Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I know that a lot of the thread is people talking about technical issues and helping one another resolve them, and that's good. But I just wanted to pause and point out what an astounding job Faerin has done creating the women for this game. They are not only hot and beautiful, but more true to life than those created for most AAA mainstream games. His gift for this is remarkable.

IMO, Amber, Laura and Anika are all among the very best women created for any game I've ever played, while the others are extremely well done as well. It really helps make the game special, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I have a bug when Laura massage MC. There should be an animation with her bare breasts but the image is still and I can't get pass this. The dialogue is stuck in a sentence.

• Hey there
Reactions: Michel Mak

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I'd just like to say I started from scratch with this update just to enjoy the gameplay, and I loved it.

Only question I have is, if level 5 is the final level... it doesn’t really seem we’re that far on the seduction schedule with any of them? Is there going to be another way of leveling up the women after the manor is maxed or eh I guess I’ll find out eventually. Still, loving the gameplay and your game design philosophy in general, so eager for more

Reactions: Faerin and Loganfin

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'd just like to say I started from scratch with this update just to enjoy the gameplay, and I loved it.

Only question I have is, if level 5 is the final level... it doesn’t really seem we’re that far on the seduction schedule with any of them? Is there going to be another way of leveling up the women after the manor is maxed or eh I guess I’ll find out eventually. Still, loving the gameplay and your game design philosophy in general, so eager for more
Yes, the "progress" tab will keep going, even after their job levels max out.

Reactions: Faerin and Loganfin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have a bug when Laura massage MC. There should be an animation with her bare breasts but the image is still and I can't get pass this. The dialogue is stuck in a sentence.
I have the same thing in this scene with Laura massage MC.
I don't have the game "frozen" - just no video.Just a couple of jerky movements, and all stop.
This will happen on older video cards (with 2GB of VRAM or less) and Faerin is looking into it in order to support most older hardware. However, if your VRAM is 1GB or less, there isn't much that can be done without upgrading your GPU.

So what you can try is uncheck the "Fullscreen" box in settings, then set the animation to the lowest speed. That will at least work on video cards with 2GB VRAM but older cards, you'll still encounter problems. So in that case, uncheck the "Play videos" box to disable the animated scenes.

If you're on Windows 7, you'll have to upgrade the OS to Windows 10.

Matt-Stu

Nov 14, 2020
I've seen many complaints about this game with WINDOWS PC issued. So, here is my humble advice to whom to play this game on a laptop. I was run this game on my low spec Lenovo Ideapad 330 (my second laptop actually) with no issues. My main or 1st laptop (for my working purpose) is ASUS TUF F15. Offcourse ASUS is better though. But an issue is, how to play this game on low spec PC/WINDOWS.
Step one: Create a new partition on your C drive and make sure it free from other .exe programs (very-very important).
Step two: Named that partition you created as your like and extracted this game there including Visual C++.
Last step: During game playing, save the game every 10 minutes. Enjoy.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
>get to hotel lv4
>get event at the sheriff's office
>security chick shows up, now I have a security %
>office costs 35k, have 11k only

Okay well I guess I'm fucked because I can't make money nearly as fast enough.
Had this same issue, although I was at 24k at the time. Had the problem that several customers were bailing because of missing wallets, but I eventually did manage to get a few of them to reach the checkout phase.

I agree though, that one needs some balancing out. Either give a clear warning that moving on with certain steps in the scenario requires you to save 35k (or slow down the decrease, because at 10% per part of the day it goes down brutally fast), or don't make that room so expensive.

Reactions: Faerin

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
First of all: I really like this game.
MotH got me into this gameplay thing so I assume Faerin will continue to make this story better.
But of course I have a question. ;) It is related to the following quote.
Remember that when you go to Isabella, there are cards that are rarer than others so it is harder to display them, so you have to try many times before seeing them.
I know I am still missing 8 cards (tier 2 / 3) and I have a 'full bar' for 3 destiny points.
I read that there could be mist/fog while exploring to Isabelle. But that is no issue at this time.
Unfortunately I get below message.
MwM_AllCards.JPG
How do I get the rest of the cards?
Thanks.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
how to start with story mode..??
The story mode hasn't been implemented yet

First of all: I really like this game.
MotH got me into this gameplay thing so I assume Faerin will continue to make this story better.
But of course I have a question. ;) It is related to the following quote.

I know I am still missing 8 cards (tier 2 / 3) and I have a 'full bar' for 3 destiny points.
I read that there could be mist/fog while exploring to Isabelle. But that is no issue at this time.
Unfortunately I get below message.
View attachment 1012762
How do I get the rest of the cards?
Thanks.
Could you post your autosave so we can take a look

Reactions: Sycho

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
This will happen on older video cards (with 2GB of VRAM or less) and Faerin is looking into it in order to support most older hardware. However, if your VRAM is 1GB or less, there isn't much that can be done without upgrading your GPU.

So what you can try is uncheck the "Fullscreen" box in settings, then set the animation to the lowest speed. That will at least work on video cards with 2GB VRAM but older cards, you'll still encounter problems. So in that case, uncheck the "Play videos" box to disable the animated scenes.

If you're on Windows 7, you'll have to upgrade the OS to Windows 10.
Thanks. I unchecked "Full screen" and "IU animations" and I was able to get pass the scene. I hope Faerin can work on this issue because I won't change my hardware for just this game.

Reactions: Teaber and Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes