Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.5.0 bug (for me it is a bug)

A staff member complete 5 have 65% you can count how many guests are not satisfied with your work.

And a answer to use the tarot cards that I have all time for each work layer to choose is a worst game playing.

When I get a all time bonus from my tarot card and he count in the background ok so it is a worst gameplay.

I wait for a patch so it is not playable anymore.

Fun for a player to play it now is under zero !!!

The producer team understand nothing from a manager game.

All time the most problems are around these.

How many workers can work, what work they can do and what the guests want.

And when a worker can`t work and so on then the problems beginns it is not a fun game.

The game in 0.5.0 is not playable with 5 guests with 5 stars that say all !!!

So I gave a voting with only one star.

All time to say from the first version that they must improve and change their manager game system that it work and in near each version they produce bugs so that the game is not economically playable.

When I understand nothing how a manager game is working then I don`t put in my game so I can only say the producer team don`t have a learning curve.

And hear on Discord so many excuses that the game work when the game don`t work it is ridiculous I played over 30 years games !!!

Cheat watch the pics the game system is crap.

Last edited:

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
Unfortunately we have seen a lot of players running into problems with MwM on Windows 8.1. And sadly, we've not been able to come up with a workaround other than upgrading the OS to Windows 10. I'm not sure if that will work in your case, but it would be worth looking into. The main problem, should you go that route, would be finding drivers for your hardware that will support Windows 10.
It's probably the AVProVideo plugin that is misbehaving on DX 11 somehow. Dunno if you can just add that to a different project and render it to test. Windows 10 isn't an issue... just reconfiguring all the config on the system that will take weeks.

Thanks at least for letting me know.

Reactions: Sycho

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I just cant find the event who triggers "gossip girls" for Riley

Edit: Found it, in sauna at afternoon...

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
0.5.0 bug (for me it is a bug)

A staff member complete 5 have 65% you can count how many guests are not satisfied with your work.

And a answer to use the tarot cards that I have all time for each work layer to choose is a worst game playing.

When I get a all time bonus from my tarot card and he count in the background ok so it is a worst gameplay.

I wait for a patch so it is not playable anymore.

Fun for a player to play it now is under zero !!!

The producer team understand nothing from a manager game.

All time the most problems are around these.

How many workers can work, what work they can do and what the guests want.

And when a worker can`t work and so on then the problems beginns it is not a fun game.

The game in 0.5.0 is not playable with 5 guests with 5 stars that say all !!!

So I gave a voting with only one star.

All time to say from the first version that they must improve and change their manager game system that it work and in near each version they produce bugs so that the game is not economically playable.

When I understand nothing how a manager game is working then I don`t put in my game so I can only say the producer team don`t have a learning curve.

And hear on Discord so many excuses that the game work when the game don`t work it is ridiculous I played over 30 years games !!!

Cheat watch the pics the game system is crap.
Oh no, an unfished game won't let let you do everything before it's done? Well, demand your money back.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's probably the AVProVideo plugin that is misbehaving on DX 11 somehow. Dunno if you can just add that to a different project and render it to test. Windows 10 isn't an issue... just reconfiguring all the config on the system that will take weeks.

Thanks at least for letting me know.
You're welcome. Sorry I wasn't able to help. Though if there was an issue with AVProVideo, like a crash for example, that would have shown up in the log towards the end of the file. In most cases we've seen:
[AVProVideo] Error: Loading failed. File not found, codec not supported, video resolution too high or insufficient system resources.
But I didn't see that in the log. In fact, both logs looked clean.

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Why would you think it was 50% finished? It's a computer program, so the 0.5 is the version number. Version numbers are not decimals, they are not counting up. When you reach 0.9, the next version will be 0.10, not 1.
Depends on which soft versioning scheme you are using.

I was thinking more of 0.8 > 0.9 > 0.9.x > 1.0 as the release version.

Yours is the correct one. 0.8 > 0.9 > 0.10

Versioning is also used to show how the completion rate of the game. Which means this game is at 5%. If not, a chance for ver 0.100 o_O

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017

I've never seen anyone use such a system before, other than NLTMedia, and that's only because they have everything scripted out before they even start. Which is why they don't use subsequent numbers, but effectively the percentage of the game that's done. Using a system like yours is simply a delusion of grandeur, thinking you can finish a game in only ten versions.

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
You're welcome. Sorry I wasn't able to help. Though if there was an issue with AVProVideo, like a crash for example, that would have shown up in the log towards the end of the file. In most cases we've seen:

But I didn't see that in the log. In fact, both logs looked clean.
What i do notice (on Win 10.) the game hickups at the text lines mentioned before. It unloads the animation before the next. But to be sure I would have to activate debugging for Win 8.1 and Windows 10 and at the stop for windows 8.1 get the log same for Windows 10 when it continues.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Oh no, an unfished game won't let let you do everything before it's done? Well, demand your money back.
It have nothing to do with a unfinished game the producer have no learning curve so he produce bugs near each version in his manager game system.

And it is known that people like you defend all bugs from a producer like hell.

When a game player not can criticize the behavior of a producer then looks it more that the game defender are friends or payed people from the producer.

The manager system bugs have something to do that the producer don`t understand the game mechanic from a economic manager game how it works and what are game breaking bugs for a economic game and this from the first version. So the producer have a lot of time to improve his skills how work a economic manager game or give the part away to a people that know his stuff.

And it was from the begining that the producer get feedback about his economic manager game system bugs.

So when a person have no learning curve it looks that the person is a lazy person.

And you play as a hotel manager and not as a social worker so the normal is that you have all time max guests.

5 beds.

From beginning all time each day max 2 guests can come. So if you have a worker at the reception the rest of the day doesn`t matter.
So you need 2 or 3 days to booked out your hotel.
And so on so much logical economic bugs.
When a worker is ill and you are booked out so it is near 100% that you have problems with a guest and so on.

And when you have problems with guests or that you have to fix working places and pay your workers you are near that you are bankrupt. I played with a save in the past and it was very hard to get the curve and this only with all time loading solved. This have nothing to do with a good game mechanic it have aso nothing to do with a hard game play. A hard game play says only that is harder to get to the goal not this is it impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aioria619

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
How to unlock yoga room and the club? It says progress the story but nothing seems to be happening?

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
I've never seen anyone use such a system before, other than NLTMedia, and that's only because they have everything scripted out before they even start. Which is why they don't use subsequent numbers, but effectively the percentage of the game that's done. Using a system like yours is simply a delusion of grandeur, thinking you can finish a game in only ten versions.

Its not in 10 version, its means 10 stages of the development. 0.5.x means that its at the 5th stage with x as the minor improvement

Karryn's Prison is using that. At 0.8.m means its nearly 80% completion. Just a bit more... waiting.... aieeeeeeeee

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
My save is gone again, does anyone have the same problem? I really dont want to train all these girls again because we cant use them yet.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Yours is the correct one. 0.8 > 0.9 > 0.10

Versioning is also used to show how the completion rate of the game. Which means this game is at 5%. If not, a chance for ver 0.100 o_O
Well, devs do what they want to do with version numbers. Some even count up in 0.1 decimals but 1.0 does not mean "game is finished" but just the tenth installment. Anything can happen, really. But as with percentage rates some devs give about their updates, estimates of "completion" are always rough at best.

It have nothing to do with a unfinished game the producer have no learning curve so he produce bugs near each version in his manager game system.

And it is known that people like you defend all bugs from a producer like hell.

When a game player not can criticize the behavior of a producer then looks it more that the game defender are friends or payed people from the producer.

The manager system bugs have something to do that the producer don`t understand the game mechanic from a economic manager game how it works and what are game breaking bugs for a economic game and this from the first version. So the producer have a lot of time to improve his skills how work a economic manager game or give the part away to a people that know his stuff.

And it was from the begining that the producer get feedback about his economic manager game system bugs.

So when a person have no learning curve it looks that the person is a lazy person.

And you play as a hotel manager and not as a social worker so the normal is that you have all time max guests.

5 beds.

From beginning all time each day max 2 guests can come. So if you have a worker at the reception the rest of the day doesn`t matter.
So you need 2 or 3 days to booked out your hotel.
And so on so much logical economic bugs.
When a worker is ill and you are booked out so it is near 100% that you have problems with a guest and so on.

And when you have problems with guests or that you have to fix working places and pay your workers you are near that you are bankrupt. I played with a save in the past and it was very hard to get the curve and this only with all time loading solved. This have nothing to do with a good game mechanic it have aso nothing to do with a hard game play. A hard game play says only that is harder to get to the goal not this is it impossible.
I must admit that I have some troubles following which problems you are having due to not understanding some of the sentences (since English is neither your nor my mothertongue), so I will answer more generally as somebody who has also played games for (way) more than 30 years.

This game works. Is it the most in-depth game economic simulation ever? No, certainly not. Does it compromise some direct logic versus playability? Yes it does, as every game. You may not like the specific "shortcuts" taken, and that's valid, but it is not something unheard of. But the game works and even isn't that difficult.

Also, some of your complaints (which I think I understood) are not logical themselves. If you're running a hotel it is not at all logical that you have the maximum number of guests all the time. Sure, you'd want that to happen, but it isn't going to. There's off season as an example. And if you are in a place where you can fill the hotel all the time, there is so much excess demand that new hotels will pop up left and right until this is resolved.

In essence: this game does not behave like you expect it to. Which, again, is a perfectly fine point. But it works the other way round: when playing a game you have to learn the rules and work with them. Or leave the game be. If there are many people who can play it, the lone voice who thinks this change or that fix will make it better is unlikely to be heard - and it is always there in every game anyway.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I've actually not had much problem with the sister but Sofia I just reject everytime.
I remember saying back in February or so when .4 came out we would need cash bribes to satisfy her...

I guess that option isn't available? ;)

Just started new version, I'll be back in a while...

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes