whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Talking of this, just checked the other girls' galleries & found that I do not have any work related images for Riley, Annika or Catalina.
The only 3 that do not have any, for me.
Julia & Amber have Housekeeping. Kay has Maintenance.
Laura has Healthcare & Hana has Security. Appreciate that Catalina's new.
Does anyone know if these exist? If they do, do we know which specific role the girls need to be assigned to, in order to get them?

I'm guessing that, as the roles above are all automatic and not guest dependant, these task/job related ones might be the only ones available?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Talking of this, just checked the other girls' galleries & found that I do not have any work related images for Riley, Annika or Catalina.
The only 3 that do not have any, for me.
Julia & Amber have Housekeeping. Kay has Maintenance.
Laura has Healthcare & Hana has Security. Appreciate that Catalina's new.
Does anyone know if these exist? If they do, do we know which specific role the girls need to be assigned to, in order to get them?

I'm guessing that, as the roles above are all automatic and not guest dependant, these task/job related ones might be the only ones available?
I've always thought that was the reason why. No sense cluttering up an Annika/Sauna pic with Martin, is there?

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've always thought that was the reason why. No sense cluttering up an Annika/Sauna pic with Martin, is there?
To be fair, she would just be idle in there with no guests.
Perfect oppo for some pics as she enjoys herself... ;)

But, yeah, it seems pretty clear that the images are only for non-guest related tasks.
Only for the 4 that are for the benefit of the Hotel, itself + Training for all of them.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
To be fair, she would just be idle in there with no guests.
Perfect oppo for some pics as she enjoys herself... ;)

But, yeah, it seems pretty clear that the images are only for non-guest related tasks.
Plenty of time for the galleries to expand once we have 8x L5 employees.

Who knows? We might get 9 if Amanda succumbs to the mist...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Plenty of time for the galleries to expand once we have 8x L5 employees.

Who knows? We might get 9 if Amanda succumbs to the mist...
I want Hana's sister to join, too! Not gonna happen, I know. But, still...
Ha ha, yeah we definitely need some expansion for Amanda!! She's been there every morning, Mon-Fri, for ages now!
Poor girl's been neglected.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
2 things I think it need to be fix. First of all Forest Queen event didnt appear until I visit Forest Queen first then event appear. Why go back again to hire Annika? Secondly is exp point system need to fix. I use exp boost 10% or 20% from the office and I see unstable exp points. Some of the exp points doesnt make any sense. Correct me about exp point system. Thank for making this game great.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
2 things I think it need to be fix. First of all Forest Queen event didnt appear until I visit Forest Queen first then event appear. Why go back again to hire Annika? Secondly is exp point system need to fix. I use exp boost 10% or 20% from the office and I see unstable exp points. Some of the exp points doesnt make any sense. Correct me about exp point system. Thank for making this game great.
Hmmm, when working they seem to have fixed XP gains to me - it depends on their level, the boosts, and the number of customers at said location but if those are the same, I get the same XP for any girl. With Amanda there seems to be some randomness included.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Hmmm, when working they seem to have fixed XP gains to me - it depends on their level, the boosts, and the number of customers at said location but if those are the same, I get the same XP for any girl. With Amanda there seems to be some randomness included.
Yes i am aware about each lady's level but there are some point where lady have level 2 in kitchen and got 11 exp that include 10% boost and spoon then other lady have level 1 with spoon and I was doing something else instead office and she get like 20 exp. I was like mmm something seem not making any sense. Even with library, without office 230 exp with office boost at 20% only got 69 exp. I was like mmm not making sense again. so.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes i am aware about each lady's level but there are some point where lady have level 2 in kitchen and got 11 exp that include 10% boost and spoon then other lady have level 1 with spoon and I was doing something else instead office and she get like 20 exp. I was like mmm something seem not making any sense. Even with library, without office 230 exp with office boost at 20% only got 69 exp. I was like mmm not making sense again. so.
Boost from Office apparently doesn't apply to XP gained in the Study. Although I thought I noticed a positive difference from using the Office.
Spoon doesn't alter staff XP gained, it increase Satisfaction % for guests using the Kitchen.
1 Tarot Card makes a difference, The Librarian card adds 50% staff XP.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Even with library, without office 230 exp with office boost at 20% only got 69 exp. I was like mmm not making sense again. so.
I want also to add this to the one already said by whichone, for the Study and the XP you get it depends on which skill level the girl will increase.
Every time you set a girl into the Study she will increase the lowest skill by about 1/3 or 1/4 or 1/5 (never done the correct calculation and I don't know the correct formula, but I see this behavior).
So if the level to increase is one of the first ones, for example skill level 2 that requires 150xp to change skill level, doing some calculation a girl will get about 30~50xp.
Instead if the girl has to raise skill level 5 that requires 750xp to go to max level, after doing some calculation the girl will get about 150~250 xp.
That's why you see the difference in xp because it depends on skill level you raise.

Reactions: Odin73 and whichone

ayessd

Oct 14, 2019
Faerin also I would recommend you to add girls' full-size model because by reading MC's description I can tell that some of their dresses get shortened so I wouldn't mind seeing the changes
plus maybe seeing the outfits of all guests in different activities such as swimming or sauna wouldn't be a bad idea, especially for the female guests)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Found this on another site:
MOD:
Beware. Just beware. I don't know what this is, but at the least it will just break the game. At the worst, it will install a Trojan on your PC. Nothing aginst you, 4Finger, but there has not yet been a mod which is beneficial, and "some other site" does not seem like the source to change that track record.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Found this on another site:
MOD:
Be ready for a lot of bugs because it's for an older version (0.4.2.8) of the game and a lot has changed since then. So we'll just send the bugged saves to you to fix since you're the "expert". :ROFLMAO:

Free cl00.. the "4" means it's level 4. That makes it even all the more comical because the game is at level 5 now. Happy bug fixing. :)

*EDIT*
Awww.. why'd you delete your post? It would have been funny watching you come up with off the wall explanations as to why their games bugged out from using an older mod. You suck for depriving me of my comedy hour. :p

Last edited:

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Има само 4 елемента във файла „Ръководство“, който се използва. След 5-6 игрови дни те станаха 12. И все пак 2 са загубени. Може ли някой да помогне?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Има само 4 елемента във файла „Ръководство“, който се използва. След 5-6 игрови дни те станаха 12. И все пак 2 са загубени. Може ли някой да помогне?
Please post in English in this forum. If necessary use some online translating tool. Unfortunately, Google Translate does not understand what you are trying to say and is incomprehensible.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Or does he mean rescue buoy and vintage microphone? Items that are missing in this latest version.
lol See if you can figure out his meaning, from google translate:
"There are only 4 items in the "Manual" file that is used. After 5-6 game days they became 12. And yet 2 were lost. Can anyone help?"

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It does if you choose "Bulgarian". (y)
My mistake thinking Cyrillic lettering should be Russian, I do know better. But I really did not understand "Ima itself 4 elements in the file "Guide", which is from crawl. Next 5-6 game days are those of stanach 12. And all pack 2 sa ruin. Can you help me with a nyakoy?" ;)

I mean, I am a nice guy, always willing to help with a nyakoy, but stanach 12 is a tough ask ;)

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
lol See if you can figure out his meaning, from google translate:
"There are only 4 items in the "Manual" file that is used. After 5-6 game days they became 12. And yet 2 were lost. Can anyone help?"
Not sure about that start, but those numbers are there: you can find 12 items now and 2 are missing. That's my guess :)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes