Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
I can useually puit up with a grindy game if it rewards you with good content, but this games grind is on another level,
like holy shit tone down how many times i have to send a girl to work to level up her skills.

I love the theme and the renders are decent quality, but the time requirement is just a boner killer.

Reactions: Infidel

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It have nothing to do with a unfinished game the producer have no learning curve so he produce bugs near each version in his manager game system.
*SNIP*
The game is NOT bugged, it is incomplete, what you are trying to do is not possible, because it is not comeplete.
Obviously the girls need some new item to compensate the lack of satisfaction respecting the Nun and the Bitch. I have found nothing.
The only one that cannot be satisfied at level 5 is Sofia, with maxed skills and 4 cards/items, along with all of the current room upgrades, you can get 85% and the nun only needs 80, meaning you only need 3 items/cards to satisfy her.

New things will be added soon, but level 5 is only partially implemented, because the game is still a work in progress... One guy can only do so many things in one month.
I can useually puit up with a grindy game if it rewards you with good content, but this games grind is on another level,
like holy shit tone down how many times i have to send a girl to work to level up her skills.

I love the theme and the renders are decent quality, but the time requirement is just a boner killer.
The game is currently balanced for what will be 'hard' mode, you might want to wait for the other difficulties to be implemented.

Last edited:

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
The Mc:All cards and items got now, all guests except Sophia are vip now, all girls skills max now, and 140000+ money after hours of hard work. So in the following releases all I need to do is not accepting any guest,just asign the proper girl "waste time" in the proper room,then enjoy lol ,that`s great. Finally I can pay the girls only for satasfying me now ,sounds like heaven. Looking forward to the next release!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The game is really coming along and looks terrific. It seems to me that a lot of the foundation has now been set and the work can begin of really filling things out and bringing life to the game's world. I think that I'm personally going to skip a few more updates and start fresh later on.

Reactions: Faerin and DA22

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017

The grinding isn't so bad after you unlock the study where you can send the girls for training. But up until then... it can get pretty tedious.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The Mc:All cards and items got now, all guests except Sophia are vip now, all girls skills max now, and 140000+ money after hours of hard work. So in the following releases all I need to do is not accepting any guest,just asign the proper girl "waste time" in the proper room,then enjoy lol ,that`s great. Finally I can pay the girls only for satasfying me now ,sounds like heaven. Looking forward to the next release!
Is that possible? I think I remember "guestless" work not triggering stuff.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Doesn't trigger experience, but it will trigger events.
Put them where they should be and the event will trigger, it will just say in the overview that they wasted their time
Now a double whammy without whichone and me (or me as the one being whammied), this thread seems to have some "myst" of its own ;)

But yeah, I'll take note: *remember to put the girls into their place* (just slightly rephrased)

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So I've been playing Man of the House lately, and I've wondered what the dev was up to with more experience and probably bigger budget. So I find this game, and to my surprise, no "animated" tag? Are animations planned for down the line, or there won't be any? Seems like a big step backwards if the previous game had them.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So I've been playing Man of the House lately, and I've wondered what the dev was up to with more experience and probably bigger budget. So I find this game, and to my surprise, no "animated" tag? Are animations planned for down the line, or there won't be any? Seems like a big step backwards if the previous game had them.
Tag is missing, game has animations.

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
what´s the problem is when the stuff is sick. when i play and 7 day are gone the stuff is already sick. is that bug?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
what´s the problem is when the stuff is sick. when i play and 7 day are gone the stuff is already sick. is that bug?
It is somewhat random, but the lower your health % is, the more likely it will happen. Need to try to keep all of those numbers between 80-100%, by making someone work in those rooms (in this case the nurse), at least once a day.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
No it's not a bug you should have Laura employed and healthcare opened up unless you're are using a mod as the Health value doesn't kick in until you employ Laura and building the Healthcare is a prerequisite of that
If you have both just put your sick employee with her in healthcare and after a single shift she will be fine to work again

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes