get leaked, even though he allows his supporters to test (because it is buggy, and no one reads to see that it is a beta, and then complains that it is buggy and unfinished), and while that does occasionally happen, much like the keys here, it is rare. On the other hand, some devs are either not here, or even antagonistic, and their stuff tends to get leaked the moment it comes out.

The difference is the relationship with the people who are able to do the leaking. Some people earn their respect, and their wishes tend to be followed.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's called "incentive". If you like the game, you'll support the developer to get access to the cheats.

We could discuss this topic ad nauseam, but what would be the point?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ok, I see what you mean:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure why the first four girls are at level 3 when they should be at level 4. That may be one of the bugs that weren't fixed in this update, though I could be mistaken. The latter of the group of girls are where they should be with respect to their overall staff levels. I'll ask Faerin to look into this once he gets his machine back up and running again.
A bit late, could have posted this a while ago, but just FYI with the new update the problem disappeared, all girls are happily level 4 now.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
A bit late, could have posted this a while ago, but just FYI with the new update the problem disappeared, all girls are happily level 4 now.
Ah, no problem. Better late than never. :)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes