Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Noticed a minor bug: Catalina's "change how she calls me" did not work with the standard names. I had her call me "Daddy", wanted to change it to "Sir" but she continued with "Daddy". The individual entry ("Something else (your choice)")however worked. With the other girls I tried a bit but did not notice any similar problems.
To add to this: whatever you pick for Catalina of the "standard addresses" will go to Hana instead, it seems.
And since I'm completely flooding this thread anyway, when asking Richard about himself

View attachment 1339593

one "O" to(o) many.
Thanks for those reports. I've passed them along to Faerin. :)

Reactions: Cartageno

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "S3pHiroTh, публикация: 6327940, член: 155603"]
Не е възможно да обърнете цвета, но можете да увеличите непрозрачността на прозореца, където са написани изреченията. Ако отидете в настройките на играта и промените диалоговата рамка

View attachment 1339175

За списъка с дейности можете да прочетете РЪКОВОДСТВОТО в OP
[/QUOTE]
Благодаря!

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Playing around with it, it seems the opacity setting is not saved in the save game.

Edit to add: It reverts to 50% whenever I load or save manually.
I don't see this behavior on my plays... check settings.ini file under profile and check if you see this line
<dialog_frame_fill_transparancy>80</dialog_frame_fill_transparancy>
(the number value can change) if you don't see it there is some bug somewhere in the code I think.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't see this behavior on my plays... check settings.ini file under profile and check if you see this line
<dialog_frame_fill_transparancy>80</dialog_frame_fill_transparancy>
(the number value can change) if you don't see it there is some bug somewhere in the code I think.
I see it but with 50 - standard setting. When I change in game and load the ini up, it shows 100 (value I changed it to). But doing something and it reverts back to 50 in the ini. A little bit different this time though: the save did not change it in the ini, but then I conjured up a memory (I did not do that yesterday, so that cannot be it alone, just didn't have anything to play right now), the transparency was immediately gone and reloading the ini showed 50 again.

hectorjonas2

Nov 21, 2019
Hi, I have a bug at 29th day, can someone help me? the screen just blocks like that when Julia talks to me about that thing (I don't know the name because I'm playing the spanish version), what can I do?

hectorjonas2

Nov 21, 2019
Hi, I have a bug at 29th day, can someone help me? the screen just blocks like that when Julia talks to me about that thing (I don't know the name because I'm playing the spanish version), what can I do?
fixed! as someone said it a few pages backjust delete the file settings.ini, is a spanish problem.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I see it but with 50 - standard setting. When I change in game and load the ini up, it shows 100 (value I changed it to). But doing something and it reverts back to 50 in the ini. A little bit different this time though: the save did not change it in the ini, but then I conjured up a memory (I did not do that yesterday, so that cannot be it alone, just didn't have anything to play right now), the transparency was immediately gone and reloading the ini showed 50 again.
Can you try to delete your settings.ini file before loading the game, then change the trasparency and see if it reverts back?
And tell us what you have done to revert back?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can you try to delete your settings.ini file before loading the game, then change the trasparency and see if it reverts back?
And tell us what you have done to revert back?
Sure can do.

Deleted file. Loaded up game and my latest save. Changed transparency to 100 (and UI animations to off). Replayed a memory - fully opaque as it should be. Played a round, got new customers (Nun and Sofia - really?) - fully opaque as it should be. Saved the game manually, played another round, both were happy but the transparency had changed back to 50 - UI animations stayed off though.

However, in the ini file it still says 100 this time.

Restarted the game, opacity was back to full when replaying a memory. or continuing the game. After saving it again went back to 50 in game (so half-see-through) but stayed at 100 in the ini.

Comparing it to the old ini (didn't really delete, just rename) it is otherwise the same except that the sound settings are unnecessarily precise (0.75 and 0.5 when I start up, 0.7535961 and 0.5036213, probably because I moved it back from 0 couple of times).

Then it started raining cats and dogs outside, but I guess that is unrelated.

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
The game is good, the girls in lvl 4 give only blowjobs, the mouth is fine but I want the definitive treasure, i hope that with lvl 5 you can collect all of them.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes