Sep 25, 2018
Hello, after installing Wine Stable and Wine sagging I got the same message :
Failed to initialize graphics.
Make sure you have DirectX 11 installed, have up to date
drivers for your graphics card and have not disabled
3D acceleration in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed
You installed Wine-Stable v6.0.1?

JiiEf Did you install quartz via Winetricks on your Mac?

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to cheat staff level? Unity save editor is unreadable.
Cheat engine works. 4 bytes.
Don't give yourself too much extra xp, just enough to level up by 1 level in one go. Let the game increase your staff level as you play. The actual values are visible in staff button on planning stage.
Save often, one wrong change might cause issues.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Don't have it anymore. The save I have is after I've met her, just 1 day before she starts working.
Also how will you fix it? Please tell which parameter to edit I'll try it out, play with it. View attachment 1337125 View attachment 1337126
I have attached the files for you.
Here is your fixed save back. I wasn't able to do anything with the auto save since it was right at the point the lock occurs.

Reactions: anchit3

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019

Nope, just devenum, corefonts and k-lite - I haven’t tried leaving any of those out.

Edit: I was actually able to play the game without any of those, I just didn’t get animations or tooltips.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017

Nope, just devenum, corefonts and k-lite - I haven’t tried leaving any of those out.

Edit: I was actually able to play the game without any of those, I just didn’t get animations or tooltips.
So what need to be installed for Linux and MacOS to play the game? In the FAQ I have written to install Wine or Crossover and install corefonts (for the tooltips), is there anything else a player should install to play correctly?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So what need to be installed for Linux and MacOS to play the game? In the FAQ I have written to install Wine or Crossover and install corefonts (for the tooltips), is there anything else a player should install to play correctly?
I'm not sure what Mac user need additional to corefonts, because the new M1 Mac are 64-bit only and Wine mostly operates on 32-bit. But it looks like that Wine-Stable v6.0.x works on M1 Macs too.

On Linux it is required to set the Windows version to Windows 7 in Winecfg, to make animation work.

All in all I would recommend to install these extras:

- K-Lite Codec Pack
- Corefonts via Winetricks
- (devenum via Winetricks)

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure what Mac user need additional to corefonts, because the new M1 Mac are 64-bit only and Wine mostly operates on 32-bit. But it looks like that Wine-Stable v6.0.x works on M1 Macs too.

On Linux it is required to set the Windows version to Windows 7 in Winecfg, to make animation work.

All in all I would recommend to install these extras:

- K-Lite Codec Pack
- Corefonts via Winetricks
- (devenum via Winetricks)
Thank you, I'll modify my post

Imperz

Apr 24, 2017
Black Screen NVIDIA 310m (((

UPD: Solved the launch problem. My card does not support dx 11. Installed Windows SDK. On the Path C-Windows-System32-dxcpl.exe launched the utility, added the exe of the game and set compatibility with dx 11. The game started.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: S3pHiroTh

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Black Screen NVIDIA 310m (((
There is a black screen fix in the OP (first post in this thread) but to be honest, we recommend a minimum of 2Gb Vram for the game to run, and unfortunately, your card doesn't have that.
You can try the suggestions in the guide to see if you can get it working but it's not going to be man enough to play the animations sorry
I've attached the F.A.Q. to this post as well

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes