Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Момчета, пропуснах момента, в който Кай трябваше да оправи сауната. Мога ли да поправя тази грешка и как? Благодаря предварително.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Момчета, пропуснах момента, в който Кай трябваше да оправи сауната. Мога ли да поправя тази грешка и как? Благодаря предварително.
Translation -
Guys, I missed the moment when Kai had to fix the sauna. Can I fix this error and how? Thanks in advance.

Answer -
Kay will fix anything broken when working in maintenance. If you have the exclamation point symbol in a location, just assign Kay to the maintenance room.

Отговор -
Кей ще поправи всичко счупено, когато работи в поддръжка. Ако имате символ на удивителен знак на дадено място, просто назначете Kay в стаята за поддръжка.
Извинете за google translate

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to increase my money without mod
You get more money per visit the higher level the hotel is because it draws in higher level guest.
Just remember the higher level the hotel the higher the level the guest are and the more rooms you need to unlock.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
How can i reach Hana tier 2? The sauna and club skill level 1. If i send her to Amanda, everytime it say: She didnt learn anything from Amanda.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can i reach Hana tier 2? The sauna and club skill level 1. If i send her to Amanda, everytime it say: She didnt learn anything from Amanda.
The hotel needs to be lvl 2 or higher for her to teach lvl 2 or higher, lvl of training is as high as the lvl of the hotel.
Lvl 2 hotel lvl 2 training, lvl 3 for up to lvl 3 training and so on.
You can also keep the lvl of the hotel at 2 and just send them to the room when quest needs them and it will also train them up for that job.

ADD: Also if you use the mod it breaks the game and the training does not work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Csirko93

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
The hotel needs to be lvl 2 or higher for her to teach lvl 2 or higher, lvl of training is as high as the lvl of the hotel.
You can also keep the lvl of the hotel at 2 and just send them to the room when quest needs them and it will also train them up for that job.
Hana can be hired only at hotel level 4, it's not possible that the issue is this.
However it is correct the things you are saying for other girls hired earlier

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hana can be hired only at hotel level 4, it's not possible that the issue is this.
However it is correct the things you are saying for other girls hired earlier
Yes I know and why I add the info about the mod breaking the game to my post just now.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017

ADD: Also if you use the mod it breaks the game and the training does not work.
Thank you so if i remove the mods it will be work ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you so if i remove the mods it will be work ?
I am not for sure if your save is broken or not but you can try that, if broken then take it out and start over.
That's what I did when I found out the mod broke the game.

Reactions: TheDevian

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Здравейте. Някой може ли да ми каже дали има истински секс между Джулия и MC и кога ...?

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Excuse me, boys. I can't pass the last scene for Kai from level 3, but I'm towards the end of level 4 for the hotel. I replay several times, but the same thing happens. I would be grateful if anyone knows how to fix it. The game is cool.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Excuse me, boys. I can't pass the last scene for Kai from level 3, but I'm towards the end of level 4 for the hotel. I replay several times, but the same thing happens. I would be grateful if anyone knows how to fix it. The game is cool.
If you don't tell us what problem are you experiencing, it's hard to help you

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes