walls77

Aug 29, 2017
>get to hotel lv4
>get event at the sheriff's office
>security chick shows up, now I have a security %
>office costs 35k, have 11k only

Okay well I guess I'm fucked because I can't make money nearly as fast enough.

Reactions: sean6x6

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
In Man of the House, there are many women who have not been able to properly progress the story and are abandoned. I am worried that it will happen again this time.
Maybe you can use walkthrough :rolleyes: i can assure you that they all have their progression in man of the house.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Have a few of the cards been removed from the game for this release? I started over, am on Day 110, and haven't come across the ones that allow a girl to work without ever losing energy, or that allow you to make her work if her energy is at zero yet. I also haven't re-found the one that reduces all construction costs.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I tried this game several times starting from its inception and could not like it. There was too much grind without enough story. The story was a hint here and a tease there. I went away for several months. I knew I wouldn't play it without the cheats, so yesterday I sprung for the $20 tier on Patreon. There is now enough story to make it interesting. I just might continue to pay for it. The cheats remove a bit of the grind. Don't bother asking me for the cheats. I wouldn't share them if I knew how. My fear now with this game is that as slow moving as it is with as many sub plots as it has that Faerin will tire of this and give a thrown together ending and move on to another game like he did with Man of the House which deserved probably another year of tying up loose ends and crafting several worthy endings. I hope this game doesn't meet that fate because it is finally showing some potential. Before people start in barraging me with arguments and criticism, I used to be on Faerin's team on both Man of the House and Mystwood Manor. I have told these same complaints directly to him. He has his own mind and he does things his way. I left the team because I just didn't have the patience for this game when I left the team close to a year ago. This is the best review I have ever given of Mystwood Manor. It has hope, a hope I would like to see fulfilled.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrakaF and eeSithy

warlock666

Nov 8, 2018
It's the non-ASCII characters in your path that's causing the problems you're experiencing. This is what I'm seeing in the log.

C:/Users/Олег/Desktop/vv/Mystwood_Manor_v0.4.1.7/Mystwood Manor v0.4.1.7/Mystwood Manor_Data/Managed

Also seeing this as well:
C:\Users\Îëåã\Desktop\vv\Mystwood_Manor_v0.4.1.7\Mystwood Manor v0.4.1.7

If you fix what's highlighted in blue, that should correct the problem.

I would suggest moving the MwM folder into C: so that the path would be:
C:\Mystwood Manor 0.4.1.7
IT is not help

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Have a few of the cards been removed from the game for this release? I started over, am on Day 110, and haven't come across the ones that allow a girl to work without ever losing energy, or that allow you to make her work if her energy is at zero yet. I also haven't re-found the one that reduces all construction costs.
I have explained how you get the cards here
Depends on the rarity of the card you are mentioning, rarer is the card, harder is to get.

Reactions: Loganfin

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Here it is!
You're suffering from the same bug with the player, Faerin is changing the onboard player hopefully for the next version and that will resolve your problem
For now disable the play video and UI animations in the settings menu and you can continue to play

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
AssetStudio worked for me - but I had to do another couple of steps.

Builds available here:

Here's what I did:
  1. Run AssetStudioGUI.exe
  2. File | Load Folder - select Mystwood Manor
  3. Asset List tab
  4. The CG are webp images, which AssetStudio doesn't appear to support (e.g. no preview), but the images are all there as type TextAsset so...
  5. Filter Type | Text Asset
  6. Select all, right-click Export selected assets
  7. Rename all the .bytes files to .webp files
That worked Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes