Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Kinda getting tired of looking at the MC's cock all the time and occasionally a boob. Are we ever going to get to see some pussy in this game?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Kinda getting tired of looking at the MC's cock all the time and occasionally a boob. Are we ever going to get to see some pussy in this game?
If you didn't "see some pussy" so far, then I would go check in with your local optician. If you're "looking at the MC's cock all the time" there seems to be a graphics bug. If you're asking about including "vaginal sex" tag: it will happen. You just need to train up some patience. Bonus effect: patience comes in handy in many situations in life.

jenn_a

Feb 7, 2018
I am having issues loading the game, all i am getting is loading system assets; thats it, wont go past this screen.

Any ideas?

jenn_a

Feb 7, 2018
no, i have sorted it, i think i installed it in the same directory as the old version, so did not work. but does this bersion not work with the old saves?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
no, i have sorted it, i think i installed it in the same directory as the old version, so did not work. but does this bersion not work with the old saves?
It does. You need to copy the profile folder over to the new game folder.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
If you didn't "see some pussy" so far, then I would go check in with your local optician. If you're "looking at the MC's cock all the time" there seems to be a graphics bug. If you're asking about including "vaginal sex" tag: it will happen. You just need to train up some patience. Bonus effect: patience comes in handy in many situations in life.
I don't mind a good slow-burn game, but this one has been out for a year and a half. I do like this game, but it is frustratingly slow at getting to some vaginal sex.

By the way, I posted that last comment right before seeing that last scene w/Laura. So, that was embarrassing.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't mind a good slow-burn game, but this one has been out for a year and a half. I do like this game, but it is frustratingly slow at getting to some vaginal sex.

By the way, I posted that last comment right before seeing that last scene w/Laura. So, that was embarrassing.
Yeah, but that's a bit the confusion between "real life time of development" and "in game time". In my opinion "slow burn" refers to the latter. You can have sex scenes in the first update, it just takes a lot of progress with the character - or you can have them after 5 years of development but the moment you fire up the finished game it can be the first thing you see. I prefer to judge by the "in game story speed" only, especially in a management game which by its very nature may need a lot of early development time being spent on non story (and thus non sexy stuff).

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
ZenGarden larry5168 whichone - Just a heads up about something I just found out: If you didn't know, you can actually trigger scenes in locations even when there is no guest, unlike experience ;)
Thanks, but I don't think I qualify for the Trio... I just play the game and occasionally have a thought or two about some tweaks from the player's perspective.

But I think this time we're all united between a pure dislike of Sofia for her arrogant perfectionism, or *gulp*, well, a minor disappointment with Faerin for.. uhm.. forgetting to give us an extra boost :unsure:

If the cash bribe option was in there, then I would'a laughed...

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Made it to about the third day when the game stopped responding to any progression clicks in the room service screen. I could leave the game just fine.. but clicking the dialog, skip, etc buttons did absolutely nothing.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Made it to about the third day when the game stopped responding to any progression clicks in the room service screen. I could leave the game just fine.. but clicking the dialog, skip, etc buttons did absolutely nothing.
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Or use the Windows + R keys to bring up a "Run" dialog box, type: %appdata%, then click "OK". Click on the up arrow to go back one folder, and you'll see "LocalLow".

when is gonna have Penetration?
Later updates... The other girls need to get caught up first.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
How many Hotel & Female level is Faerin planning ? ... because if only 5 ... then the game are close to finish and it's too sort & felt shallow. Tbh, I don't like this simplify corruption by the mist or any sort magical corruption. I mean from MoTH who had gradual corruption plot, to just "hocus pocus yo momma horneiy, biatch".

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes