whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hmmm.. Thanks for that. We've not seen anything new on Discord other than occasionally the Julia/Amanda reminder lock-up. That's odd. The items in the attic should be available once the facility is renovated. Looks like I'll need to do a new playthough tonight.
Yeah, I don't think it's anything to concern yourselves with, tbh.
I edited my post, above, to remark on how it's a strange coincidence that 2 people had bad luck with the same item, 20+ visits to the attic each with no return is harsh! But probably nothing more than bad luck x 2. lol

If there was a problem, I think it would've affected more than 2.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, I don't think it's anything to concern yourselves with, tbh.
I edited my post, above, to remark on how it's a strange coincidence that 2 people had bad luck with the same item, 20+ visits to the attic with no return is harsh! But probably nothing more than bad luck x 2. lol
Yeah, I've seen that before; hear about an issue, start a new playthrough and not even run into it. Still worth a look though just to be on the safe side. It's been a while since I've done one anyway.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, I've seen that before; hear about an issue, start a new playthrough and not even run into it. Still worth a look though just to be on the safe side. It's been a while since I've done one anyway.
Yeah, that's what I mean about just a couple of people probably means it's nothing.
If it was widespread, then it would absolutely warrant investigation!
Still, any excuse for a fresh playthrough? ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, that's what I mean about just a couple of people probably means it's nothing.
If it was widespread, then it would absolutely warrant investigation!
Still, any excuse for a fresh playthrough? ;):ROFLMAO:
hahahahahaha We do that on occasion if not for committing it to memory, just to look for new dialogs/scenes/renders or typos that we might have missed. Faerin's a sneaky dev.. he likes to keep us on our toes.

But yeah, any old excuse will do.. the dog ate my homework and a dingo ate my baby. Time for a new playthrough! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Faerin, thank you for addressing the mist card issue. I know some people would say, it worked fine, just be thankful and patient, but the excessive number of mist cards destroys the flow of gameplay. I am glad that you understood that also. Thank you very much for being proactive in improving the game.

Reactions: Faerin

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
I think you have triggered some very rare bug, probably at the same time the reminder shows up, another girl will come to your hotel for work or a guest will check-out?
Me too. At first I went through the forum, and replayed from an old save. Then it happened again. Same girl is about to start working (blond girl from the new hotel); first time it was a dialog event, the second time a reminder dialog. The game freezes and I can't click anywhere except Alt F4 the thing. This time I was saving more often, so I can't reload farther back. My luck is pretty bad this week.

Should we wait for the fix or play it again when the new update arrives?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Is there a way to cheat staff level? Unity save editor is unreadable.
I can only advise everyone against cheats. First of all just to learn the mechanics of the game. But experience has shown, you can read in pretty much every threat in the entire forum, that cheats cause massive problems in the games. It's better to be patient, to play properly. Then enjoy when you're ready to receive the rewards (lewd scenes) (y)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It also should be mentioned that staff level and story progression are linked together, so the odds that you crash the game or at least make progress impossible are way higher than average.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Me too. At first I went through the forum, and replayed from an old save. Then it happened again. Same girl is about to start working (blond girl from the new hotel); first time it was a dialog event, the second time a reminder dialog. The game freezes and I can't click anywhere except Alt F4 the thing. This time I was saving more often, so I can't reload farther back. My luck is pretty bad this week.

You can play the game, the only thing you have to avoid is to trigger multiple events at once.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

If you can attach an earlier save, I'll fix that for you.

Reactions: anchit3

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
works fine on mac via wine using a general wineskin tutorial and cold arctus’s wineskin/codec hints here.
Tx for ur answer It was working for me but I 've lost some extensions and it's not now. I would be glad to find any tutorial for it works with wine.
Nevertheless when came the first scene with the mother in a bedroom animations could be seen cos of the format not compatible with Mac. It has been talked about many times here.
But it seems that's what ur talking about with the wine skin/codec ?
I'm gonna search here but any help is welcome, tx.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Tx for ur answer It was working for me but I 've lost some extensions and it's not now. I would be glad to find any tutorial for it works with wine.
Nevertheless when came the first scene with the mother in a bedroom animations could be seen cos of the format not compatible with Mac. It has been talked about many times here.
Install corefonts and devenum via winetricks and K-lite codecs directly via wine. That should fix it.
Animations now also work in wine on a mac, as also has been discussed more recently.

Added missing c to codecs not in original :p

• Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Animations now also work in wine on a mac, as also has been discussed more recently.

Added missing c to codecs not in original :p
Animation should work with Wine-Stable (v6.0.1) out-of-the-box on Mac.

Linux user, however, need to change their Windows version to Windows 7 to make animation work. Devenum and Quartz are no longer required.

Dec 1, 2017
Hello people. First of all, i just want to say that i love this game, not only for the sex scenes, which are wonderful, but for the managerial component too.
Said this, i think i've found a bug in the new version: i started a new game, and after i renovated the pool and the club, i'm not able to find the 2 relative objects: the lifesaver and the microphone. I tried several times.
Did this happen to somebody else?
Thank you in advance and sorry for my English
Edit: I've found all the objects for the rooms until Level 3

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello people. First of all, i just want to say that i love this game, not only for the sex scenes, which are wonderful, but for the managerial component too.
Said this, i think i've found a bug in the new version: i started a new game, and after i renovated the pool and the club, i'm not able to find the 2 relative objects: the lifesaver and the microphone. I tried several times.
Did this happen to somebody else?
Thank you in advance and sorry for my English
The RNG does seem to be a bit harder than it was, but that can be hard to tell. We might have to do some research into that.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes