Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
So, I need some help: deleted my Profile folder by mistake, used the save given in the OP but now I can't save anymore. Can someone help, please?

Gwylim

Jul 2, 2020
Ok, that's a bug that Faerin is aware of and will be fixed in the next update. There is a way around that, but I'd need an earlier save in order to fix it.
I don't have another save...i'll just play something else this month and come back to this next update. Thanks for the help.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
How far along is the game now? Are the gameplay elements fully developed so that future updates can focus on content with the ladies?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How far along is the game now? Are the gameplay elements fully developed so that future updates can focus on content with the ladies?
To expand on S3pHiroTh - not "fully developed" in that there will be tweaking and some are still missing. However, all rooms and staff have been introduced so far, hotel can be maxed out, and staff content is advancing at a much faster rate than it used to be.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I'm quite disappointed with the latest update. Both final sex scenes with Julia and Amber are done not as good as expected. The expression of Julia during sex is creepy, the camera angle during Amber's scene is a complete mess as you can only see the penetration from close up. The zoomed-out animation with her seems broken, as it only lasts for less than a second. Also, I can't progress with the Yoga studio. I have my hotel at level 5 and purchased every other room already, but nothing happens anymore..

fishermen

Jan 21, 2018
I like the Game. In near Future with good Patreons maybe the Game must get bigger, bur for now i like it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm quite disappointed with the latest update. Both final sex scenes with Julia and Amber are done not as good as expected. The expression of Julia during sex is creepy, the camera angle during Amber's scene is a complete mess as you can only see the penetration from close up. The zoomed-out animation with her seems broken, as it only lasts for less than a second. Also, I can't progress with the Yoga studio. I have my hotel at level 5 and purchased every other room already, but nothing happens anymore..
Have you hired Annika and followed through her storyline?

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Not sure if this has been asked before, but when you working in restaurant or club, does it matter how good worker is in kitchen/bar?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The second Amber animation not showing properly is a known bug and will be fixed.

As for the Yoga studio, you need to hire Annika (explore during the day the third hotel).

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
The second Amber animation not showing properly is a known bug and will be fixed.

As for the Yoga studio, you need to hire Annika (explore during the day the third hotel).
I did, I have all characters unlocked, but couldn't progress with Annika because she needs to have her yoga level maxed..without the yoga room available.
Edit: The cheat mod may have caused the issue, I solved it by manually unlocking the yoga room.

I just needed to progress further with her story. I just unlocked it after an event in her room. Thanks for the help, Evangelion-01 aswell.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes