Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
So, i used to play this game on my old laptop, it died, and now i installed windows 10 on my MAC, but its like the graphics and animations doesnt work... Any with some experience in this problem??
No need for help, found the error and is now running great on my MAC.....

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I did, I have all characters unlocked, but couldn't progress with Annika because she needs to have her yoga level maxed..without the yoga room available.
Edit: The cheat mod may have caused the issue, I solved it by manually unlocking the yoga room.

I just needed to progress further with her story. I just unlocked it after an event in her room. Thanks for the help, Evangelion-01 aswell.
To raise her skill, regardless of having the room renovated, put her in the Study for training. Mon-Fri, in the Morning.
If Yoga is her lowest skill, it will be increased there.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I remember it like yesterday when that pile of horse manure was taken down. I had a nice cold beer and a calm cigarette. It was a good day.
Yep, and the "experts" are back at it again. That's alright. If we get a broken save, we know who to turn to. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yep, and the "experts" are back at it again. That's alright. If we get a broken save, we know who to turn to. ;)
Fucking hell. It's like some re-growing mould.
We only just got the thread disinfected. :mad:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's just like Herpes it keeps coming back
At least herpes is pleasant in its transmission process.
What you have to go through to get herpes is nice.
I'd say that puts it at a definite +1, over this POS. :ROFLMAO:

I know that it's loose logic as, following that, any STD would be better than the mod.
But the very fact that we're debating which is worse, should tell all. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thinking about it, it's promoting a 3rd party product which is not endorsed by this game's dev, or team.
Never mind the hassle that it causes, doesn't that make the post "advertising/spam"? :unsure:
Should be reported as such.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Fucking hell. It's like some re-growing mould.
We only just got the thread disinfected. :mad:
Apparently some people think they have to have access to the debugger. And apparently some modders aren't going to be too thrilled about having those players bug the hell out of them for breaking their game. ;)

• Haha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thinking about it, it's promoting a 3rd party product which is not endorsed by this game's dev, or team.
Never mind the hassle that it causes, doesn't that make the post "advertising/spam"? :unsure:
Should be reported as such.
Well, spam has its uses. I mean it is not the finest meat out there. But a sensible amount, well seasoned and with roast potatoes, maybe some beans or red cabbage it can be nice. No need to compare it to this mod.

• Haha

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, spam has its uses. I mean it is not the finest meat out there. But a sensible amount, well seasoned and with roast potatoes, maybe some beans or red cabbage it can be nice. No need to compare it to this mod.
Calling it "meat" is generic enough. :ROFLMAO:
When we were kids, there used to be these pastes, Chicken, Ham, etc. You generally spread them on bread.
No-one would ever eat the one that just came as "Meat Paste".
If they can't even tell me which meat it is, I ain't fucking eating it. :sick::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, agreed. Just like Herpes, Spam is more favourable than the mod.
(More for the "advertising" aspect. ;)(y))

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Calling it "meat" is generic enough. :ROFLMAO:
When we were kids, there used to be these pastes, Chicken, Ham, etc. You generally spread them on bread.
No-one would ever eat the one that just came as "Meat Paste".
If they can't even tell me which meat it is, I ain't fucking eating it. :sick::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, agreed. Just like Herpes, Spam is more favourable than the mod.
(More for the "advertising" aspect. ;)(y))
True that. I would be willing to accept almost all meat (human meat might be a big no no, tastes too vinegary - whoopsie, did I say that out loud?) but I would want to know which. Over here you would have to tell though, at least in the ingredients list.

• Wow

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
True that. I would be willing to accept almost all meat (human meat might be a big no no, tastes too vinegary - whoopsie, did I say that out loud?) but I would want to know which. Over here you would have to tell though, at least in the ingredients list.
lol Yeah, these days you do.
Ingredients lists were at company's discretion, back then! :eek::ROFLMAO:
*Joke, they did have to list them, but I'm not reading the ingredients list before making my sandwich! I just want to know which meat it is, without having to discern that fact from the small print.

As for human meat, it's the same as sheep. No-one wants mutton, but most people like lamb.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
N-O-OOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Not this whole shit again please.
The funny thing is that he has written: !use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
So who we have to blame? Faerin? lol

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes