Grordan

Aug 16, 2020
Think it's a lifebuoy.
Make a save, in the morning.
Search the attic. If you don't find it, just reload and search again.
30 times is crazy, but it will show up eventually & if you use the save/reload you won't lose any game time.
Nope. Another 42 tries: 20 times i searched the attic (22 times walked through the lobby) and found nothing.
The WalkyTalky on the other hand i got in the first try after renovating the security room.
I added my savefile. What am i doing wrong?

• Wow
Reactions: AmNig and whichone

Gwylim

Jul 2, 2020
Other people reported that issue while useing the cheat mod... which was not Updated.
In the latest Version Anikka was renamed to Annika, but the mod still checks for the old spelling aparently
Is there any fix for this yet...I have looked throught this discussion thread but couldn't find anything.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I have a few questions to ask.
I have the key, cheats are on now.
Rooms are being upgraded.
Had to fire Amber for lack of money (prior to cheats), but how do I rehire her again?
Games runs fine, but I am not seeing any artwork at all from guests rooms for upgrades, to guests, to even staff, I either get a white screen or a grey screen and no artwork what so ever, any help would be great, Ty in advance.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have a few questions to ask.
I have the key, cheats are on now.
Rooms are being upgraded.
Had to fire Amber for lack of money (prior to cheats), but how do I rehire her again?
Games runs fine, but I am not seeing any artwork at all from guests rooms for upgrades, to guests, to even staff, I either get a white screen or a grey screen and no artwork what so ever, any help would be great, Ty in advance.
You can only rehire any of the girls you've fired on Sunday before going to bed.

Reactions: brittC25

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Bucket locked.

I've ran into a new problem...the bucket (wishing well) now has a lock icon on the option to add money. I've plenty of money in the bank, so not sure why this is happening.

Gwylim

Jul 2, 2020
The cheat mod will break your game/save. I would suggest replacing the modded file with the original .dll.
Thanks for this...but it didn't work. I have also tried copying my save data (just the data_0.sav) intp a new copy of the game and it still freezes just before Annika showes up in her uniform.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for this...but it didn't work. I have also tried copying my save data (just the data_0.sav) intp a new copy of the game and it still freezes just before Annika showes up in her uniform.
Have you been useing skip/CTRL when that happened?

Gwylim

Jul 2, 2020
Have you been useing skip/CTRL when that happened?
No. Amanda showes up for the first time, Julia reminds me that I can increase the guest level then nothing. Just stays on the slightly darker screen as if some other message is about to happen. Annika has spoken to me on the previous day so I assume that it is waiting for her to speak.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No. Amanda showes up for the first time, Julia reminds me that I can increase the guest level then nothing. Just stays on the slightly darker screen as if some other message is about to happen. Annika has spoken to me on the previous day so I assume that it is waiting for her to speak.
Ok, that's a bug that Faerin is aware of and will be fixed in the next update. There is a way around that, but I'd need an earlier save in order to fix it.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes