Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Stupid but maybe i'm having a brain dead day but cant seem to download full save just pops up with a bunch of data

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I already read that

Q. The game starts but I see only a black screen
A. Please check what video card you have installed in your system, we have seen report about people who have nVidia 9500/9600 with 21.21.13.4201 driver version that have problem and we don't know how to fix it at the moment.
If you have the same problem, but you don't have one of those cards, please check other solution in the manual created by Sycho in attach but I can't find Sycho written manual in the OP
Have you checked the driver version you have? if it is the same driver version mentioned in my post?

petkan

Dec 13, 2020
When you assign Julia to the front desk, you need to click that little #1, and change it to a higher level.
Thank you my friend! I did this and now Julia is # 4 but again the guests only use the restaurant, bar and kitchen :((

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you my friend! I did this and now Julia is # 4 but again the guests only use the restaurant, bar and kitchen :((
Each level expands what rooms they can use, not only does your hotel need to be a higher level, but so do the guests.

Reactions: petkan

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It only applies to any new guests that she receives, while the reception is set to the higher level.
Any guests who were already there, will only require level 1 services.
Any new guests, at level 4, will require services from level 1-4.

Reactions: TheDevian

petkan

Dec 13, 2020
I am not sure if I understand you correctly. Are your guests really unable to use the other areas? Or are they just not asking for it?

In the latter case you have to set Hotel Lv from 1 to 2, 3 etc. at the reception as soon as it is reached. Only at the higher hotel level do guests want other activities. But i always recommend increasing the hotel lv only when the staff level is about the same lv, or better. Otherwise it will be very difficult to keep your guests satisfied.
I'm sorry if I didn't explain well, but English is not my first language.
And yes, the guests are unable to use the other areas, as they are not asking for it.
The hotel level is 4 at the moment but the guests still doesn't want other activities :(
I probably missed something at the beginning of the game ...
Thank you so much for your efforts to help me!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm sorry if I didn't explain well, but English is not my first language.
And yes, the guests are unable to use the other areas, as they are not asking for it.
The hotel level is 4 at the moment but the guests still doesn't want other activities :(
I probably missed something at the beginning of the game ...
Thank you so much for your efforts to help me!
How many guests have you received since the reception was set to level 4?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
9 guests. And all of them are VIP and level 1
If the Reception is set to 4, it should only be receiving level 4 guests. :unsure:

Try to set the Hotel to level 2, or 3 and see if those guests want the other services.
Gym & Sauna are level 2.
Massage is level 3.
Pool is level 4.

Did you use the mod?

Last edited:
Reactions: petkan

Grordan

Aug 16, 2020
Okay, just start this new update and just wondering that what happened to wishing well? Are the amount of money bigger or what, because it's locked and I can't put any money there. I have already have conversation with Orville and I have 18K on my pocket, but "put money in bucket" stays locked.
Same for me. It worked in the 0.4.3 (i don't play every update). So i guess i'm not doing something wrong.
Orville told about it. i tried to ask him a second time, but i don't have the option

Grordan

Aug 16, 2020
Oh, and i'm missing the pool item (don't know how it is called in english). I searched the attic at least 30 times, but i found nothing (pool is built and upgraded, hotel level is 4 and Laura has been hired for weeks now)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh, and i'm missing the pool item (don't know how it is called in english). I searched the attic at least 30 times, but i found nothing (pool is built and upgraded, hotel level is 4 and Laura has been hired for weeks now)
Think it's a lifebuoy.
Make a save, in the morning.
Search the attic. If you don't find it, just reload and search again.
30 times is crazy, but it will show up eventually & if you use the save/reload you won't lose any game time.

Grordan

Aug 16, 2020
Think it's a lifebuoy.
Make a save, in the morning.
Search the attic. If you don't find it, just reload and search again.
30 times is crazy, but it will show up eventually & if you use the save/reload you won't lose any game time.
Ok, then i'll try it the Bill-Murray-Way. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Same for me. It worked in the 0.4.3 (i don't play every update). So i guess i'm not doing something wrong.
Orville told about it. i tried to ask him a second time, but i don't have the option
Faerin is aware of that bug with the well, so that should get fixed in the next update.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes