jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
>get to hotel lv4
>get event at the sheriff's office
>security chick shows up, now I have a security %
>office costs 35k, have 11k only

Okay well I guess I'm fucked because I can't make money nearly as fast enough.
lol the exact same thing happened to me. It should be cool it will drop to 0% and guest will start getting stuff stolen but it didn't seem to have a huge effect. You should still be able to raise enough money

Reactions: walls77

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
>get to hotel lv4
>get event at the sheriff's office
>security chick shows up, now I have a security %
>office costs 35k, have 11k only

Okay well I guess I'm fucked because I can't make money nearly as fast enough.
Stepped into the very same situation.

lol the exact same thing happened to me. It should be cool it will drop to 0% and guest will start getting stuff stolen but it didn't seem to have a huge effect. You should still be able to raise enough money
It's not cool at all. I had to go back for level 2 guests to scrape the money together, while some left because of the continous thefts. Also, several "belonging goes missing" scene are buggy as shit, and had to reload the game to things a bit differently in order to get lucky with the rng, and not to get my advancement blocked.

Reactions: walls77

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
What do you mean tier? In my game, my hotel at 4!
He means when you go for a reading with Isabelle the cards are also tiered so you can get a tier-one two or three reading from her to get different cards, that will help you with different rooms

Reactions: TheDevian

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks for the update, but I just have a question, maybe someone knows, if you don't develop relations with new characters from the word at all, this will not affect the progress of the game, they are very scary and start the game again)))))

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
It's not cool at all. I had to go back for level 2 guests to scrape the money together, while some left because of the continous thefts. Also, several "belonging goes missing" scene are buggy as shit, and had to reload the game to things a bit differently in order to get lucky with the rng, and not to get my advancement blocked.
oh that stinks.
I didn't have any problems at all really. had stuff get stolen a couple times but never more than 3 times for one guest. no one left unhappy and i had enough for the security room after one week

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
Hello guys, want to share my hacked / cheat assembly-csharp, if someone intrested and if this is not breaking the rules of author|thread.
You need to replace your assembly-csharp file (it is in "Mystwood_Manor_v0.4.1.7\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed", before replacement you may save original file).

It will give you 1mil at start, much more money for completed guests, 1 point reduce of anything and many exp for attending at work.

Edited for new version 0.4.1.7

MEGA
Upd.: Cheat file is now working with 0.4.1.7

Reactions: trabajotaller

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
He means when you go for a reading with Isabelle the cards are also tiered so you can get a tier-one two or three reading from her to get different cards, that will help you with different rooms
Huh, I for some reason assumed that was the number of cards, thanks, so I always went 3

Reactions: larry5168

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I will say that reading through this thread is a lot of people having issues for something that they need to think about before they complain. Games are designed to be started, from the beginning. Many people are starting from some save point, which causes tons of issues for games.

* Grind: The dev has made things much better, but a lot of people complaining about grind are not starting from scratch. You are starting from a save point - which means that all the stuff that eliminates "grind" is not helped out the player because they have not benefited from any other changes than what has been implemented after that point in the game. VIP guests help a lot.
* Don't have 15 destiny cards yet? You should have about 10-15 destiny cards when you START from this upgraded version if you have been playing the game right.
* Keep failing to provide service? Are all your people trained and at level 4? If not, keep getting them up. Last update introduced a new character, and you needed to level her up. Again - if you started from scratch - she would not be so far behind as everyone else as she would have come on at level 3.
* The game goes on autopilot once you get VIP for guests. This is a major help so you don't have to answer questions. Get the VIP guests for a level and start raking in the money a bit.
* Remember it is a game - That means spend time to play. If you are looking for a quick fap, this is not it. It is a story, and designed to play processes and random events along the way.
* It takes an extraordinary amount of planning to make one chapter go to the next from a save. You have to plan many months in advance for all things and all possible scenarios. This is a sign of a good dev. If a save can go forward for one-two-three releases, then they are planning ahead. But you should expect to start over every so often. This is almost unavoidable and makes it hard for devs to get creative as if they didn't plan for something six months ago, but would be a wonderful thing to add to the game, they are handcuffed from adding to the game to keep "saves" working properly.

The only thing I am confused at is why I am having problems with video. I read though the thread and found out yeah - disable the video player, and it works. I just wonder why all of a sudden I have to do this. My rig, while old, is not antiquated, and never had a problem playing stuff before (even previous versions of this game). Yes it is windows 7 (I have a MSDN license or the OS, so cannot free upgrade to 10, and fuck if I'm paying for 10 on another rig, I have six PCs) but there have never been any problems playing any games with my current video card.

Anyways - Enjoy the morning.

Last edited:

Stoop57

Oct 11, 2017
I've looked through the log so I'm sorry if this has been posted. I'm on my way to level 4 hotel and I'm playing on normal. My guests are only using food, bar, and kitchen. Sauna and fitness center, etc. are going completely unused which means so are my staff that staff those things. Should I be playing on a harder difficulty to fix this?

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
I've looked through the log so I'm sorry if this has been posted. I'm on my way to level 4 hotel and I'm playing on normal. My guests are only using food, bar, and kitchen. Sauna and fitness center, etc. are going completely unused which means so are my staff that staff those things. Should I be playing on a harder difficulty to fix this?
You need to change the level of the lobby when setting Julia in it to higher than 1.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I will say that reading through this thread is a lot of people having issues for something that they need to think about before they complain. Games are designed to be started, from the beginning. Many people are starting from some save point, which causes tons of issues for games.

* Grind: The dev has made things much better, but a lot of people complaining about grind are not starting from scratch. You are starting from a save point - which means that all the stuff that eliminates "grind" is not helped out the player because they have not benefited from any other changes than what has been implemented after that point in the game. VIP guests help a lot.
* Don't have 15 destiny cards yet? You should have about 10-15 destiny cards when you START from this upgraded version if you have been playing the game right.
* Keep failing to provide service? Are all your people trained and at level 4? If not, keep getting them up. Last update introduced a new character, and you needed to level her up. Again - if you started from scratch - she would not be so far behind as everyone else as she would have come on at level 3.
* The game goes on autopilot once you get VIP for guests. This is a major help so you don't have to answer questions. Get the VIP guests for a level and start raking in the money a bit.
* Remember it is a game - That means spend time to play. If you are looking for a quick fap, this is not it. It is a story, and designed to play processes and random events along the way.
* It takes an extraordinary amount of planning to make one chapter go to the next from a save. You have to plan many months in advance for all things and all possible scenarios. This is a sign of a good dev. If a save can go forward for one-two-three releases, then they are planning ahead. But you should expect to start over every so often. This is almost unavoidable and makes it hard for devs to get creative as if they didn't plan for something six months ago, but would be a wonderful thing to add to the game, they are handcuffed from adding to the game to keep "saves" working properly.

The only thing I am confused at is why I am having problems with video. I read though the thread and found out yeah - disable the video player, and it works. I just wonder why all of a sudden I have to do this. My rig, while old, is not antiquated, and never had a problem playing stuff before (even previous versions of this game). Yes it is windows 7 (I have a MSDN license or the OS, so cannot free upgrade to 10, and fuck if I'm paying for 10 on another rig, I have six PCs) but there have never been any problems playing any games with my current video card.

Anyways - Enjoy the morning.
It's a bug with the Unity onboard video player it seems to have a problem with Windows 7 for some reason (don't ask me why it's far too techy for me). Hopefully, Faerin will be changing the onboard player to another one for the next release and that will rectify the problem for the Windows 7 users.

When Julia is in the lobby you can change the level of the guest coming through the door, the higher the guest level the more facilities they will require

1612048670184.png

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
It's a bug with the Unity onboard video player it seems to have a problem with Windows 7 for some reason (don't ask me why it's far too techy for me). Hopefully, Faerin will be changing the onboard player to another one for the next release and that will rectify the problem for the Windows 7 users.
yeah - no worries - I wasn't bitching as I read the thread - saw the issue - saw the resolution - and implemented it. I know testing for an officially unsupported OS, really shouldn't be part of a QA process. I as just pointing out others who had the issue, seriously, that is an inherent risk of running unsupported OS. I mean MSFT has put 100 warnings in Windows updates stating as much. I log on daily and get nagged "Why aren't you updating to Windows 10". The only reason I do these games on this machine is so I don't mess up my main rig with all the installs/crap. I do my f95zone browsing and downloads on this machine, and nothing else. If it goes Kaput due to virus - No worries - I can re-install again.

Reactions: larry5168
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes