S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I can play Man Of The House or other game on Unity Engine with my Nvidia 9800M GT but not Mystwwood Manor...:cry:
I think you have the problem mentioned in the FAQ in OP.
Do you use 21.21.13.4201 driver version on your video card? Do you have a black screen when you load the game?

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Oh, and i'm missing the pool item (don't know how it is called in english). I searched the attic at least 30 times, but i found nothing (pool is built and upgraded, hotel level is 4 and Laura has been hired for weeks now)
I have this same problem. No Rescue Buoy.

Make a save, in the morning.
Search the attic. If you don't find it, just reload and search again.
30 times is crazy, but it will show up eventually & if you use the save/reload you won't lose any game time.
I try this about 50 times, nothing. It is not there or it's been changed super extremely hard to get.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but when you working in restaurant or club, does it matter how good worker is in kitchen/bar?
bump

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I have this same problem. No Rescue Buoy.

I try this about 50 times, nothing. It is not there or it's been changed super extremely hard to get.

bump
Unfortunately it's random for the item :(

For the other question, kitchen and bar skill don't affect restaurant and club results at the moment, but maybe it will be changed later in the game.
I have already suggested to Faerin time ago to have some value to those linked services but at the moment he hasn't done nothing yet.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
For the other question, kitchen and bar skill don't affect restaurant and club results at the moment, but maybe it will be changed later in the game.
I have already suggested to Faerin time ago to have some value to those linked services but at the moment he hasn't done nothing yet.
Thanks.

Unfortunately it's random for the item :(
Not sure what you mean with this. I usually found every item about max. 10 try(earlier versions rescue buoy too) but now this time it just not found.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks.

Not sure what you mean with this. I usually found every item about max. 10 try(earlier versions rescue buoy too) but now this time it just not found.
I mean that you can find the item at 1st try or at 100000th try, that's what I mean for "random".
Also myself I have seen this behavior.

Remember that in some future version the items will be unlocked in a different way (probably buying them?)

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I just returned to this game a day or two ago. I'm more of a VN guy, but I like the characters, the story, the renders, and the animation. I used to be part of the test team for Man of the House, so Faerin and some of the other testers know me and how I like to play games. I am the biggest cheater ever. If there is a cheat available, I will use it to excess. I started the game over from scratch and soon discovered that if you bump the Manor up to Level 5 with over $2,000,000.00 in nine days the game locks up when Amanda reports to work effectively breaking the game. So refrain from bumping it up that fast and save each game day as you play along, so you don't lose 6 days like I did. I did get the Manor and all 8 girls to level 5 in 87 game days with about 5.7 million dollars. But I wanted to push it as far as it would go. I discovered that you cannot pump the money past $9,991,510. (I'm sure those last 4 digits, 1510, can vary depending on where you are when you bump it to max.) It took me until noon day 114 to get all eight girls to 750 level 5 on each discipline while at the same time collecting all the rest of the fortune cards. From here on the game play should be a piece of cake, and I can enjoy the story development.

I loved the full on sex scenes with Julia, Amber, Riley, and Hanna. I'm looking forward to similar scenes with the others. Laura is my personal favorite. Catalina is my least favorite, but I do love the evil eye she gives when a guest does not think her service is good. The scene between Hanna and Mei was good, but I had anticipated Mei being some kind of ongoing pain. Seems like she might be out unless their father sends her back for another attempt. I'm hoping it will now get further into the staff and the guests as the story unfolds further from here. Don't get frustrated when the cheats aren't immediately available. When the tutorial which you cannot avoid is completed they will be available to use. Be patient.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dual family

Nov 5, 2017
Cześć wszystkim. Mam problem z pobraniem pliku zapisu, ponieważ za każdym razem, gdy na niego kliknę, otwiera nową stronę internetową z niezrozumiałą kombinacją cyfr. jak rozwiązać ten problem?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Cześć wszystkim. Mam problem z pobraniem pliku zapisu, ponieważ za każdym razem, gdy na niego kliknę, otwiera nową stronę internetową z niezrozumiałą kombinacją cyfr. jak rozwiązać ten problem?
Post in English, please.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
the game has been destroyed because off cry babies crying about the grind and im just waiting for my refund form patreon for all my money back

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I just returned to this game a day or two ago. I'm more of a VN guy, but I like the characters, the story, the renders, and the animation. I used to be part of the test team for Man of the House, so Faerin and some of the other testers know me and how I like to play games. I am the biggest cheater ever. If there is a cheat available, I will use it to excess. I started the game over from scratch and soon discovered that if you bump the Manor up to Level 5 with over $2,000,000.00 in nine days the game locks up when Amanda reports to work effectively breaking the game. So refrain from bumping it up that fast and save each game day as you play along, so you don't lose 6 days like I did. I did get the Manor and all 8 girls to level 5 in 87 game days with about 5.7 million dollars. But I wanted to push it as far as it would go. I discovered that you cannot pump the money past $9,991,510. (I'm sure those last 4 digits, 1510, can vary depending on where you are when you bump it to max.) It took me until noon day 114 to get all eight girls to 750 level 5 on each discipline while at the same time collecting all the rest of the fortune cards. From here on the game play should be a piece of cake, and I can enjoy the story development.

I loved the full on sex scenes with Julia, Amber, Riley, and Hanna. I'm looking forward to similar scenes with the others. Laura is my personal favorite. Catalina is my least favorite, but I do love the evil eye she gives when a guest does not think her service is good. The scene between Hanna and Mei was good, but I had anticipated Mei being some kind of ongoing pain. Seems like she might be out unless their father sends her back for another attempt. I'm hoping it will now get further into the staff and the guests as the story unfolds further from here. Don't get frustrated when the cheats aren't immediately available. When the tutorial which you cannot avoid is completed they will be available to use. Be patient.
The Amanda/Julia's bug is known... it happens if multiple events run at once, probably in your gameplay when Amanda has told the reminder, at the same time a new girl has happened to start to work for you and that's the problem.

About the money, I think you have reached the max amount of money you can have in the game 9,999,999$ so you can't get more than that. Also, why increase the money so much? it's useless

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
About the money, I think you have reached the max amount of money you can have in the game 9,999,999$ so you can't get more than that. Also, why increase the money so much? it's useless
I'd apply that "useless" statement to cheating in general.
Games are designed to give you a sense of achievement for accomplishing something that you've worked towards.
If you cheat to do so, you haven't achieved anything.

Don't get me wrong, there are some games where it's totally understandable - almost necessary! But this is not one.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Mój problem polega na tym, że kiedy próbuję pobrać plik sav, otwiera mi się nowa strona internetowa i nie mogę pobrać tego pliku
ENGLISH - My problem is that when I try to download the sav file, a new website opens for me and I cannot download that file

ANSWER -
Right click on the link, and select the 'save link as' option.
Sorry for the google translate.

Kliknij link prawym przyciskiem myszy i wybierz opcję „zapisz link jako”.
Przepraszam za tłumacza google.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
The Amanda/Julia's bug is known... it happens if multiple events run at once, probably in your gameplay when Amanda has told the reminder, at the same time a new girl has happened to start to work for you and that's the problem.

Because I wanted to.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes