Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I have to admit I was a bit disappointed when I finally built the club. With all the outfits getting skimpier by the level I was hoping the club would be a strip club instead of a boring event were our little ninja just sings and has to know trivia about music.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I've actually not had much problem with the sister but Sofia I just reject everytime.
Yeah, you are right, whichone already corrected my mistake here. You can satisfy the nun (here's looking forward to satisfying her more in the future, and maybe also consoling the poor widow). A certain other lady is officially a bitch however.

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed when I finally built the club. With all the outfits getting skimpier by the level I was hoping the club would be a strip club instead of a boring event were our little ninja just sings and has to know trivia about music.
Well, keeping up appearances and all that. I may be wrong, but I don't see the direction of the game being intended to become a kind of brothel, just due to some mist-erious mist-ifying reason you and the girls get all rile-y-d up and thus a little lewd. (If you like cheap and awful puns, contact me, buy one pay ten.)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Well, keeping up appearances and all that. I may be wrong, but I don't see the direction of the game being intended to become a kind of brothel, just due to some mist Myst-erious mist Myst-ifying reason you and the girls get all rile(y)d up and thus a little lewd. (If you like cheap and awful puns, contact me, buy one pay ten.)
Couldn't help myself: Fixed that for you.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yeah, you are right, whichone already corrected my mistake here. You can satisfy the nun (here's looking forward to satisfying her more in the future, and maybe also consoling the poor widow). A certain other lady is officially a bitch however.
It was initially my mistake as I failed with her during testing and stated that you couldn't please her, so it's my bad

Well, keeping up appearances and all that. I may be wrong, but I don't see the direction of the game being intended to become a kind of brothel, just due to some mist-erious mist-ifying reason you and the girls get all rile-y-d up and thus a little lewd. (If you like cheap and awful puns, contact me, buy one pay ten.)
tenor55.gif

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Obviously the girls need some new item to compensate the lack of satisfaction respecting the Nun and the Bitch. I have found nothing.

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
You're welcome. Sorry I wasn't able to help. Though if there was an issue with AVProVideo, like a crash for example, that would have shown up in the log towards the end of the file. In most cases we've seen:

But I didn't see that in the log. In fact, both logs looked clean.
Just a tip for the other Windows 7/8.1 people with issues with the video and crashing after unloading. In the game dir under the profile dir in the settings.ini file, set the <videos>false</videos> and save the ini.

Then the game will continue. Only you don't see the animations. Still the scenes play well and continue. So it is playable at least.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anyone else having problems with the game freezing in the sauna with Annika?
If the game freezes in the sauna, you really need to rise the temperature, otherwise guests may complain.

(Sorry, no, haven't had that problem, I'll show myself the door)

Reactions: SuddenReal

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Just a tip for the other Windows 7/8.1 people with issues with the video and crashing after unloading. In the game dir under the profile dir in the settings.ini file, set the <videos>false</videos> and save the ini.

Then the game will continue. Only you don't see the animations. Still the scenes play well and continue. So it is playable at least.
You can set that settings also from the game setting menu, it's much easier.
1622312931594.png

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Obviously the girls need some new item to compensate the lack of satisfaction respecting the Nun and the Bitch. I have found nothing.
You can satisfy the Nun, but not Sofia. With the right cards, the room item and room upgrade you can achieve 85% max.
Only Sofia which requires 90% satisfaction can't be satisfied yet.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Only Sofia which requires 90% satisfaction can't be satisfied yet.
& she will most likely only be able to be satisfied once we're able to open The Office...
Here's hoping the "staff boost" it refers to gives +5% job satisfaction & then we're golden. (y)

Reactions: l2002301140

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
& she will most likely only be able to be satisfied once we're able to open The Office...
Here's hoping the "staff boost" it refers to gives +5% job satisfaction & then we're golden. (y)
We have discussed a bit with Faerin how The Office room will work, but until it will be fully implemented, we don't know for sure.
He can implement something else to compensate the lack of satisfaction, who will play next updates will know ;)

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are 4 previous cards and 2 new items, which apply to Yoga & Club.
Items are found in exactly the same way that the previous 12 were found.
Search the attic.
Make a save before you visit and just reload until you get the item(s):
Candle for Yoga & Microphone for Club.

Cards as follows:
Contortionist & Athlete for Yoga + Retainer & Bard for Club.

As S3ph said above, 80% is standard for max level 5 skill (60%) + plus room item (5%) + inventory item (5%) + 2 x Tarot cards (10%).
You can gain a further 5% from The Courtesan card.
How do you transfer a save from version 4.4 to this one?
Copy "profile" folder from old, to new.
We have discussed a bit with Faerin how The Office room will work, but until it will be fully implemented, we don't know for sure.
He can implement something else to compensate the lack of satisfaction, who will play next updates will know ;)
I'm gonna posit a guess that it will require a new staff member...:unsure:
Looking forward to meeting her, already!!! :love:

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm gonna posit a guess that it will require a new staff member...:unsure:
Looking forward to meeting her, already!!! :love:
Satisfactory staff that raises your member? Sorry, a satisfaction member that raises your staff? Eh, sorry again, a staff member that raises your satisfaction? Any which way, I'll hire her :)

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes