dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I think the scaling of cost vs income doesn't scale in a way that remains fun. It takes weeks of running through the same guests over and over to advance to the fleeting scenes with the girls. Maybe if there was repeatable stuff to do with each girl, based on relationship level, it would make it more fun. The grind just isn't fun anymore once new material takes 10 minutes of boring effort to get to.

I screwed up once and bought an upgrade on Sunday, wiping out all funds just before I was supposed to hire the girls for the week. My saves were annoyingly far back, and the autosave had already updated... ended up with everything broken and taking several weeks to scrape together enough cash and just the right guest activities to get back up and running. Very easy to make breaking mistakes while clicking next.. next... next... in a zombie grind.

Just a simple +$1000 cheat would make a huge difference for most casual players.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think the scaling of cost vs income doesn't scale in a way that remains fun. It takes weeks of running through the same guests over and over to advance to the fleeting scenes with the girls. Maybe if there was repeatable stuff to do with each girl, based on relationship level, it would make it more fun. The grind just isn't fun anymore once new material takes 10 minutes of boring effort to get to.

I screwed up once and bought an upgrade on Sunday, wiping out all funds just before I was supposed to hire the girls for the week. My saves were annoyingly far back, and the autosave had already updated... ended up with everything broken and taking several weeks to scrape together enough cash and just the right guest activities to get back up and running. Very easy to make breaking mistakes while clicking next.. next... next... in a zombie grind.

Just a simple +$1000 cheat would make a huge difference for most casual players.
How are you possibly struggling for money? :unsure:
I've never used a cheat and earn more from 1 guest, in 3-4 days, than my staff costs each week.
3 days = $8.9k. Staff costs for all 8 members (inc. max skill Catalina) = $5,688
1 guest per week is enough to operate in profit.
3-4 guests per week gives me $35k.
$29k profit, after staff costs.

There are cheats available, from the menu.
1628008794642.png

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

cheats01.jpg cheats02.jpg

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
I mean that you can find the item at 1st try or at 100000th try, that's what I mean for "random".
Also myself I have seen this behavior.
Okay, so I have been spamming load/explore now last hour or so and I'm 99,9% sure that Rescue buoy and Vintage Microphone are missing. Not sure if new girl have something to do with that. I found Yoga Candle though(first try!). Even I am not this unlucky.

I have hotel lvl 5, I have all rooms, all girls, and every other item. So please, will you check this.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, so I have been spamming load/explore now last hour or so and I'm 99,9% sure that Rescue buoy and Vintage Microphone are missing. Not sure if new girl have something to do with that. I found Yoga Candle though(first try!). Even I am not this unlucky.

I have hotel lvl 5, I have all rooms, all girls, and every other item. So please, will you check this.
Here you go. I've unlocked all of the items for you.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks, but how?
If you mean how did he unlock them, rather than how do I use the save file, then the key seems to give that option to dev's team.
1628021172254.png
I do not have the option to Unlock items, or Unlock tarot cards, on my Cheat menu.
1628021403825.png
I presume being on the dev team grants more options.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Okay, thanks. My main point was that are there some problems in this version with those items and if there is, will someone let Faerin knows about it. Or was I just unlucky.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, thanks. My main point was that are there some problems in this version with those items and if there is, will someone let Faerin knows about it. Or was I just unlucky.
Something like that would be hard to track down as to the cause, but if I had to guess, I'd say it had to do with the RNG. After 4 in-game mornings and afternoons exploring the manor, I was unable to obtain the remaining items you were missing. So I unlocked all items.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If you mean how did he unlock them, rather than how do I use the save file, then the key seems to give that option to dev's team.
View attachment 1334488
I do not have the option to Unlock items, or Unlock tarot cards, on my Cheat menu.
View attachment 1334497
I presume being on the dev team grants more options.
I honestly thought the full version gave access to the Items and Tarot card unlock cheat. Unless that's been changed? I've gotten so used to having access to the debug key that I never use a full key to see what's available for the players.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I honestly thought the full version gave access to the Items and Tarot card unlock cheat. Unless that's been changed? I've gotten so used to having access to the debug key that I never use a full key to see what's available for the players.
I can't say for certain, as the version here didn't used to include the key &, because I never bothered with the cheat, haven't checked it more than a few times.
Mainly out of being inquisitive, or for screenshots here.
But pretty sure that, since it has been included, I've never seen the 3 additional options from your screenshot, only those available in mine.

Regardless, anyway, not an issue with the game. Just bad luck with drop rate.
Although, have seen 2 or 3 people having difficulty specifically with the swimming buoy recently.
Weird how coincidences like that come about.
2 people with crazy bad RNG trying to get the same item.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't say for certain, as the version here didn't used to include the key &, because I never bothered with the cheat, haven't checked it more than a few times.
Mainly out of being inquisitive, or for screenshots here.
But pretty sure that, since it has been included, I've never seen the 3 additional options from your screenshot, only those available in mine.

Regardless, anyway, not an issue with the game. Just bad luck with drop rate.
Although, have seen 2 or 3 people having difficulty with the swimming buoy recently.
Hmmm.. Thanks for that. We've not seen anything new on Discord other than occasionally the Julia/Amanda reminder lock-up. That's odd. The items in the attic should be available once the facility is renovated. Looks like I'll need to do a new playthough tonight.

Reactions: whichone
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes