S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
How many Hotel & Female level is Faerin planning ? ... because if only 5 ... then the game are close to finish and it's too sort & felt shallow. Tbh, I don't like this simplify corruption by the mist or any sort magical corruption. I mean from MoTH who had gradual corruption plot, to just "hocus pocus yo momma horneiy, biatch".
Hotel & Female levels are 5 as already known by a lot of time.
It doesn't mean that the game is near to be completed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Benn Swagger

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
How many Hotel & Female level is Faerin planning ? ... because if only 5 ... then the game are close to finish and it's too sort & felt shallow.
If you look at the map, there are still rooms on the other side of the corridor. I'm thinking those will also be filled in, even though the bottom floor is fully build by level 5.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
legit dont know how or where to look, sorry.
I didnt make a copy of my old profile so im not sure if its backed up somewhere
No problem your profile folder will be inside your main game folder

1622372406897.png

Then just copy it to the latest version, if you have deleted it already then I'm afraid there is no other backup for it, you will have to start again or grab a save from inside this thread

missingmasta

Jul 29, 2019
All the guests only demand food and drink services, and the "advanced" facilities like sona and pool are never used.(and it is very difficult to upgrade related skill of crew).

Are these functions not included in current version, or it is me encounterd a bug?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
All the guests only demand food and drink services, and the "advanced" facilities like sona and pool are never used.(and it is very difficult to upgrade related skill of crew).

Are these functions not included in current version, or it is me encounterd a bug?
If your hotel is over level 1 (the number in the upper left), then when you assign Julia to reception, click the 1 in the RECEPTION box, and choose a different number. That will allow you to change the guest level you receive.

Also, don't forget to train your lower-level employees with Amanda once your hotel is level 3. You can train skills you don't even have the room for yet.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes