whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, I meant that there are 14, but in this version you can only find 12 and 2 are missing.
You can find 12 because 2 are missing.
There are still 14 to find, at level 5.
If he's not level 5 then he won't have access to the microphone or candle anyway.
So will only have 12 to find, of which he can only obtain 11, if the buoy is actually unavailable.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'll do a quick run-through in a new game to see what I can find on the items in the attic. I'll edit this reply as necessary, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's related to the RNG.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'll do a quick run-through in a new game to see what I can find on the items in the attic. I'll edit this reply as necessary, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's related to the RNG.
Didn't you do that for the Buoy, a few days back?
Sure I remember you starting a new game to test this.

Aah, you hit a snag. I 'member...
I've run into a bit of a snag on my new playthrough, so it may take some time. I've given the auto save to Faerin to take a look at, but I'm also trying to find out if there is a way to prevent the lock from happening. So far I've not been successful.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I can see the quality of UI, transitions, designs, etc and appreciate them, clearly dev tried his best. Also renders and characters are a big step up from the previous game. But even I like management games, I couldn't enjoy this much. I don't mind the grind, problem is I feel too restricted and forced in this game.

You have a huge hotel but you can't roam the rooms freely, check on your workers, guests, spy on them, interact with them, etc. Only scripted story events or a warning "you shouldn't do that", "let her work", etc.

Maybe I was expecting something similar to MOTH, sandbox feeling of it, this is very different, not enough freedom or fun exploration. Though after two hours I gave up, so I don't know if it gets better later. Will try to give it another chance a year later. Good luck to the dev.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Didn't you do that for the Buoy, a few days back?
Sure I remember you starting a new game to test this.

Aah, you hit a snag. I 'member...
Ah yeah, that's right. So far I haven't ran into any unusual glitches yet. I'm already at level 4 with the Manor and with Laura, and each time I've explored the Manor, I've not found anything yet for the pool, but I did find the walkie-talkie. So I have a feeling it may be based on her tier events. So I'm doing those now, one at a time, and then going exploring each time I complete an event for her.

*UPDATE*
Ok, after talking to Faerin, he's working on fixing the buoy and microphone bugs. So for the time being, if you aren't able to get those two items, we'll need to fix it in your saves. That should be fixed in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
What do you mean for CTD? crash to desktop? Please upload the game log, you can find the instruction in the FAQ (FAQ link is in OP).
There is no game log to be found but it also comes to a crash when I play directly without an introduction this time when building the kitchen.first the loading bar comes then black and crash.in the FAQ I find nothing about this.

LG Silana

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There is no game log to be found but it also comes to a crash when I play directly without an introduction this time when building the kitchen.first the loading bar comes then black and crash.in the FAQ I find nothing about this.

LG Silana
There should be a player log found in
C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Use the Windows + R keys to bring up a Run dialog box, then type or paste the following:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You should see two files there (along with a "Unity" sub-folder): "player" and "player-prev". The "player" file is going to be the more recent.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where do I find my game logs?
A. You can find your game logs into this path: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Please replace UserName with the Windows account name you have in your PC.
Once you have found Player.log file, please zip it and upload it here with the description of your problem. Please don't copy its file content and upload it here, because it is unreadble.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Duplicate! Can we get a triplicate? :ROFLMAO:
lol Yeah, c'mon guys! Everything here must be done in triplicate, at a minimum. It's a long standing tradition.

I initially wrote out the long reply, then saw yours when I posted.
Deleted that & went and quoted FAQ, when I noticed the post said he didn't see anything in the FAQ.
Probably should've quoted the black screen part, too. Just for posterity. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
lol Yeah, c'mon guys! Everything here must be done in triplicate, at a minimum. It's a long standing tradition.

Deleted that & went and quoted FAQ, when I noticed the post said he didn't see anything in the FAQ.
We need forms.. lots and lots of redundant forms.. for gub-mental reasons, of course. All done in triplicate.

That'd make them happy (who da FAQ are they anyway?). :eek::LOL:

• Haha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
First of all, the game logs can be found in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Then I am sorry, I am having to fill out the late triplicate form C31/08.A-41 in quadruplicate. I might be a while.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho and whichone

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Not incredibly necessary. On my fresh-start/no-cheat, as soon as I hit L5 I got one of those, the other only took me a couple days.

Any lack-of-item is an RNG fail, not a game bug, as far as I can tell from three fresh-start play-through's since V6x.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not incredibly necessary. On my fresh-start/no-cheat, as soon as I hit L5 I got one of those, the other only took me a couple days.

Any lack-of-item is an RNG fail, not a game bug, as far as I can tell from three fresh-start play-through's since V6x.
Nice one mate, thank so much for confirming this!

Mar 27, 2020

Everyone knows you can't proceed without an order, signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public enquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters.

• Wow
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes