missingmasta

Jul 29, 2019
If your hotel is over level 1 (the number in the upper left), then when you assign Julia to reception, click the 1 in the RECEPTION box, and choose a different number. That will allow you to change the guest level you receive.

Also, don't forget to train your lower-level employees with Amanda once your hotel is level 3. You can train skills you don't even have the room for yet.
Thank you!

Reactions: ZenGarden

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Full HOUSE

QUESTION ? Kay was assigned to the bar & Served Nora, Karen & Denise. What happens if you had 5 guest & someone else wanted bar service ?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Full HOUSE

QUESTION ? Kay was assigned to the bar & Served Nora, Karen & Denise. What happens if you had 5 guest & someone else wanted bar service ?
The obvious answer to your question, is that one guest would not be able to receive the service and you'd fail their task.
4 customers do not fit in a room which caters to 3. :WeSmart:

But you'd need to be extremely unfortunate, or extremely stupid, to take on a 4th guest who required the same service, at the same time, when there are only 3 slots available in the room.
Even then, you can just refuse the guest, at reception. Or you can reload the autosave from the start of the same time period, get the same guest turn up & they'll require different services.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
All the guests only demand food and drink services, and the "advanced" facilities like sona and pool are never used.(and it is very difficult to upgrade related skill of crew).
As others have said & as has been written countless times in the thread - try using "Search" - you need to click on the number above Julia, when she's in reception, to alter the level of guests.

Also, contrary to what you say, it's not difficult to upgrade the related skill.
Just put the girl in the Training room.
Training will always upgrade the girl's lowest skill.
It usually adds about 10 x the XP that successfully performing the task does.
So complete a session in the Yoga Studio gives 30 XP.
Complete a session in the Training Room gives 270-330 XP.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
You're on Day 1 and asking about Cheats? Try playing the game.
You only have 1 staff member.

Not sure if Cheats menu only activates after a certain point, I've never used the cheats, personally.
Where did you download the game from?
The copy I downloaded, from here, has the file already included.
Man, the game gets repetitive very early, while the story is almost non existent at this point. Every "event" is shorter than a hobbit's cock. I'm almost at hotel lvl 5, while almost all the staff has all 3 skills at lvl5. The amount of story or hot content that i've experienced here is massively overshadowed by the repetitive bullshit. Just wasted too much time for a big disappointment. Man of the house was more fun.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
The obvious answer to your question, is that one guest would not be able to receive the service and you'd fail their task.
4 customers do not fit in a room which caters to 3. :WeSmart:

But you'd need to be extremely unfortunate, or extremely stupid, to take on a 4th guest who required the same service, at the same time, when there are only 3 slots available in the room.
Even then, you can just refuse the guest, at reception. Or you can reload the autosave from the start of the same time period, get the same guest turn up & they'll require different services.

I know what would happen if a room is full & someone else wants that service. That's the point. You have to do so much grinding to increase the staff & hotel levels it becomes even worse when you can have 5 quest and then have to examine each and evey one of them to see if you have to refuse someone. The game selects what the customer wants randomly, therefore it could also check to see if a room has been filled & if so assign a different service. The only other solution would be never to have more than 3 guest at a time. Regardless of what difficulty level you choose to play once the game is completed you would have the same problem. Games in my opinion should always be fun to play and not a drag trying to play it regardless of the difficulty.

There is no reason for someone being rude or a smart ass when someone is trying to ask a question or perhaps suggest something that playing the game a little better. Talking about the mechanics not difficulty. If the game could use keyboard as well as mouse that would reduce so much clicking, but you may not be able to do that in Unity. Anyway, thank you for your response and have a nice day.

• Angry
Reactions: JiiEf

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know what would happen if a room is full & someone else wants that service. That's the point. You have to do so much grinding to increase the staff & hotel levels it becomes even worse when you can have 5 quest and then have to examine each and evey one of them to see if you have to refuse someone. The game selects what the customer wants randomly, therefore it could also check to see if a room has been filled & if so assign a different service. The only other solution would be never to have more than 3 guest at a time. Regardless of what difficulty level you choose to play once the game is completed you would have the same problem. Games in my opinion should always be fun to play and not a drag trying to play it regardless of the difficulty.

There is no reason for someone being rude or a smart ass when someone is trying to ask a question or perhaps suggest something that playing the game a little better. Talking about the mechanics not difficulty. If the game could use keyboard as well as mouse that would reduce so much clicking, but you may not be able to do that in Unity. Anyway, thank you for your response and have a nice day.
The idea of checking whether you can satisfy your customers is part of the gameplay. Of course you can still decide to take them in, after all, two guests are leaving tomorrow, so only one bout of unhappiness. Or you can skip them because they will leave without paying anyway. Or because you cannot handle five guests without exhausting your employees.

This game is not meant to be able to take everybody in and automatically satisfy them once the girls reach certain levels. To succeed in having happy customers you will have to occasionally juggle cards and items, postpone the health inspection, hoping nobody will get sick, and so on. Or you can resign yourself that you cannot please everybody all the time and go for it, after all, you probably do not income from every guest.

Of course you can find that tedious and dislike it as micromanagement overdrive or similar. I get that, I have played Master of Orion 3. But this is intended gameplay of this game.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes